Guapo400

What gives?!?

20 posts in this topic

So I'm a super newbie to hobbying. I spend hours in my guard shack at work. I work overnight scrolling through TOB. And while I've been in contact with many many woman on TOB I have yet to actually meet with one. Part I've me thinks I'm to Young and the ladies don't like that. I don't know what it is. I've even had appointments where I thought this was a for sure go. Only to be stood up. Any tips to help this newbie?

Having more of a presence on the board may help.  It can be challenging to get started.  Keep doing research, participate on the board and who knows where it will lead.  There are a number of ladies who are newbie friendly, especially when approached in an open and respectful way.  Be willing to go through a lady's screening process because feeling safe (for both parties) is critical.  I can't stress enough to be respectful and open.  Hope it works out for you.

By chance any one know of providers who offer Greek? Most ladies don't respond once I ask 

Cardinal sin #1 committed. Big red flag to a lady that might be a cop trying to entrap, going into specifics.

And yes, could be coming across as young and ladies don't want that. Many threads out there that some ladies do not like younger clients in that they can be a bit douche-ie re: prowess (in and out of sack), how much a man they are, gonna want to give them freebies they are so good and sexy, etc.

As average1 said, be respectful goes a long way.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

1) Contact women who are newbie friendly (it's often mentioned in ads and on websites)

2) DO NOT ask for specific acts. (Reviews are your friend. Read them.)

3) If you are not willing to give out some basic information about yourself, to help the lady feel comfortable, you may never get an appointment. 

4) First contact should be an appointment request. 

5) Keep in mind this is not a legal activity. Discretion is important. (see #2)

10 hours ago, Guapo400 said:

So I'm a super newbie to hobbying. I spend hours in my guard shack at work. I work overnight scrolling through TOB. And while I've been in contact with many many woman on TOB I have yet to actually meet with one. Part I've me thinks I'm to Young and the ladies don't like that. I don't know what it is. I've even had appointments where I thought this was a for sure go. Only to be stood up. Any tips to help this newbie?

You say you have been in contact with many, many women.

How do you contact them?

What is your contact like?

Are you asking about specific activities?

Are you inquiring about setting an appointment?

Are you trying to have a general conversation like you would with a neighbor or coworker?

Does your contact consist of a single word or a coherent sentence?

5 hours ago, pfunk said:

1) Contact women who are newbie friendly (it's often mentioned in ads and on websites)

2) DO NOT ask for specific acts. (Reviews are your friend. Read them.)

3) If you are not willing to give out some basic information about yourself, to help the lady feel comfortable, you may never get an appointment. 

4) First contact should be an appointment request. 

5) Keep in mind this is not a legal activity. Discretion is important. (see #2)

I'm a newb myself, but I can tell you this is 100% how to get started.  All the information you need is out there.  Study, deliberate, then be polite and professional with your communications.  Follow every one of the lady's rules and you'll be treated well in return.

11 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Are you inquiring about setting an appointment?

Are you trying to have a general conversation like you would with a neighbor or coworker?

Does your contact consist of a single word or a coherent sentence?

#1 yes

#2-3 are no.

It's pretty simple. "Hello, my name is ABC. I'm looking to set up an appointment for this day and hour (helps to be flexible on time)". If "can't work then, how about xyz", be polite if does not work ("Sorry, that won't work, I'll try later in the week/next week"). And don't haggle if things don't work to your liking.

Being a gentleman goes a long way. 

23 hours ago, Guapo400 said:

My tip is not do this.

Reach out to reputable ladies that are newbie friendly. Be ready to provide screening that the lady asks for and DO NOT ask specific questions until that is done. 

Reviews and websites can answer most of your questions and please be respectful.

I don't have much experience myself but have known a number of providers.

First you want to make sure your employer is getting your best so you might want to stop spend hours of your employers time doing personal work.. or at least not mention it here on the boards.

Second, you should always show respect. Treat the lady like a lady. You are hiring her for her time, her company. You are paying for non-judgemental conversation, a few minutes of friendship. If the lady wishes to provide more, that is up to her. If you ask for more than her company, it can come across as being disrespectful. Talk to her like you would want someone to talk to your mother or your sister.

Be a gentleman.

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

My tip is not do this.

Reach out to reputable ladies that are newbie friendly. Be ready to provide screening that the lady asks for and DO NOT ask specific questions until that is done. 

