Just Another Guy

In praise of older women

68 posts in this topic

If, as you claim, she's hot shit, please explain this:;)

1261.jpg?itok=2ij0IKwA

The definition of Older has changed as I have aged ;), BUT I have seen quite a few "mature" women in Denver and I feel that they are simple the best.  Great people to spend time with.

4 hours ago, 2Big said:

1261.jpg?itok=2ij0IKwA

Twin sister, right?  :rolleyes:

How about at 59?  I have of course always melted at the sight of Michelle and probably always will.

Related image

I am amazed at the number of totally hot looking over 40 women on this board. At my age 40 isn't older though since it's much younger than my offspring.

2 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Age ain’t nothin but a number baby 

Does that carry over to length as well.:confused::P

Thanks for this, I've been on her Instagram page for the last 10 mins lol

5 hours ago, 2Big said:

1261.jpg?itok=2ij0IKwA

Well, I never used the words "hot shit", and please keep your mom's pictures off this forum.

7 hours ago, 2Big said:

If, as you claim, she's hot shit, please explain this:;)1261.jpg?itok=2ij0IKwA

1 hour ago, Just Another Guy said:

Well, I never used the words "hot shit", and please keep your mom's pictures off this forum.

Well now isn't that just Divine.....

11 hours ago, JDMurray said:

The definition of Older has changed as I have aged

But the biology hasn't. These so-called "hot" older women are all held together by botox and plastic surgery. Imagine them next to you at 6 in the morning, with no make-up, and it's a whole different story. 

5 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Well now isn't that just Divine.....

I guess the whole Elizabeth-Hurley-British sophistication thing went right out the window of his fogged-up and steamed-up car as soon as she wrapped her rubbery lubbery lips around his dick.:lol:

15 hours ago, 2Big said:

1261.jpg?itok=2ij0IKwA

Ok. Call me slow, but who is this and what is the connection with Elizabeth Hurley? 

1 hour ago, sb1212 said:

Ok. Call me slow, but who is this and what is the connection with Elizabeth Hurley? 

On 27 June 1995, [Hugh] Grant was arrested in Los Angeles, California, in a police vice operation near Sunset Boulevard for receiving oral sex in a public place from Hollywood prostitute Divine Brown.” At the time he was romantically linked to Rlizabeth Hurley, the YL illustrated in the OP.

4 hours ago, 2Big said:

But the biology hasn't. These so-called "hot" older women are all held together by botox and plastic surgery. Imagine them next to you at 6 in the morning, with no make-up, and it's a whole different story. ..,

Have you looked in the mirror lately?  I have.  Time hasn’t been any kinder to me.  Besides, Sophia Loren or Anne-Margret are welcome to eat crackers in my bed anytime they want. 

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

On 27 June 1995, [Hugh] Grant was arrested in Los Angeles, California, in a police vice operation near Sunset Boulevard for receiving oral sex in a public place from Hollywood prostitute Divine Brown.” At the time he was romantically linked to Rlizabeth Hurley, the YL illustrated in the OP.

None of which has ANYTHING to do with how hot Hurley is at her age. 

Every age has a beauty of its own. If you look for the beauty and someone surely he will find it

19 hours ago, pfunk said:

She's younger than me, but at 51, she's mighty fine!

Image result for sexy halle berry 2018

Not a subscriber to the implant having, demon slaying delusion of many, especially in "Hollywood", there's something about a mature, patient lover secure in her natural beauty and sexuality that thrills beyond measure.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

14 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Michelle

Woman looks ghoulish. I think I'll pass

25 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

When Hugh got his knob polished by Divine Brown, Elizabeth Hurley was 30 years old. He dumped his 30 year old hot girlfriend for Dvine Brown.:lol:

39 minutes ago, 2Big said:

Woman looks ghoulish. I think I'll pass

When Hugh got his knob polished by Divine Brown, Elizabeth Hurley was 30 years old. He dumped his 30 year old hot girlfriend for Dvine Brown.:lol:

I wouldn’t say he dumped Hurley. He got a case of the hornies, went to get his knob polished (that wasn’t sex, after all🤫), and got caught.  Then she dumped him (I guess she thought it was sex🤯).

1 hour ago, Just Another Guy said:

True, but it answers the question of “WTF does this woman [picture posted by 2Big] have to do with Ms.Hurley?”

I absolutely praise some older and more mature ladies.  I've enjoyed women from their 20's through their 50's.  It's not so much the age that matters, but the attitude and being rewarded with their skills.  Some of the "older" ladies here have rocked my world in so many fun ways.

2 hours ago, MelindaMadison said:

Four words. Diane Lane. Gilllian Anderson. OMG! hot hot! 

Diane Lane is among the sexiest women alive. MM is in that camp too!

1 hour ago, eatu55 said:

Diane Lane is among the sexiest women alive. MM is in that camp too!

ah! thank you! ... Over 40, our bras might not fit ideal...but we can f&^% like warrior goddesses... ;)

Never forget the words of Poor Richard:

Young man if you seek a playmate, get a gal over 40.  They don’t yell, they don’t swell, and they’re grateful as hell.

Last year I briefly had a civilian GF.  She screwed me into the ground - DAILY!  She was 70. 😁

Now I will admit that older women (just like older men) often come with other baggage.  Hence the ‘briefly’ in the above remark.

3 hours ago, MelindaMadison said:

Over 40, our bras might not fit ideal...but we can f&^% like warrior goddesses... ;)

There is more than a couple of the ladies on this board that are over 40 who will make you weak in the knees both in looks and activities.

When you take them to dinner in your new Maserati the valets won't even look at the car they are to busy saying "How did that old fart get Her!!".

Edited by wglide2003

11 hours ago, sb1212 said:

She has nothing to do with Elizabeth Hurley, but everything to do with Helen of Troy. History says Helen of Troy had "The face that launched 1000 ships"...The face in the picture is the face that sank em.