Hobby Hobbit -Banned

The Picture Or The Thousand Words?

44 posts in this topic

Recently there was a TOB kerfuffle involving a now BANNED user who, by referring to our beloved kitty by its scientific name, was too explicit for the tender sensibilities of an adult dating community. Now I know you're thinking, "that never happens" :lol: but, being caught in the vortex and sent straight to Siberia am here to say, it most certainly does.

I also know mine is not to reason why but rejected twice, I'm a bit perplexed by the recent experience of getting a review approved for a new provider. Citing "not enough information" for one with "less than 10 reviews", I was basically forced to be more descriptive with the experience than comfortable yet, after reading other less descriptive reviews for providers with "less than 10 reviews" and the posting guidelines I must reason, why? More specifically, has anyone else had this experience? Given our current sociopolitical environment and that reviews and listings are visible to the public, what about the concerns both providers and hobbyists have expressed about how important it is we "stay under the radar" ?

And before someone practices their selective reading skills to suggest "this is a moderator question", I've asked.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

I think that any review or listening can be descriptive yet allowing the reader's imagination to do most of the  work. Keeping under the radar so to speak is a good thing until what the real outcomes of this legislation will be.

52 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Recently there was a TOB kerfuffle involving a now BANNED user who, by referring to our beloved kitty by its scientific name, was too explicit for the tender sensibilities of an adult dating community. Now I know you're thinking, "that never happens" :lol: but, being caught in the vortex and sent straight to Siberia am here to say, it most certainly does.

I also know mine is not to reason why but rejected twice, I'm a bit perplexed by the recent experience of getting a review approved for a new provider. Citing "not enough information" for one with "less than 10 reviews", I was basically forced to be more descriptive with the experience than comfortable yet, after reading other less descriptive reviews for providers with "less than 10 reviews" and the posting guidelines I must reason, why? More specifically, has anyone else had this experience? Given our current sociopolitical environment and that reviews and listings are visible to the public, what about the concerns both providers and hobbyists have expressed about how important it is we "stay under the radar" ?

And before someone practices their selective reading skills to suggest "this is a moderator question", I've asked.

This gibberish triggered me to read your most recent review and you know Mr Hobbit you could rethink your including you left without release. That makes me know that in the 30min spent together your ass couldn't bust a nut and we know she tried.

Just saying...

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Standards change.

There have been some significant changes in the standards for reviews over the past few years as board admins try to steer through the shifting sands of the legal environment.  Some over-corrections have been adjusted; some specifications have been tightened.  I would also speculate that historical data is of less concern than ongoing discussions and current reviews.

This makes me think to clarify.

With my current experience as a backdrop the questions are:

1. Has anyone else experienced this
  2. Is it wise to require detailed reviews

5 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

This gibberish triggered me to read your most recent review and you know Mr Hobbit you could rethink your including you left without release. That makes me know that in the 30min spent together your ass couldn't bust a nut and we know she tried.

Just saying...

Not only do you know a lot less than you think, you know nothing :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

I do know that you are a client that I would opt out on...

Putting stuff in your review, "like I said you could have left out" makes us ladies think that you're hard to please even though the review was good you addressed her mommy body which we can see anybody's pictures.  The thousand words right...

It seems that in the 30 minutes you still left with out release. Is that supposed to be a good thing in a review? 

Happy Sunday Mr. Hobbit may you rub one out today 😁

You're still beautiful :wub:. Guess one can't have it all :lol:.

You're not newbie friendly and I can read. Your point again?

Putting stuff in your review, "like I said you could have left out" makes us ladies think that you're hard to please

Some can paint abstractly while others need numbers, so I should have replaced "the main event - toy play" with "the only event", "happily left" should have been, "chose to leave", "Pleased to please" should have said "skills to thrill" and "no release", "I chose no intercourse". My bad.

