Savoir Faire

YMMV

35 posts in this topic

A lot of guys want to know the juicy DETAILS about ENCOUNTERS with interested PROVIDERS. My question is do you guys go into the SESSION thinking for sure that you are going to get the same as the other guy did or do you go into the date with its a possibility that my encounter could be a YMMV? I personally get a general feel from reading reviews but I ask when I arrive and this technique seems to have worked PERFECT for me.

I have mixed feelings about knowing the juicy details. On the one hand I like to know if something I like is definitely not offered at all. On the other hand, I like not knowing the juicy details and going for an adventure and discovering new worlds ;)

Your post has multiple issues packed into it.

The level of detail in reviews? IMHO, especially in today's political/legal climate we need to keep the reviews PG-13.  After all this is a "Dating site" and can always reach out by DM to get some more details if needed.  We all share some responsibility in helping to keep TOB a low profile target.

I am an individual and as such expect my experience with a Beautiful Lady to be different than someone else.  At least with a true GFE friendly lady.  I can see 3G experiences to pretty much follow a script but not the ladies I enjoy spending time with.  That is not to say it is all up to them as I am 50% of the encounter.  Even subsequent visits with the same lady have not followed a routine.  I can't say I have had the same experience twice so to expect my visit with a new lady to be the same as another gentleman just seems shortsighted.

I look at the reviews for information about the overall aspect of the encounter.  Even a fairly "vanilla" reviews can give me the info I am looking for to decide whether I want to see someone.

I have to say that I have experienced some very memorable experiences with rendezvous going in with fairly limited info and just letting the interaction between us go where it goes organically.

Just my thoughts.  I will now return you to your regularly scheduled Sunday night television programing!

23 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

especially in today's political/legal climate we need to keep the reviews PG-13.  After all this is a "Dating site" and can always reach out by DM to get some more details if needed.  We all share some responsibility in helping to keep TOB a low profile target.

what he said!

+1000

1 hour ago, Bora Bora said:

I have mixed feelings about knowing the juicy details. On the one hand I like to know if something I like is definitely not offered at all. On the other hand, I like not knowing the juicy details and going for an adventure and discovering new worlds ;)

I am with you 100 percent on Bora Bora board when you state that you like to know if something is not offered at all and this is why I ask when I arrive so that our session goes as smooth as possible. Discovering new worlds in my opinion = The Big O after party LOL.............

1 hour ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Your post has multiple issues packed into it.

The level of detail in reviews? IMHO, especially in today's political/legal climate we need to keep the reviews PG-13.  After all this is a "Dating site" and can always reach out by DM to get some more details if needed.  We all share some responsibility in helping to keep TOB a low profile target.

I am an individual and as such expect my experience with a Beautiful Lady to be different than someone else.  At least with a true GFE friendly lady.  I can see 3G experiences to pretty much follow a script but not the ladies I enjoy spending time with.  That is not to say it is all up to them as I am 50% of the encounter.  Even subsequent visits with the same lady have not followed a routine.  I can't say I have had the same experience twice so to expect my visit with a new lady to be the same as another gentleman just seems shortsighted.

I look at the reviews for information about the overall aspect of the encounter.  Even a fairly "vanilla" reviews can give me the info I am looking for to decide whether I want to see someone.

I have to say that I have experienced some very memorable experiences with rendezvous going in with fairly limited info and just letting the interaction between us go where it goes organically.

Just my thoughts.  I will now return you to your regularly scheduled Sunday night television programing!

BHDT I must say I agree with pretty with everything you have stated. Keeping reviews PG-13, understanding that my encounters will be different than others and being able to get the info I need from any type of review written, whether it is VANILLA or a REBUTTAL LOL. Thanks for the brief SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT, I found it to very helpful to see that I am not the only one who thinks in a certain way........

11 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

What does 3g mean? 

Get in Get off Get out!

27 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Get in Get off Get out!

Megan I have read a number of reviews that state the provider is 3G, yet my encounter was totally different.

1 minute ago, Savoir Faire said:

Megan I have read a number of reviews that state the provider is 3G, yet my encounter was totally different.

She was just asking what 3g was.

46 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

What does 3g mean? 

3G is the third generation of wireless mobile telecommunications technology. :)

I always expect YMMV, even if I’ve seen the provider several times before. It can depend on something as simple as the phase of the Moon.

