Seeker5280

Well, it looks like we made it.

10 posts in this topic

The drama appears to be over. I’m glad we are all here!

Thank you people of this forum and the folks that run it.

Happy New Year to all!

Don from Littleton.

We lost a few really good providers along the way, but our beloved TOB is still standing. I'm forever grateful to the owner/s and administrators of this site. Thanks for keeping your dukes up TOB. 

22 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

We lost a few really good providers along the way, but our beloved TOB is still standing. I'm forever grateful to the owner/s and administrators of this site. Thanks for keeping your dukes up TOB. 

A hundred "thumbs up" for this sentiment.  With all of the changes over the past year, TOB is still going strong.  Many thanks for the board participants and the owner/s, admins and moderators for keeping this thing together.  I am so appreciate this board, for a variety of reasons.

7 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Everyone has a choice. I believe that the ladies who chose to leave will eventually return.

After all, we are a family here...a slightly dysfunctional family at times, but still a family. And family is very important.

11 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm glad we're still here and hopefully we will be for a long time!

Yes, I agree! TOB is here and I am sure our information is safe also! I have a cup of red tea to toast you all! XO 

holy crikeys - everytime i see this thread pop up as someone adds to it i think of that barry manilow song...

yeah i'm that old...

yeah i just did it to myself...

yeah i'm that old...

3 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

holy crikeys - everytime i see this thread pop up as someone adds to it i think of that barry manilow song...

yeah i'm that old...

yeah i just did it to myself...

yeah i'm that old...

I saw Barry Manilow in concert when I was really little at the State Fair.  I think I also saw him in Las Vegas when my parents took me on a trip with my siblings. Na, you can't be that old. That dude is a musical Icon that just about everyone has heard of! Kind of funny to think about tho! Listening to America right now on the radio. hahaha! Love old music. :) Don't you?! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki