Madison Taylor

I didn’t do it!!

9 posts in this topic

I have someone impersonating me and texting people from a 419 number. I was told there are threads in the forum about this but I didn’t see any I just wanted y’all to be aware  someone is really bored out there :(

Unfortunately there are unscrupulous people out there.

Some ladies who are jealous of other ladies. Some who want to take business away from the more successful ladies.

And then there are the asshat guys whose only purpose of being here is to demean the ladies and cause problems.

The only way to eliminate the asshats is to make this a paid members only site.  The asshats won’t pay to join. I’m thinking specifically of 2 recent guys whose reason for coming on TOB was to cause trouble after Eccie went down.

11 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

I have someone impersonating me and texting people from a 419 number. I was told there are threads in the forum about this but I didn’t see any I just wanted y’all to be aware  someone is really bored out there :(

Just a heads up & reminder;  the user group should always verify through TOB if they get outside communications. Take advantage of the extra move to help her know

22 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Unfortunately there are unscrupulous people out there.

Some ladies who are jealous of other ladies. Some who want to take business away from the more successful ladies.

And then there are the asshat guys whose only purpose of being here is to demean the ladies and cause problems.

The only way to eliminate the asshats is to make this a paid members only site.  The asshats won’t pay to join. I’m thinking specifically of 2 recent guys whose reason for coming on TOB was to cause trouble after Eccie went down.

I would agree with most but not with the bold.... I would at least hope I'm not an "asshat" and I would likely not join if it turned to paid membership... It's the reason I get on here and not p411, so it's not JUST the asshats that would be ran off but you'd likely run off some of the nice guys too...

1 hour ago, Strange_Ice said:

I would agree with most but not with the bold.... I would at least hope I'm not an "asshat" and I would likely not join if it turned to paid membership... It's the reason I get on here and not p411, so it's not JUST the asshats that would be ran off but you'd likely run off some of the nice guys too...

You’re not one of the asshats I’m talking about.  The majority of the guys here are great. 

I know that a paid membership for the guys would be a very unpopular thing. Even I don’t like the idea. But if it helps to keep our community safe and stable, then it’s not a bad thing.

Don't worry love. We are all being harassed by a handful of talented bored individuals... if only we could be supportive to each others hustle or

if by a jaded client... perhaps a few heart felt apologies could earn him favor with the council again. 

Gentlemen... keep an eye out for this... and contact the lady directly via TOB to let her know. We need to all be diligent! 

Let's have each others backs in & out of the s*ck. <3

Trust I got them too.

pm

me I think it maybe the same persom