2Big

Public Service Announcement: Please Get Rid Of Your Shitty Mattress

23 posts in this topic

No point investing in 300 thread count sheets and linens, while banging your clients on a mattress that has seen more action than a whorehouse in Pattaya during "Sailors week".;)

300 thread count? Those will scratch the crap out of you. So get some quality sheets and mattress.:D

Oh, and have plenty of sheets to change often.😉

Edited by Audrey Astor

Also a friendly reminder to please wipe your ass. Scrubba dubba that bunghole until squeaky clean. 

That's what the sheets are for.;)

Who the hell pays any attention to the mattress?

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

That's what the sheets are for.;)

You can make doo doo in my bed anytime 😂😂

My mattress is from Denver Mattress and about 5 years old. No bed bugs.  I love and use only Egyptian sheets or 800 or higher count thread.  I own a washer and dryer and ALWAYS keep it all fresssssshhhhh and Sweet smelling, but never overpowering with glade plugins or anything of that nature.  

Here is a better question:  "If your Mattress could talk what would it say?!":D

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

My mattress is from Denver Mattress and about 5 years old. No bed bugs.  I love and use only Egyptian sheets or 800 or higher count thread.  I own a washer and dryer and ALWAYS keep it all fresssssshhhhh and Sweet smelling, but never overpowering with glade plugins or anything of that nature.  

My mattress would say “go on...fuck her harder”😊

16 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Yes mamm

3 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Raise your hand if you own a twin sized mattress 

No choice but to double up on those. Ha!;)

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Just be careful with the frame

7 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

The more the merrier

I rarely fuck someone on the bed. Prefer the floor, on the sofa, standing up, etc. 

With girls getting fatter, the nightmare of a collapsing bed frame:eek: is a real possibility.

Edited by 2Big

5 hours ago, 2Big said:

I rarely fuck someone on the bed. Prefer the floor, on the sofa, standing up, etc. 

With girls getting fatter, the nightmare of a collapsing bed frame:eek: is a real possibility.

Well then.... id think the bed manufacturers would be fixing that problem..... happy wife happy life 😂😂😂

And good morning 2big!

23 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Stop counting cotton threads and discover bamboo. once you do you will throw that egyptian cotton in the box with the car washing rags.

6 hours ago, boink36 said:

Stop counting cotton threads and discover bamboo. once you do you will throw that egyptian cotton in the box with the car washing rags.

I have heard of bamboo flooring and bamboo other things... Is “bamboo” like hemp? The new cool fabric to use?!😊

19 hours ago, 2Big said:

So what 2Big is really getting at is he has an irrational fear of the bed breaking?  Well hell why didnt you just say that to begin with?  They have group meetings to help with that.

Guessing bamboo sheets are akin to modal fabric. Fabric from cellulose (aka wood fiber). Own modal underwear and sleepwear and so much softer than cotton. Not as soft as silk, but, sturdy, does not fade. Little NoCoGeezer and the twins will never go back to cotton.

On 1/5/2019 at 8:37 PM, airamericavet65 said:

Just be careful with the frame

Especially when there's three

On 1/5/2019 at 1:23 PM, jasminewaterss7 said:

Raise your hand if you own a twin sized mattress 

A twin mattress will only work if your name is Polly Pocket (Provider) and your Clients names are Slinky, Pokey, Gumby, and Silly Puddy.

Note that all the above participants are of legal age -Baby Boomers!

Polly claims to be reference friendly ladies be happy!:D 

However, one short side note from lady Pocket, be sure and have central air for Silly if you see him during Denver's hot summer months.