Reviews and websites can answer most of your questions and please be respectful.

I don't even respond to those weird questions and if i do thats an automatic no for me dog 😂😂

On 1/4/2019 at 0:57 AM, Guapo400 said:

We have all been newbies at one time or another, I'm still fairly new myself, all of these ladies and gentlemen are correct and very helpful with information.  Courtesy, Respect, and Coherent polite communication will serve you well. Stop and think how you would want someone to interact with your SO, Mother, Daughter, or Sister and act accordingly. If you act like a youngster you will get treated as such, but act like a gentleman,(wait, that should say BE A GENTLEMAN), and the possiblities are endless.

I would like to thank everyone again for guidance and assistance you offer here...

Just my $.02

On 1/3/2019 at 11:57 PM, Guapo400 said:

I apologize but I am actually LMAO right now. First your a newbie that is understandable everyone on this site was at one time and some providers are newbie friendly. But you just stated that “While in your Guard shack”. You may not be law enforcement and just a security guard. But is send up red flags everywhere. Also you guard shack on any site pertaining to this hobby would send up red flags and alarms to most providers unless they can not comprehend what was the plot of your topic post. It’s like people stating there is a difference in a Wall and a fence. There isn’t realistically. Funny this post is hilarious. You wouldn’t happen to be eating donuts while not doing your assigned job located in your guard shack. 

Edited by Calisurfgirl

On 1/5/2019 at 8:42 AM, goodguy69 said:

We have all been newbies at one time or another, I'm still fairly new myself, all of these ladies and gentlemen are correct and very helpful with information.  Courtesy, Respect, and Coherent polite communication will serve you well. Stop and think how you would want someone to interact with your SO, Mother, Daughter, or Sister and act accordingly. If you act like a youngster you will get treated as such, but act like a gentleman,(wait, that should say BE A GENTLEMAN), and the possiblities are endless.

I would like to thank everyone again for guidance and assistance you offer here...

Just my $.02

Hey,  goodguy69 That is very good advice!!

On 1/4/2019 at 3:13 PM, Boomstick said:

I'm a newb myself, but I can tell you this is 100% how to get started.  All the information you need is out there.  Study, deliberate, then be polite and professional with your communications.  Follow every one of the lady's rules and you'll be treated well in return.

Yes, this. 

If you think you may be too young that makes me wonder why you aren't just out getting this activity for free like young men do and have always done?  Maybe you need to work on your personality a little?  You approachability or your presence as far as whether or not you come off a little strange?  Are you a social guy?  Able to talk to people easily or do you have some social anxiety?

I feel like I am always a newbe - get used to it and if you think about it . . . each new person you meet you are a newbe to them.  

My advise is -

1. Do not be creepy

2. Do not over text - wait for her to reply - if she does not text back - move on to another lady 

3. Be cool . . . see Pulp Fiction - what are we baby . . . we are a bunch of fonzies . . . or simply put . . . Bitch be cool 

4. Do not try to push any boundaries 

5. STOP telling people you work in a guard shack - that is just weird 

12 hours ago, Casey Williams said:

Hey,  goodguy69 That is very good advice!!

Thank you,

It has served me very well.

4 hours ago, Naughty Mike said:

I feel like I am always a newbe - get used to it and if you think about it . . . each new person you meet you are a newbe to them.  

My advise is -

1. Do not be creepy

2. Do not over text - wait for her to reply - if she does not text back - move on to another lady 

3. Be cool . . . see Pulp Fiction - what are we baby . . . we are a bunch of fonzies . . . or simply put . . . Bitch be cool 

4. Do not try to push any boundaries 

5. STOP telling people you work in a guard shack - that is just weird 

Love that movie, and that scene. Good advice

16 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

I apologize but I am actually LMAO right now. First your a newbie that is understandable everyone on this site was at one time and some providers are newbie friendly. But you just stated that “While in your Guard shack”. You may not be law enforcement and just a security guard. But is send up red flags everywhere. Also you guard shack on any site pertaining to this hobby would send up red flags and alarms to most providers unless they can not comprehend what was the plot of your topic post. It’s like people stating there is a difference in a Wall and a fence. There isn’t realistically. Funny this post is hilarious. You wouldn’t happen to be eating donuts while not doing your assigned job located in your guard shack. 

Ahahaha she made super valid points but ahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm sorry the donut question has me almost pissing my self ahahahaha.