7 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

She was just asking what 3g was.

Megan I was just sharing with you about reading 3G written reviews......

6 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I always expect YMMV, even if I’ve seen the provider several times before. It can depend on something as simple as the phase of the Moon.

Banger I agree with you, either of the two people involved could be having an off day. Peeks out the window to see what kind of moon is appearing tonight LOL.

You should never go into a meeting expecting it go the same way as another person has stated their meeting went.

9 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Megan I was just sharing with you about reading 3G written reviews......

I didnt even read the thread. But im glad you had a better than 3g experience 

1 hour ago, Rick_A said:

3G is the third generation of wireless mobile telecommunications technology. :)

4d5fa77dd97713ef389b58c1177d7621.jpg

:P

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

You should never go into a meeting expecting it go the same way as another person has stated their meeting went.

I always go in with my own personal agenda. My agenda is to smell good and never fart or say anything stupid. I have the first one down but always fail at the last two. I'm my defense I never say anything stupid until after I have farted. :D

I don't understand the question. It says on most hookers' website: "you're paying for my time and companionship" - what part of that is so hard to understand?;)

8 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

ILW I agree with you because there is no two people that are alike.

7 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

If you ask when you arrive then it's too late.  After awhile, I decided I would no longer see non-GFE providers.  If I went to a session and found out they were not GFE then you'd just have to go through with it.  It might be nice but it's not as good as you'd like. 

Mountain asking when I arrive has worked PERFECTLY for me. In my opinion it is never too late. I have seen reviews that state the provider is 3G and not GFE but my session actually turned out to be GFE. Was it luck with each one or did the provider become more comfortable.

6 hours ago, boink36 said:

I always go in with my own personal agenda. My agenda is to smell good and never fart or say anything stupid. I have the first one down but always fail at the last two. I'm my defense I never say anything stupid until after I have farted. :D

Mr Boink I would think that smelling good would be a given. You remind me of a good friend of mine. I took on a road trip with me and this guy farted silently for the first 100 miles. I tried to keep quiet about it, open the windows and look the other way so that he would understand that his cover was blown. Of course that didn't work, so I said "could you please stop farting"? His reply was, I am not going to kill myself. I am not going to have gas back up and bust my heart just to please you. He stated, if all I am doing is making you feel uncomfortable versus me dying, well you have your answer...................Thanks for the laugh Mr Boink...........

I think a lot of guys say a session was 3G because they showed up smelly, rude and entitled and the poor girl went through with it anyway, hence the 3G review.

If you show up smelling good, in a good mood, trying to not fart and to be charming, you might have a great time.

I don’t put much stock in a 3G review, unless there are more than one or two.

4 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I think a lot of guys say a session was 3G because they showed up smelly, rude and entitled and the poor girl went through with it anyway, hence the 3G review.

If you show up smelling good, in a good mood, trying to not fart and to be charming, you might have a great time.

I’m dying 😂😂

I chuckle every time I see that a guy reported a QV or HH duration and has the stones to call it a 3G.

What the heck kind of microwave does he think these girls have?

Unless I see 3g mentioned in several reviews I chalk it up as a ymmv meeting where there was no connection for some reason.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Boy Bad this would explain why I don't have 3G reviews. Smelling good, being in a good mood and most importantly RESPECTING people I would hope are things that the TOB gentleman practice on a daily basis. In my opinion, if you notice 3G behavior, you stop/communicate/solve the problem or you end the session...................The SESSION should be fun for all that are involved.

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Unless I see 3g mentioned in several reviews I chalk it up as a ymmv meeting where there was no connection for some reason.

K2 are you still willing to see the provider or do you just move on to someone else?

1 hour ago, eatu55 said:

I chuckle every time I see that a guy reported a QV or HH duration and has the stones to call it a 3G.

What the heck kind of microwave does he think these girls have?

LOL or a guy who wants MSOG.............................

22 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

K2 are you still willing to see the provider or do you just move on to someone else?

To be honest even with one 3g comment I would likely pass. It's not that i think the lady is always like this, unless there are several comments to the same, but with limited time and even more limited funds i get very picky about who i see. Now there are many more I would like to see, even with one 3g comment, but until time and funds permit I will stick with the ladies who are stated as gfe with re occurance