Laci French

female verification Ladies please look at the pink elephant in the room

44 posts in this topic

I second everyone on this post and wish I had the upvotes to give you all. 

I understand those providers who would choose to admit themselves from providing personal information. But at the end of the day I don’t mind providing verification. It’s nice to know that every provider here is of age and consenting. I love our little community, anything that protects it is welcome to me. 

I've never felt uncomfortable with the ladies I've met here, and would like that to continue. Thumbs up to TOB for doing what it takes to make sure everyone feels safe.

Edited by Just Another Guy

Great topic and great discussion.  This is part of the reason I value this board and the folks who participate.  I appreciate the efforts taken to keep our board and community up and running.  Times change, regulations change....we have to find ways to adjust so we don't bite the dust.

As a TOB member and participant, I would be comfortable giving reasonable real world information to verify myself to the admins of the board, if needed , to allow me the privilege of being a member.  I may be crazy (ask my friends, they'll confirm it), but I trust the owner/s, admins of this board. I believe they've put a lot of thought and effort to keep this thing going, especially with the changes over the past year.  Just my 2 cents in this needed discussion.

Yet another reason to have a totally separate sporting phone. 

P411 is now doing age verification.  Makes me proud to be a part of sites that only want age appropriate ladies listing. 

The sites that are doing actual age verification are trying hard to make both the ladies and the men in our community safe.

Cleaning up the language of the listings and photos is another step in keeping us below the radar of LE.

I applaud their efforts.

Edited by ilovewomen

Unfortunately, after LE cleans up the “stupid” sites, they’ll start looking at us again. They’ll find some excuse, or be pushed by the “righteous”, because everyone knows what happens on these ‘dating’ sites.  LE will continue the pursuit because so much of their funding is tied to catching ‘the bad guys’. I think part of the push to clean up the adult industry is to regain some of the funds they lost with the legalization of some controlled substances.  I suspect part of the opioid ‘crisis’ has been created for the same reason; I doubt there has been that significant (in relative terms) an increase in the problem.

Still, I’m glad to see the industry begin self-policing policies to reduce the evils of trafficking and under age participants.

Edited by Bit Banger

the hobby will ebb and flow like the tides and those that choose to stay in it will have to play by its rules - always has been the case - and those comfort level lines moving like they have recently are always placing folks in a precarious spot - but it always remains the case that if dating here isn't safe, it isn't fun...

all i hope for in these recent shifts in the dating paradigm is people choose what they feel is the best choice for their safety and thus the the safety of the community...

Was hoping more ladies would chime in on this thread to share thoughts. 

If anyone doesn’t want to publicly reply and has concerns reach out to one of us old hags that’s been around forever😂

Just now, Laci French said:

... one of us old hags that’s been around forever😂

Old hags? Pfft!

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

If anyone doesn’t want to publicly reply and has concerns reach out to one of us smokin' hot MILFs that are revered as goddesses around here. 😂

Fixed it for you....

Laci, I'm surprised!  Such obvious fishing for compliments! Seriously, like you don't get enough compliments and sweet nothings breathed in your ear already?

I don't buy it for a second.........  OK, you're gorgeous.  Are you happy?  :rolleyes:

Edited by BadBoy

16 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Laci, I'm surprised!  Such obvious fishing for compliments! Seriously, like you don't get enough compliments and sweet nothings breathed in your ear already?

I don't buy it for a second.........  OK, you're gorgeous.  Are you happy?  :rolleyes:

About damn time😂