Enterprising, less presumptuous ;) ladies may see I earned her reference meaning, at minimum she likes my company (so would "you" :) ) and at best means she wants to marry me but alas, my heart belongs to another. Sorry, sugar.

Even though the review was good you addressed her mommy body which we can see anybody's pictures.  The thousand words right...

But, but...I also praised her body? And I went back for seconds so there, meanie!

Fine. And you can't have any. Especially not video.:mad:

6 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

I think that any review or listening can be descriptive yet allowing the reader's imagination to do most of the  work. Keeping under the radar so to speak is a good thing until what the real outcomes of this legislation will be.

Agreed

2 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Not only do you know a lot less than you think, you know nothing :rolleyes:

Putting stuff in your review, "like I said you could have left out" makes us ladies think that you're hard to please even though the review was good you addressed her mommy body which we can see anybody's pictures.  The thousand words right...

It seems that in the 30 minutes you still left with out release. Is that supposed to be a good thing in a review? 

5 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

When you’re in a hole, STOP DIGGING!

Depends what kind of hole. Ymmv :)

8 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

@Hobby Hobbit

Old proverb - When you’re in a hole, STOP DIGGING!

What if you're from Middle-Earth?

@Kandi Apple where you missed the point by focusing on the review, I actually appreciate the opportunity to see that if you misinterpreted it to mean she was less than stellar others will, making my review of her a disservice. My apologies to her.

30 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

@Kandi Apple where you missed the point by focusing on the review, I actually appreciate the opportunity to see that if you misinterpreted it to mean she was less than stellar others will, making my review of her a disservice. My apologies to her.

If I knew this would be a on going focus on my point. It was that you should leave the good reading in the review and not include the shit about you leaving without release and the mommy body part...just say Milf

Myself as a provider I dislike when clients have a lot of good to say but sneak in the low ball hit as if it was a complement.

Edited by Kandi Apple

3 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

If I knew this would be a on going focus on my point. It was that you should leave the good reading in the review and not include the shit about you leaving without release and the mommy body part...just say Milf

Myself as a provider I dislike when clients have a lot of good to say but sneak in the low ball hit as if it was a complement.

Thing is, the bad choice of words wasn't meant to be a low ball hit as I enjoy her in every way, thus the apology. And now I move on.

13 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

The release portion could have been left out since all that is honestly required is TIME. The mommy body I think was fine to include in the review because many of the ladies on the site are using older photos, posed photos that limit the angles that they are trying avoid or someone else’s photo. HobbyHabit you need to understand if you want to by an Audi you don’t go on a lot with a Buick budget. You get what you pay for. If for instance you want a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses but want to gripe over the price and buy a pair of knock offs that break in a day you have no one to blame but yourself. That’s why haute couture is and always will be the best. It’s one of a kind, stands out not just by the ludicrous price tag but by the desire that all want to possess it. 

On 1/7/2019 at 0:12 PM, Calisurfgirl said:

The release portion could have been left out since all that is honestly required is TIME. The mommy body I think was fine to include in the review because many of the ladies on the site are using older photos, posed photos that limit the angles that they are trying avoid or someone else’s photo. HobbyHabit you need to understand if you want to by an Audi you don’t go on a lot with a Buick budget. You get what you pay for. If for instance you want a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses but want to gripe over the price and buy a pair of knock offs that break in a day you have no one to blame but yourself. That’s why haute couture is and always will be the best. It’s one of a kind, stands out not just by the ludicrous price tag but by the desire that all want to possess it. 

A lady near and dear to my heart paid hundreds of dollars for a designer purse at a high end department store. Now fraying after less than two years of INTENSIVE use, I am constantly amazed at what she pulls out of that thing and find it a small wonder it's lasted this long. On the other hand, I've purchased numerous high quality leather purses at a fraction of the cost from places like Sam's Club which, as you may know is part of the Walton as in, Wal-Mart family of stores. Though now WELL worn after years of equally intensive use they still look new; not a stitch out of place. This testament to what you seem to be calling "haute couture", which is not as synonymous with "name brand" as you might think (Ray-Ban didn't make the cut :lol::lol::lol:: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grand_couturiers) is also a perfect segue to the only "point" I'm getting from your rant.

