Laci French

New Year...new you!

35 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, MelindaMadison said:

Peace. Quiet. Fitness and Health and Spoil Some Great Men Mercilessly. 

That sounds perfect and maybe squeeze in time to meet me for a glass or 4 of wine?

28 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Do you reflect back over the past year and make resolutions for the new?  What are your hopes and dreams for 2019?  

Please everyone be safe and I hope this new year is filled with blessings for all of you.

Much love 🥂 

Yes I do! It's a good time of the year to evaluate important things in life and make plans for the next year. 2019 will be uphill in terms of finances, so I'm making a plan during the weekend and exploring new fields and sources of income.

Dealing with medical BS (which I'm cured) and death of older relatives, I try not to give 2018 too much negative energy.  I look forward to each and every day, not the New Year.

That being said, I wish all a Healthy and Prosperous 2019...& beyond!

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Do you reflect back over the past year and make resolutions for the new?  What are your hopes and dreams for 2019?  

Please everyone be safe and I hope this new year is filled with blessings for all of you.

Much love 🥂 

I made a resolution to lose 30 lbs in 2018, only 40 lbs to go.

Wishing everyone a healthy and prosperous new year.

BBB, glad to hear you are doing good. It was good to see you a couple times this past year.  We need to get in a couple rounds of golf this coming summer.

2018 tried hard to put me 6ft under, but I am still standing and ready to take in 2019.

I want to wish everyone a very happy and prosperous new year.

Remember, no matter what changes occurs in our lives, we can all persevere. 

2018 was a good year overall will try in 2019 to keep things always positive filling each day with love for friends and family throw in a few Adventures and life will be all I could hope for. My wish for all my friends is for them to be at peace and filled with love . Happiness and prosperity to all

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

Much love 🥂 

I reflect, and usually it goes something like 'where did the year go, again... and what do I have to show for it?'

I make new goals or resolutions all the time but try not to pin them to new years as I don't see anything special about setting a goal that day than any other day.

But one thing is for sure the gyms will be super busy for the next 2 months.

Happy New Year to all, I wish everyone a safe, sexy, prosperous, and healthy 2019

Edited by K2dnvrfun

I want to read 1 book a month, take my dog on 2 ten mile hikes a week, learn Spanish so that I can find and marry a hermosa mujer Colombiana, and stay away from cheap cigars.

Oh f---k!  Did I just say that out loud?

39 minutes ago, lintlizard said:

I want to learn Spanish so that I can find and marry a hermosa mujer Colombiana, and stay away from cheap cigars.

Oh f---k!  Did I just say that out loud?

De este forma, nuestros seleccionados y la hinchada ecuatoriana que visite el país hermano, se llevará un grato recuerdo y se deleitará con las hermosa mujer colombiana....

Colombinas5.jpg

When the Canadians speak to me in French, I answer them in Japanese. 😱 

I frequently get my Spanish & Italian mixed up.🙃

I always like to start the New Year out peaceful with plenty of plans ahead! Sometimes it works sometimes the world pulls me in different ways...

2019 i will stick to being PROFESSIONAL AND The sweetest girl! No more mean thoughts or letting others get to me.

22 hours ago, Laci French said:

Much love 🥂 

Thank you😘😘

20 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

I am at an age where, to steal from Carl Reiner, if my name is not in the obituaries in the morning, I'll have breakfast.

Have had a life of no regrets, so, don't look back.

That said, several older family members are having health issues, so, will focus on that. Me personally, best shape I've been in years. Hope to lose a few more pounds, tone up a bit more and build up some extra strength. But will basically live in the moment, as it all can end in a blink of an eye.

Live the moment indeed........

One of my best friends passed this morning.  I am still stunned. This just suks. Sorry guys. Tears.

2 hours ago, inkspot said:

One of my best friends passed this morning.  I am still stunned. This just suks. Sorry guys. Tears.

Very sorry for your loss Inkspot.  It is sad to see the ones that are dear pass on.  But the other option of going first ended many years ago and never sounded great either.

2 hours ago, inkspot said:

It sounds so trite, but more can one say except, “My condolences for you loss.”

The holidays are a difficult time.  Reunions with family remind us of those we’ve lost, both recently and in the past.  All we can really do is live each day as best we can.

On 12/30/2018 at 4:32 PM, Laci French said:

Much love 🥂 

This is another thread that would run me out of rep points if I gave one to everyone I wanted to give one to.  Each new year (and each new day) can be a fresh beginning.  The past includes some successes and some challenges and losses.  I am old enough to realize that this new year will include each of those.  My intention is to handle them as skillfully as possible.  My goals for this new year include more physical activity (of the non-horizontal kind), continuing to improve my diet (I lost 15 pounds in 2018) and to complete my dental stuff.

It sounds like many here have some fine intentions and goals for 2019, which is great to see.  Let's find ways to encourage one another to make progress on those goals and resolutions !!

On 12/30/2018 at 5:32 PM, Laci French said:

Much love 🥂 

Yes Ma'am,

Without reflection, meaningful progression is impossible.

2018 was a good year for the most part for me, I was able to guit smoking, lose weight and change my eating habits, along with some other life changing events that are shaping my future in ways I was not expecting, but I am looking forward to seeing how my life will continue to unfold into the unknown. My goals for this year are few, Health, Happiness, making new friends, and helping others where I can. I wish the best for everyone, and want to say thank you for being such a wonderful and accepting group of people.

I hope everyones hopes and dreams come to fruition.🙂

2018 was a year of change as I transitioned from one decade to another.  I now have more permanent winter quarters and smaller travel conditions. 

Goals are to amend some of my more slothful ways, add more travel, acquire more skills, and explore a potential relationship.

Much love 🥂 

2018 was a good year but I never look back. onward and upward in 2019 good things are on the horizon!

On 12/30/2018 at 4:45 PM, Laci French said:

That sounds perfect and maybe squeeze in time to meet me for a glass or 4 of wine?

...or bourbon or 4 bourbons...

The new year is now 36 hours old and I haven't been laid yet so my plans are already off the rails!

3 minutes ago, fork said:

The new year is now 36 hours old and I haven't been laid yet so my plans are already off the rails!

Dammit😂

I hope everyone has a blessed and beautiful 2019!  

As time goes by, people pass, people become ill, I've learned to appreciate health along with wonderful friends and family. So personally I plan to nurture myself with a new workout, peace, nature, appreciating all that is good as well as keeping family and friends close. I'm also more motivated than ever to move forward with some additional business plans. Yea!

Work- play wise, I plan to take some great tours while seeing some new places, and meeting some wonderful new folks. Also I need to be a better friend and more available to the guys that I really love. A lot of you have posted on this thread. You guys are really great as what we do ;-) , and I'll work on showing my appreciation more. 

Let's figure out how to navigate this new culture, diversify, and adapt! woo hoo!

PS. I'm so sorry @inkspot- please accept my condolences. xo

Edited by Audrey Astor

On 12/31/2018 at 6:41 PM, inkspot said:

Sorry to hear about your friend.  As I get older, the deaths come more frequently and many touch me in unexpected ways.  I always try to think of something they taught or modeled for me, as a life lesson and to remember them with gratitude.