johnnydog

What a choice!

31 posts in this topic

If a man had to choose to have an amputation to save his life, what do you think most would choose to lose, a leg or his penis?

Wow.... At first it seems like a no brainer and the initial reaction would be to lose the leg over the alternative. I mean you don't get any pleasure from your leg... But then reading Melinda's and pointy's responses it not so black and white, cause chances are you might start losing some functionality at some point and then you would wish you chose other wise and kept the leg for function over pleasure. I mean as long as you can please your partner, shouldn't THAT be something that matters too over just thinking selfishly... So at the end that would be a super hard decision.... Just my thoughts

1 hour ago, Strange_Ice said:

Wow.... At first it seems like a no brainer and the initial reaction would be to lose the leg over the alternative. I mean you don't get any pleasure from your leg... But then reading Melinda's and pointy's responses it not so black and white, cause chances are you might start losing some functionality at some point and then you would wish you chose other wise and kept the leg for function over pleasure. I mean as long as you can please your partner, shouldn't THAT be something that matters too over just thinking selfishly... So at the end that would be a super hard decision.... Just my thoughts

Lose the leg. Just my thoughts. 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Lose the leg. Just my thoughts. 😂😂😂

I’m in the ‘lose the leg’ crowd because there are so many alternative technologies.  Alternative to the penis (tongue, digits, dildos, ...) may add to the situation with or without the appendage.

Hunter, I didn’t know you had a penis to lose? 😜

17 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Hunter, I didn’t know you had a penis to lose? 😜

I was speaking from a purely selfish standpoint. Lol. I'd rather you lose the leg. Sorry. I guess that makes me an asshole. 🤷‍♀️

Lol I have to go with first reaction... After raising the question to a bunch of co-workers... It was unanimous that you could always get a prosthetic lol...

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

If I had to choose between my leg and my pussy, I would change my title from "Sugar Britches" to "Hop Along" 

If ya lost your pussy, I think you Would waddle like a penguin.:huh:

Just now, tide32 said:

If ya lost your pussy, I think you Would waddle like a penguin.:huh:

Lmao. Let's hope that never happens 😳🙏

14 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Lmao. Let's hope that never happens 😳🙏

Tell ya what, if ya ever lose your pussy,  I'll help ya find it. No matter how long it takes. What's family for.:P

2 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Tell ya what, if ya ever lose your pussy,  I'll help ya find it. No matter how long it takes. What's family for.:P

You'll be the first person I call. Lol 🤗💋💋💋

7 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You'll be the first person I call. Lol 🤗💋💋💋

I wouldn't do that if I were you. Tide has been looking for pussy his whole life and hasn't found any yet. :D

3 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I wouldn't do that if I were you. Tide has been looking for pussy his whole life and hasn't found any yet. :D

You two crack me up 😂😂😂

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

That's :mad:bullshit!! I find it, but it keeps escaping. Gotta get a bigger net.:(

8 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

If I had to choose between my leg and my pussy, I would change my title from "Sugar Britches" to "Hop Along" 

How exactly would they amputate a pussy? Kinda scoop it out with some weird sharpened ice-cream scoop kinda dealio?

OK...in my previous post, I realized I did not answer the question. It is actually an easy answer. I would opt for the penis amputation. While on the operating table, I would have them go ahead on and install a pussy and a pair of tits....then when recovered, I would convert to lesbianism.

Wrong way to go! If you had all that work done you are in perfect position to be a provider and get paid for pleasure. 

They could still be a provider, but have a girlfriend, too. 

On 1/2/2019 at 11:26 PM, Admiral C said:

OK...in my previous post, I realized I did not answer the question. It is actually an easy answer. I would opt for the penis amputation. While on the operating table, I would have them go ahead on and install a pussy and a pair of tits....then when recovered, I would convert to lesbianism.

Best post ever. Thank you😂

On 1/2/2019 at 11:03 AM, johnnydog said:

If a man had to choose to have an amputation to save his life, what do you think most would choose to lose, a leg or his penis?

I can hop on one leg but I can't fuck on zero dick, so ................. why is this even a question lol?

I'd just say "fuck it," I'm not getting either, I'll take my chances with the consequences.

Leg. During my graduate studies this type of question was actually a subject of conversation. At that time it was leg. Because with the advancement in integrated medicine incorporated with orthopedic advancements you can have a Prosthetic limb that is fully functional. We have yet made a penis that will allow one to sense orgasm or produce offspring. You guys have to think of the many variables prior to a rushed decision. 

Leg. During my graduate studies this type of question was actually a subject of conversation. At that time it was leg. Because with the advancement in integrated medicine incorporated with orthopedic advancements you can have a Prosthetic limb that is fully functional. We have yet made a penis that will allow one to sense orgasm or produce offspring. You guys have to think of the many variables prior to a rushed decision. 

9 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

What about the killer cock!

12 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

Ahemm, Dr. Cali, I think you may be taking this a little too seriously here.  Nobody is, or fucking-ever-will-be, forced into deciding whether to lose a leg or a dick.  It's totally ludicrous.  Which is why I stand by my earlier position that I would give up neither, and take the informed consequences. 

ICc1bVF.jpg?1

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Ahemm, Dr. Cali, I think you may be taking this a little too seriously here.  Nobody is, or fucking-ever-will-be, forced into deciding whether to lose a leg or a dick.  It's totally ludicrous.  Which is why I stand by my earlier position that I would give up neither, and take the informed consequences. 

ICc1bVF.jpg?1

Okay then. If you were in the emergency room with your pecked hanging by a thread. Who would you want them to call. Doctor Cali or Doctor Boink. Ya, I thought so.B)