Albeit "misworded" according to you and an insult by others, the fact there was no mention of price or budget in the review (or this post) and that the experience(s) in question was (are) great makes me wonder, what in the fuck are you talking about besides your self, which is apparently so much you have the cojones, as us Boricuas would say, to put her down. Was it your beaudoir photos vs her phone shots or your medical credentials :unsure: that makes you the "Audi for a Buick guy" :lol:, puts her more in my budget, as if you have any insight into what that might be? Amazing!

I've learned in this hobby there are ladies, high-priced ho's and many variations in between. Worth her weight in gold, especially in this business, to me a lady minds and handles her business unpretentiously. And when it comes to those like you I'll never forget, no matter how hot she is...

9b3d619d17dce90e479ce8f4bc387907734e965e

As they say back home, No te pongas :lol:!

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

8 hours ago, Bootsce said:

Don’t feed the trolls...

Don't you be calling the ladies, here to derail posts trolls :mad:! Why, they're highly reviewed :rolleyes:. Feed your mind instead...

1bcto6.jpg 

29 minutes ago, Calisurfgirl said:

When I’m stating haute couture I am Speaking of Valentino, Carolina Herrera, Oscar de la Renta, Chanel circa 1960 -1985, Vivienne Westwood, Christian Lacroix, Christian Dior, and haute couture is when the piece is one of a kind and/or a very few were made. These types of pieces are hand stitched, beaded, detailed intimately. Most are for runway and are size 2 or 4. I am a 4 and at almost 5’10”. I know about “go to’s”, running around with your portfolio in slim denim, with zero make-upon, hair neatly pulled back in either a ballerina bun or neat, sleek ponytail. With a pair of black 5 1/2 heels. So your assumption that I would be familiar with trending brand names is true but they are designer since my make-up is all YLS, Dior, Tom Ford, Chanel or smashbox (because they make the best photoready primer. 

Or maybe you are speaking of the Tiffany and company jewelry I wear from head to toe. The LV or YLS bags, Supreme, Ice Cream, Adidas, Free People, Calvin Klein, Anthropologie, VS or agent provocateur that is the contents of my closet, dresser, and armoire. When “YOU” are so wrong to perceive someone based upon a “chosen” form of employment/hobby. #instagrammodel #modellifestyle

https://goo.gl/images/qKoPYZ

Oh, not Ray-Ban? Excusez-moi s'il vous plaît :lol:.

9 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

A lady near and dear to my heart paid hundreds of dollars for a designer purse at a high end department store. Now fraying after less than two years of INTENSIVE use, I am constantly amazed at what she pulls out of that thing and find it a small wonder it's lasted this long. On the other hand, I've purchased numerous high quality leather purses at a fraction of the cost from places like Sam's Club which, as you may know is part of the Walton as in, Wal-Mart family of stores. Though now WELL worn after years of equally intensive use they still look new; not a stitch out of place. This testament to what you seem to be calling "haute couture", which is not as synonymous with "name brand" as you might think (Ray-Ban didn't make the cut :lol::lol::lol:: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grand_couturiers) is also a perfect segue to the only "point" I'm getting from your rant.

Albeit "misworded" according to you and an insult by others, the fact there was no mention of price or budget in the review (or this post) and that the experience(s) in question was (are) great makes me wonder, what in the fuck are you talking about besides your self, which is apparently so much you have the cojones, as us Boricuas would say, to put her down. Was it your beaudoir photos vs her phone shots or your medical credentials :unsure: that makes you the "Audi for a Buick guy" :lol:, puts her more in my budget, as if you have any insight into what that might be? Amazing!

