fishndude57

Any Questions...

22 posts in this topic

I am 61 something (eek) years old and I have so many unanswered questions!!!! I still haven't found out who let the Dogs Out...where's the beef...how to get to Sesame Street... why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps...Why do all flavors of fruit loops taste exactly the same, or how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop......why eggs are packaged in a flimsy paper carton, but batteries are secured in plastic that's tough as nails, yet light bulbs too are in a flimsy carton... Ever buy scissors? You need scissors to cut into the packaging of scissors... i still don't understand why there is Braille on drive up ATM's or why "abbreviated" is such a long word; or why is there a D in 'fridge' but not in refrigerator... why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons... why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections... and, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts" where's that extra penny going... why do The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune... why did you just try to sing those two previous songs... and just what is Victoria's secret? ....and what would you do for a Klondike bar and you know as soon as you bite into it it falls apart...and Why do we drive on Parkways and park on Driveways? do you really think I am this witty?? ... I actually got this from a friend, who stole it from her brother's girlfriend's, uncle's cousin's, baby momma's doctor who lived next door to an old class mate's mail man...Now it is your turn to take it from me...Peace!!

You forgot, why did the chicken cross the street?

After being in this hobby for a little while now, I think I know what Victoria's Secret is. I genuinely feel many women are way better looking with their clothes on than off. I guess to sum it up, the clothes maketh the ho!

2 minutes ago, raul said:

You forgot, why did the chicken cross the street?

After being in this hobby for a little while now, I think I know what Victoria's Secret is. I genuinely feel many women are way better looking with their clothes on than off. I guess to sum it up, the clothes maketh the ho!

I recently found out that the chicken crossing the street is actually a dark joke about suicide.... I tripped when I found that out, but the punch line of "to get to the other side" isn't actually talking about the other side of the street (which I actually thought this whole time), but instead it's about crossing over to the other side (as some believe) when you die....

Now it's time to ponder life's mysteries I have an entire afternoon free. So my choices think of answers for all these mysterious questions or go have some sushi have a great day and guess what my choice is

42 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

[Snip]...Now it is your turn to take it from me...Peace!!

What is Truth...

How many Angels can dance on the head of a pin...

Did the grocery store near fishndude57’s house start selling “full strength” beer?

:P

40 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I am 61 something (eek) years old and I have so many unanswered questions!!!! I still haven't found out who let the Dogs Out...where's the beef...how to get to Sesame Street... why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps...Why do all flavors of fruit loops taste exactly the same, or how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop......why eggs are packaged in a flimsy paper carton, but batteries are secured in plastic that's tough as nails, yet light bulbs too are in a flimsy carton... Ever buy scissors? You need scissors to cut into the packaging of scissors... i still don't understand why there is Braille on drive up ATM's or why "abbreviated" is such a long word; or why is there a D in 'fridge' but not in refrigerator... why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons... why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections... and, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts" where's that extra penny going... why do The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune... why did you just try to sing those two previous songs... and just what is Victoria's secret? ....and what would you do for a Klondike bar and you know as soon as you bite into it it falls apart...and Why do we drive on Parkways and park on Driveways? do you really think I am this witty?? ... I actually got this from a friend, who stole it from her brother's girlfriend's, uncle's cousin's, baby momma's doctor who lived next door to an old class mate's mail man...Now it is your turn to take it from me...Peace!!

Why was Humpty Dumpty sitting on a wall instead of being in an egg carton where he belonged?

Growing up we were told the moon was made of cheese. If so, what type of cheese?

Why are hot dogs packaged 8 to a pack and hot dog buns 10 to a pack?

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

In the words of Arsenio Hall, these are things "that make you go, Hmmmm?"

Well,  if you can't tell me where the beef is...I got nothing to add. 😉😂

"i still don't understand why there is Braille on drive up ATM's" ...

...It is more efficient (cheaper) to make one set of key pads for ATMs.

No one over 20 can wear most of the stuff?
3 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

and just what is Victoria's secret

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Growing up we were told the moon was made of cheese. If so, what type of cheese?

Moonstr 

I've always wondered If blue balls really turn blue?

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Moonstr 

Holy crap that is a horrible joke, but my god I laughed my ass off!!!

1 hour ago, Juskiddng said:

Holy crap that is a horrible joke, but my god I laughed my ass off!!!

You’re welcome 😁