Savoir Faire

New Years

11 posts in this topic

What did you do or what happened to you at the STROKE OF MIDNIGHT last night? Did any FANTASIES/BUCKET LIST ideas happen.

I was out Ubering people around last night. At the stroke of midnight, I had a young performer from Dolly Parton’s record label coming home to visit his very sick mother.

I was in New Orleans... Bourbon Street, craziness but I just drank my pellegrino and people watching.. it was fun! 

7 hours ago, Juskiddng said:

Nothing special for me...pretty low key...just the way I wanted!

Jus the most important thing is you did it your way.................

7 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I was out Ubering people around last night. At the stroke of midnight, I had a young performer from Dolly Parton’s record label coming home to visit his very sick mother.

ILW one of my friends was UBERING as well and he said he had a record night. I will say a prayer for the young performer's and his sick Mother.

Made cookies with my granddaughters.

22 hours ago, Veronicaturbay said:

I was in New Orleans... Bourbon Street, craziness but I just drank my pellegrino and people watching.. it was fun! 

Awwwww, good old Bourbon Street, people watching is the ultimate on that street. I am usually up top viewing from high above when I am there visiting.

16 hours ago, tide32 said:

Made cookies with my granddaughters.

What kind of cookies did you make? There is nothing better than doing time with FAMILY.............

11 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

What kind of cookies did you make? There is nothing better than doing time with FAMILY.............

Oatmeal, chocolate chip and peanut butter. The girls did most of the work.

1 hour ago, tide32 said:

Oatmeal, chocolate chip and peanut butter. The girls did most of the work.

Microwaved chocolate chips dipped in milk = YUMMMY. Tide Three Two thanks for the idea, I now have a taste for cookies....