I've learned in this hobby there are ladies, high-priced ho's and many variations in between. Worth her weight in gold, especially in this business, to me a lady minds and handles her business unpretentiously. And when it comes to those like you I'll never forget, no matter how hot she is...

9b3d619d17dce90e479ce8f4bc387907734e965e

As they say back home, No te pongas :lol:!

When I’m stating haute couture I am Speaking of Valentino, Carolina Herrera, Oscar de la Renta, Chanel circa 1960 -1985, Vivienne Westwood, Christian Lacroix, Christian Dior, and haute couture is when the piece is one of a kind and/or a very few were made. These types of pieces are hand stitched, beaded, detailed intimately. Most are for runway and are size 2 or 4. I am a 4 and at almost 5’10”. I know about “go to’s”, running around with your portfolio in slim denim, with zero make-upon, hair neatly pulled back in either a ballerina bun or neat, sleek ponytail. With a pair of black 5 1/2 heels. So your assumption that I would be familiar with trending brand names is true but they are designer since my make-up is all YLS, Dior, Tom Ford, Chanel or smashbox (because they make the best photoready primer. 

Or maybe you are speaking of the Tiffany and company jewelry I wear from head to toe. The LV or YLS bags, Supreme, Ice Cream, Adidas, Free People, Calvin Klein, Anthropologie, VS or agent provocateur that is the contents of my closet, dresser, and armoire. When “YOU” are so wrong to perceive someone based upon a “chosen” form of employment/hobby. #instagrammodel #modellifestyle

https://goo.gl/images/qKoPYZ

I love this pretentious, waste-of-time, battle of the name drop! :)

13 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I love this pretentious, waste-of-time, battle of the name drop! :)

There is someone here to fit anyone's taste I suppose. 😘

I have some fancy "darn tough" brand socks on right now, along with some great camo lace up "Rocket Dog" hi tops tennis shoes I paid $20 for at famous footwear. Do you think anyone will still want me? 🤷‍♀️

8 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I have some fancy "darn tough" brand socks on right now, along with some great camo lace up "Rocket Dog" hi tops tennis shoes I paid $20 for at famous footwear. Do you think anyone will still want me? 🤷‍♀️

Yes

19 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Another “Yes!”

Actually, I’m more likely to call someone with these down-to-earth, practical values regarding fashion.

Edited by Bit Banger

22 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Related image

3 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Another “Yes!”

Actually, I’m more likely to call someone with these down-to-earth, practical values regarding fashion.

I clean up well, but I'm much more comfortable casual. Although whatever fashion makes people happy, I like that. It's nice to see people all dressed up. I just prefer not to. 

Just now, Hunter VanDyke said:

I clean up well, but I'm much more comfortable casual. Although whatever fashion makes people happy, I like that. It's nice to see people all dressed up. I just prefer not to. 

No doubt you “clean up well”.  I have a few high $ outfits myself (price a full dress kilt rig some time), but tend to dress in a more functional manner most of the time.  When I’m wearing clothes, that is. 😁

11 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

No doubt you “clean up well”.  I have a few high $ outfits myself (price a full dress kilt rig some time)

You know how that saying goes. Whatcha got underneath that skirt? 😉😎

8 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You know how that saying goes. Whatcha got underneath that skirt? 😉😎

On a good day - lip stick💋

9 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

And....another "YES"....for me, it was the "Rocket Dog" from Famous that sold me.  Well, not really....it was the real and authentic "YOU".  :);)

On 1/10/2019 at 9:10 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Um...YES, DAMMIT.  :P

On 1/10/2019 at 9:36 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

A lady in jeans or shorts, t-shirt, and her ponytail sticking out the back of a baseball cap will win me over an evening gown ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. 

Edited by Just Another Guy

3 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

A lady in jeans or shorts, t-shirt, and her ponytail sticking out the back of a baseball cap will win me over an evening gown ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. 

Yes what he said. 

Shit, that’s every housewife in Greenwood Village. MILF heaven.

Edited by BadBoy