K2dnvrfun

What's a MILF to you?

49 posts in this topic

Curious what the guys and gals here think a MILF is, what's your definition? Is it based on age, if so what age,  or being an actual mom,  or a combo of both? 

I've always used the term for a lady a little more mature in years, maybe late 30s to 40s. Not necessarily tied to being an actual mom, more of an age thing for me.  

This stems from a recent review where the reviewer said the lady was a 22 year old milf. That caught my attention. Clearly she could have kids, but in my mind 22 with or without kids is not a milf. 

For me I'd say 38 or older but younger then 55 and hot makes a milf. And let me say, according to that, there are plenty of milfs around her and they are amazing. 

But curious what everyone else uses as definition of a milf? 

If it's legal, I'll fuck it.

Milf to me is age and looks. The age is 35+ but they look younger. I know some 40"s who look as though they are in their late 20's.

I know some late 20's who look much older as in 40's. They must be premature MILF's.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I dont have a specific age for a milf, but I think they need to be old enough to have kids who have friends that say "Damn, you have a mom I'd like to fuck." Lol 

I'm with her.:P

To me a MILF is more than age. It is a mother who has always put her children first, who will do what ever she has to do to give them a promising future. It the mother who eats the burnt toast so her child can have the last piece of bread. She is the one that will go hungry so her children will not. She is the one who can't sleep because she is worried about how to make ends meet. She is the one that stays up late waiting for her children to come home. She gives and gives and rarely asks for anything in return. When she is sick, she still puts dinner on the table and puts her children to bed and while there might be a few battle scars she still has that something special, that one thing that still makes her a catch. Through it all, she still has it.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I dont have a specific age for a milf, but I think they need to be old enough to have kids who have friends that say "Damn, you have a mom I'd like to fuck." Lol 

Yes. Nailed it. 

44 minutes ago, scarecrow said:

To me a MILF is more than age. It is a mother who has always put her children first, who will do what ever she has to do to give them a promising future. It the mother who eats the burnt toast so her child can have the last piece of bread. She is the one that will go hungry so her children will not. She is the one who can't sleep because she is worried about how to make ends meet. She is the one that stays up late waiting for her children to come home. She gives and gives and rarely asks for anything in return. When she is sick, she still puts dinner on the table and puts her children to bed and while there might be a few battle scars she still has that something special, that one thing that still makes her a catch. Through it all, she still has it.

Nicely said. Though I would say that describes any great mom, regardless of age or looks. 

Shallowley looks are important, to me at least, in the like to f department.

A great mom may or may not be a milf

A milf may or may not ge a great mom.

17 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

A great mom may or may not be a milf

A milf may or may not ge a great mom.

I agree.. It is a great mom but with that f factor. Not a mom is her old fuzzy bath robe, rollers in her hair, and fuzzy slippers... it is the mom who has been through it all, put on a few years and still as desirable as she was before becoming a mom. She is the one you want to spend time with while the kids are at school.

To me, there is a difference between a mature sexy lady and a MILF... but that is just me.

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

This ^^^

I am at the age where there are some GILFs out there that catch my eye.

Hell yeah, I can think of quite a few fine ass grandmas on here! 😍

There are many grandmothers that will put the 20 somethings to shame, in personality and looks.

And believe me, if the personality sucks, I am not interested.

3 hours ago, Rick_A said:

Many Islands, Low Fares

WTF do you mean by this?

29 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

WTF do you mean by this?

Misplaced acronym. 

I was always under the impression that MILF was a term for "mother I'd like to f*** " such as a hot soccer Mom... you have to have kids to be a mother correct?  If NO kids.. NO MILF.. And Still No Kids after 40 You are then considered a Cougar????

5 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hunter...you nailed it, at least from my perspective.  I remember thinking that about a couple of my friends' moms while growing up.  I also thought that about a couple of my Junior High and High School teachers.  Ahhhhhh...those were years of a very rich fantasy life.  

I always thought of it as a "style" and "attitude" ...as Chrissy said- the "VIBE" of a hot soccer mom.  The hot woman getting in the mini-van with the groceries that gives you the urge to..... well...carry her groceries.. Even though of age- those of us without kids....never quite thought of even advertising as one...and "cougar" seems a bit too predatory.... but...perhaps the hot career focused district attorney, newscaster or boss that you'd like to ruffle up maybe... ;) 

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

I was always under the impression that MILF was a term for "mother I'd like to f*** " such as a hot soccer Mom... you have to have kids to be a mother correct?  If NO kids.. NO MILF.. And Still No Kids after 40 You are then considered a Cougar????

A cougar likes to go on the prowl for those younger men. I went through that phase. Lol. It was fun, but I'm completely over it now. But yeah, great memories! Fun times!

A MILF is exactly what it says, there is no age requirement.  An attractive mom that you want to hook up with.  Now a cougar has an age requirement and a cougar may not have children and therefore cannot be a MILF.

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Still No Kids after 40 You are then considered a Cougar????

Not necessarily,  only of you are hunting for younger guys. The rest of us would just say you are a lovely WWLF, (Woman we would like to f***)

3 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

A MILF is exactly what it says, there is no age requirement.  An attractive mom that you want to hook up with.  Now a cougar has an age requirement and a cougar may not have children and therefore cannot be a MILF.

I just can't get through my mind a 20 something being a milf with our without kids. When growing up my friends moms that were milfs where in their 40s so I guess that's why I go there.

I don't think kids necessarily have to play into it. Just being older and of age to have somewhat older kids puts you in the category.

I'll go with hot ladies from mid 30s to late 40s falls into milf range and from late 40s to late 50s cougars. 

17 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I just can't get through my mind a 20 something being a milf with our without kids. When growing up my friends moms that were milfs where in their 40s so I guess that's why I go there.

I don't think kids necessarily have to play into it. Just being older and of age to have somewhat older kids puts you in the category.

I'll go with hot ladies from mid 30s to late 40s falls into milf range and from late 40s to late 50s cougars. 

You don't think kids factor into a woman being a MILF?  It's literally in the name, "Mom I'd like to Fuck" so being a mother is the first requirement, the second is being hot.  Years ago when the term MILF first started being used no one had ever heard of or used the term "Cougar".  That one came into play much later.  

4 hours ago, Shutterbug said:

This ^^^

I am at the age where there are some GILFs out there that catch my eye.

"Guys I'd Like To Fu--".:cool:! That's nasty.:o