K2dnvrfun

This is some sick advice

35 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Lot's of Veggies "Cruciferous"  (remember)?  gargle with salt water to get the yuck out of the back of your throat I will recommend Sea Salt and warm water.    The problem with synthetic Vitamin C is that it is just ascorbic acid. Eat peppers, Green, spicey, you name it! You would be better off drinking ACV  in a glass of water two TBS mixed with 6 to 8 ounces of water. 

ACV is great! 

1 hour ago, Kaos said:

When I get the crud I can't seem to shake after a couple of weeks and if a sore throat is involved, I just head down to my local pet supply store and pick up some Fish Mox.  It's amoxicillin, a wide-spectrum antibiotic frequently prescribed by physicians. A dosage of 500mg in the morning and another in the evening over the course of a week works wonders for me.  Sure, I could go to the doctor as I have frequently done in the past where they would say, "Drink plenty of clear liquids, get lots of rest, and hey, here's a scrip for amoxicillin."  I just cut out the middleman.  I'm on day 3 of the regimen and feeling fine.

On another note, glad the board is still here. :)

I have heard this before as well😂😂

I drink hot apple cider with a shot or 2 of presidente and a little bit of honey

Im Colombian so... I do what nana said. 

"agua de panela" with lots of lemon, drink it as hot as possible. 

https://www.amazon.com/Goya-Panela-Brown-Sugar-Cane

cut it in little pieces, boil with water. add 2-3 lemon juice, If u don't trust me, google it. Grandma always is right. haha

lots of vitamin C, hit the sauna and release those toxins out of u body :)

I rarely get sick, but when I do get taken out by the crud I immediately order pho & steep Lemon Zinger tea with echinacea 

My Roommate gets sick a lot and what I have learned from that is... Processed food, Soda, Sugary drinks and poor hydration are the cause... 

I have a culinary degree & live in Boulder.. So between my supplement game, fancy water and love of cooking homemade fresh meals to fuel my 3x a week work outs... I can say it really helps to work more on preventative care than band aids once taken out by the ICK! 

ACV, Onion & Garlic are great if you aren't going to be around anyone.. ever. I am unable to eat anything from the Allium family and save ACV for my detox baths.... So I am curious to hear if they worked for you!!!!