ReadySetGoForIt

No Show - the Kiss of Death (and Non-Patronage)

12 posts in this topic

Today I was perusing the listings thinking about the January possibilities and noticed a couple of providers that fit my tastes with a few generally good reviews but also a few No Show reviews over short periods of time.  Reading the details, they almost always consisted of solid, confirmed appointments that suddenly went quiet when the time arrived, or "something came up" just minutes before the designated time, mostly the former.  Things happen, rescheduling/cancelling happens - that's life - but frequently or last minute and/or no response repeatedly?  It has only happened to me once but I was truly miffed (not the word I'm really thinking) after planning my afternoon around the appointment.  Sometimes experiences do not quite meet our (inflated) expectations, but the worst experience is the one that doesn't happen at all.  THANK YOU reviewers for keeping us informed on who we can rely on.

Edited by ReadySetGoForIt

sorry that this happen to you. Not just ladies need to screen guys but guys need to screen ladies as well. Meet with stablished providers, better be safe than sorry. 

12 hours ago, Veronicaturbay said:

sorry that this happen to you. Not just ladies need to screen guys but guys need to screen ladies as well. Meet with stablished providers, better be safe than sorry. 

Very true and good advice

Many of us are interested in a connection beyond the obvious. The chances of that experiencer are likely diminished in an encounter with a companion lacking the integrity to communicate when finding themselves unable to meet their PROFESSIONAL obligations (whatever the reason). This, simply put, is disrespectful. That said, the lady has failed your screening with this (lack of) action. I know it has wasted your time, bruised your ego and shrunk your junk, but on the bright side, you still have your $, free to move forward.  If the lady has posted a reasonable sounding rebuttal and this is not a recurring pattern, it may mitigate the circumstances and not have as great an impact on your due diligence. Or...you can go with your gut. Worse things have happened, don't get your undies in a bunch and give thanks for the great majority of wonderful, fun and exciting encounters we are SO lucky to experience.

I'd like to see no shows taged like self reviews. If nothing else, they should have to submit a rebuttal to any no show review submitted.

shity.....  did she at least apologize later .... if she doesn't have a lot of reviews on here try googling her number there maybe other sites with reviews xoxo

1 minute ago, Raine-7379 said:

No show no call = blocked number

After paying cancellation fee.  

Just like the old days where you had to wear a scarlet A, make the guys wear a scarlet NCNS around their necks.

That is my number one pet peeve. I agree with you, that these are worst kind of experiences. When this happens, I am always left wondering if the person is ok, and hoping nothing serious happened to them. 

One guy mentioned in another post how it affects men, with having to take off work, plan around the SO etc. It's mostly the letdown and disappointment of thinking you're going to have fun, then nothing. He mentioned for the ladies it is just loss of income, which can be replaced with another call. Well, it really does not work like that. Denver is OVER SATURATED. For us, it is getting a care taker, getting to our office, getting it ready, getting our hair, make-up, outfit ready.... For nothing. And we did not get any action. Booooo

"Stuff" does happen, but not as much as folks claim "stuff" happens. Truth is...as a society we've become very flaky. All of these modern communication devices have made us less communicative. 

Luckily, I've not experienced a NC/NS.  I've had some re-schedules that ended up just fine.  If it did happen to me, I would just be disappointed because of not being able to have a good time.  The time that I play is my casual time so, though it would be a waste of my time, it would not be the end of the world.  I would just regret not being able to satisfy my pleasure urges.  And luckily, there are more opportunities to share pleasure with other wonderful ladies.

When it happens to a lady, I get the loss of income, which sucks.

Communication is key on both sides of the equation.

6 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

"Stuff" does happen, but not as much as folks claim "stuff" happens. Truth is...as a society we've become very flaky. All of these modern communication devices have made us less communicative. 

Agree completely!

It's been a long time since I've had a NC/NS. That makes me happy! I often avoid providers who have NC/NS reviews (depends on the review author's credibility).