K2dnvrfun

What's better? Longer or shorter?

31 posts in this topic

First appointments of course is what I'm talking about?

Just curious from both ladies and gents what's the preference on first appointments?

I have kind of liked an hour or 90 min to give some time to chat, get comfortable,  have some fun, recharge, chat, fun...... 

I've never been disappointed, hopefully the ladies haven't either, but I was starting to wonder is that too long for a first meeting, is it better for a 30 min first meeting then if it goes well longer the next time? Or is it better to have a little more time the first time to build the connection then mix up long and short later?

I was hoping to meet some new to me ladies this year and just trying to see what folks prefer? Let me preface with I'm looking to find some great ladies to visit repeatedly so the wham bam thank you mam, next! approach isn't for me.

So what's the ideal time for you on a first meeting?

One hour seems to be the optimum time for a good mix of activities and my single shot.  90 min seems like a long time if it is not going well, and an optimum time for subsequent dates if the first does go well. 

90 minutes is the perfect time for me to recuperate and have time for seconds.

As a lady, I definitely prefer an hour or longer the first time I meet a gentleman. It’s nice to be able to chat for a while and set the mood. I find playtime to be far more passionate and sensual when both parties are relaxed, warmed up, and not rushed. And the hour also allows for a fun and slippery clean up  in the shower, should it be required. :) 

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Just curious from both ladies and gents what's the preference on first appointments?

I have kind of liked an hour or 90 min to give some time to chat, get comfortable,  have some fun, recharge, chat, fun...... 

I've never been disappointed, hopefully the ladies haven't either, but I was starting to wonder is that too long for a first meeting, is it better for a 30 min first meeting then if it goes well longer the next time? Or is it better to have a little more time the first time to build the connection then mix up long and short later?

I was hoping to meet some new to me ladies this year and just trying to see what folks prefer? Let me preface with I'm looking to find some great ladies to visit repeatedly so the wham bam thank you mam, next! approach isn't for me.

The ideal time for me is about 8 minutes but I prefer setting the appointment for an hour. :D

I like 90 at a minimum for first dates. Most of my dates are 2 hours with ladies I have seen before.

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Is thicker an option?😊

Behave yourself. Or I'll have to spank you

35 minutes ago, boink36 said:

The ideal time for me is about 8 minutes but I prefer setting the appointment for an hour. :D

Wooooh, 8 minutes, you stallion you. If only I can learn to boink like boink. 

I'm more like 3 min of play, 57 of chat, cuddle, and chest? 😂

9 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I'm more like 3 min of play, 57 of chat, cuddle, and chest? 😂

Chess not chest, my keyboard has a dirty mind

50 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I'm more like 3 min of play, 57 of chat, cuddle, and chestbump.😂

Fixed it.

I've never had more than an hour meeting but I think that's a good amount of time for a first visit.  I've gone with the 30 minute on a first visit if I had any doubts about compatibility and didn't want to commit to an hour together.  

I like an hour for sure.

30 min is like wham bang thank you maam.

But don't get me wrong sometimes after 30 minutes l want to get the xxx out of dodge.

Then you have the connection where you are like gee times up already.

Gotta love the Rollercoaster after all its the thrill of the ride!!!!

Never booked 30 minutes or less always felt not getting to know someone was a big part an enjoyable encounter. Besides if it was only for the activities no-one books a minute and a half

I’ve met ladies where a 1 1/2 minutes in their presence was 1 1/2 minutes too long. 

I prefer to be with someone where we are friends, we can talk, drink and enjoy each other’s company. It’s hard to do that in 1 hour let alone less an hour. The longer, the better.

10 hours ago, CallieVane said:

As a lady, I definitely prefer an hour or longer the first time I meet a gentleman. It’s nice to be able to chat for a while and set the mood. I find playtime to be far more passionate and sensual when both parties are relaxed, warmed up, and not rushed. And the hour also allows for a fun and slippery clean up  in the shower, should it be required. :) 

I agree completely.  As a gent, I prefer an hour because I like to get to know the lady a bit and answer any questions about myself.  A real conversation.  For me, it does translate to a more fun encounter with more of a connection.  Also, some things (and ladies) should be fully savored, with nothing rushed...taking the time to explore, tease and please in a non-hurried fashion.  At the same time, there can also be a place for quick and nasty.  My mood more often leans toward taking my time to enjoy the journey, not just the destination.

For 1st visits, put me in the 1hr crowd.  It’s a compromise.  Short (<=30min) visits are too WB-TYM; they don’t allow one to determine compatibility for future visits.  Longer (90+min) visits are harder on the hobby funds and an eternity if things are going poorly.   The 1hr visit gets you the intel you need for deciding on future visits: no way, 3G, or fwb.

10 hours ago, Laci French said:

Is thicker an option?😊

Yes, dear, it is  :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, CallieVane said:

c3Ud4Qc.jpg?1

13 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I’ve met ladies where a 1 1/2 minutes in their presence was 1 1/2 minutes too long. 

I don't think I've ever had enough information, to judge someone, that quickly! 

Even if the connection is not there it seems courteous to book an hour with a new provider (especially as a newb). I figure this puts the lady at ease, is more profitable, and is the ideal time if it is going well.  Even if the connection is not amazing an hour for a good reference seems like a fair deal where as hh feels rushed and more stressful for all. I am too old to last the full hour really so I know I am overpaying somewhat but I am ok with that for the first encounter. 

I agree with Callie. Anything less than an hour, feels really rushed. Some guys are nervous meeting someone new, and with a half hour, it seems like the whole time is just spent to get comfortable. Half hours are great for some---usually you know each other, are very comfortable with each other, and we know that the job can be completed in the given time. ;)

Hours are cool....  but if your short on time...... theres ladies that will blow your mind real quick....😂

I just need you for 5-10m the rest is up to you ;) 

On 1/8/2019 at 9:34 PM, K2dnvrfun said:

first time... 90 min. short enough if we dont have "chemistry" and long enough to make you crave for more! hahaha 

2 hours ago, Dani Panti said:

I just need you for 5-10m the rest is up to you ;) 

OhBehave-340x190.jpg

I favorite an hour or 90mins first time meeting to get comfortable and really enjoy. But 30mins is nice too so you have some steamy memories throughout the day😉

On 1/8/2019 at 7:34 PM, K2dnvrfun said:

The ideal time for me depends on if I am off of work that day and the in call location. If I am working that particular day, then it doesn't matter what I want LOL, TIME = MONEY ..........

no way to know for sure.

had some great dates that were shorter and some great dates that were longer..

it really depends on the type of date we feel best suits our needs and the connection and history.

something for everyone - one of the many things i dig about dating here.

I typically go for an hour, sometimes longer on a first meeting. I takes a little time to determine if there is going to be a connection.

Never schedule less than an hour.