Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HowAboutit7890

Anyone doing Decadence this year?

8 posts in this topic

My nephew has done burning man. I’ve also known others who have been there.

It is definitely an experience.

I’ve  heard it described as a hot, dry and decadent experience.

In regard to the OP’s questions, Decadence here in Denver is a music festival featuring the latest rock and metal music acts. 

18 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

In regard to the OP’s questions, Decadence here in Denver is a music festival featuring the latest rock and metal music acts. 

BuT do the ladies go commando?

15 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

My nephew has done burning man. I’ve also known others who have been there.

It is definitely an experience.

I’ve  heard it described as a hot, dry and decadent experience.

Rock and metal since when? It’s more edm. Tonight big wild is there and I bet it’s going to be AWESOME. I went like 3 yrs ago and it was a night to remember. There were tons of really young, really f’d up people there which was alarming and entertaining. Lol Have fun OP. This is my favorite big wild song when you hear it, dance it out for me! Happy New Year everybody! 

On 12/30/2018 at 3:36 PM, HowAboutit7890 said:

First time trying it. Wondering if any ladies here would be going,

http://decadencenye.com/

Went as a VIP guest all three days last year and was not impressed. Coachella is my favorite venue. Grandoozy was cool, unorganized than what I am used to but a headliner is a close friend . Global was horrible. Denver isn’t ideal for large scale music festivals. Climate and artists help Solidify great festivities. 

On 12/31/2018 at 3:15 PM, Just Jos said:

Rock and metal since when? It’s more edm. Tonight big wild is there and I bet it’s going to be AWESOME. I went like 3 yrs ago and it was a night to remember. There were tons of really young, really f’d up people there which was alarming and entertaining. Lol Have fun OP. This is my favorite big wild song when you hear it, dance it out for me! Happy New Year everybody! 

Jos,

I stand corrected.