Savoir Faire

YMMV

35 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

To be honest even with one 3g comment I would likely pass. It's not that i think the lady is always like this, unless there are several comments to the same, but with limited time and even more limited funds i get very picky about who i see. Now there are many more I would like to see, even with one 3g comment, but until time and funds permit I will stick with the ladies who are stated as gfe with re occurance

K2 if my work schedule permitted more FLEXIBILITY, then I could join in and be PICKY as well.

On 12/30/2018 at 11:24 PM, boink36 said:

I always go in with my own personal agenda. My agenda is to smell good and never fart or say anything stupid. I have the first one down but always fail at the last two. I'm my defense I never say anything stupid until after I have farted. :D

When that happened to me, I asked the lady (in an indignant tone) "do you have a dog under the bed". She laughed so hard SHE farted. She then proceeded to show me her appreciation for my sense of humor. 

On 12/30/2018 at 7:53 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

Get in Get off Get out!

I always thought it was Get In / Get Paid / Get Out

Meaning, it's the provider's modus operandi (not the client's)

4 hours ago, fork said:

I always thought it was Get In / Get Paid / Get Out

Meaning, it's the provider's modus operandi (not the client's)

Usually its a "3g experience" IMO... :) but either way... 

I like to do my homework in hopes of minimizing any disappointments. So far, every encounter has gone above and beyond my expectations. Treat everyone with respect, and I find it comes back in spades. Just my .02 worth.

Cheers!