Bob Richards

2019 Resolutions ...

12 posts in this topic

With a New Year comes the resolutions.  Besides the normal ones of loose a few pounds, eat better, exercise more, be more charitable, and stay in touch with friends I have added a special one:  See 30 or more Providers this year!  Now this may sound low to you high rollers and younger guys.  But I am a semi -retired accountant and not making the big bucks of the past.  Besides, even in semi -retirement, sad to say, you have to go to the doctors more often.  I also want to play more golf this year but that will have to wait till tax season is over.

Have any of you set any similar expectations for the coming year?  I always feel it is important to set goals, especially the fun ones!

Be well all and Happy New Year!

BR

Mines actually the opposite haha I saw quite a few during 2018 I'm trying to work on my self control this year 

Lots of New Goals.. not resolutions. So far I accomplished what I wanted for 2018. New GOALS are set with specific time frame. :)

To finally make it up north to see a couple of the sights, lol. 

Enjoy all that life has to offer say positive and not let the things I can't control direct me

Gotta get back on the weights. I always stayed around 210 but after a servical fusion in 2017 I just couldn't get to the basement and now I'm at 165. This, just won't do. Gotta get my mind Wright and just do it. Hell, I died in 2007 and came back from that, how hard can it be.:unsure:

24 minutes ago, tide32 said:

... Hell, I died in 2007 and came back from that, how hard can it be.:unsure:

When you die (2011 for me) it puts s whole different perspective on life & what’s important. 🤫

I actually started my return to the gym in mid-November.  Painful, but I think worthwhile. 😉

2 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

When you die (2011 for me) it puts s whole different perspective on life & what’s important. 🤫

I actually started my return to the gym in mid-November.  Painful, but I think worthwhile. 😉

It lets ya know what really matters. That's for sure.

Going to try and be a better version of the 2018 me😂🥳

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

You don't put bumper stickers on a Ferrari, you young lady are already an example of how we should all strive to be. Loving, laughing, and most of all caring. 

Goals to be known as a good example in both actions and speach ( I will need to clean up my potty mouth). Continue to do volunteer work and continue to quit smoking. I might drink a less less but certainly not more. And lastly treat the ladies as they have treated me, which has been outstanding.

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

Is that even possible. :rolleyes: Put your seatbelts on guys.:)