lintlizard

yes or no question

12 posts in this topic

Will P411 include provider contacts in the form of phone numbers, emails, and/or web links after the new year?

Gosh I hope so. I can never figure out how to see an appt request form on my email. I wish everyone would just text me! Lol and have never been a big fan of email

P411 can be contacted directly from their website. TOB is a separate entity. You'd probably get faster, and more accurate, answers directly from P411.

9 hours ago, lintlizard said:

Will P411 include provider contacts in the form of phone numbers, emails, and/or web links after the new year?

That would be considered a "Search" option . And to my understanding, a no. You must find a lady's advertisement via internet such as Eros Guide, TOB ,EccIE, Adult search,Twitter ,STwitter, Etc ,Etc.l.,,Ook if she posts a 411 logo or mention, if you are a p411 member = immediate easy booking.. That means you have been screened, through the latest two years of hell, and should be able to give the info ASAP.  Just like it used to be :)

Kinda like this :

Hey Chrissy. My name is blah.. I saw your advertisement on blah blah blah. I would like to see you. I am at blah blah blah. If you were available to see me. Here is my p411 ID. Blah blah blah blah my contact info is also included ..blah blah blah let's play ASAP as My time is limited.. 

BOOM!! You got a hot lady ASAP no issues!##. 

Edited by Chrissy

Historically we(Admirers) have been told to protect out P411 IDs, which are different for Companion IDs, by only providing them through the P411 message system.  I asked about this and have been told that initial contact of a Companion by an Admirer should still be through their system, but that once bona fides have been established details of any transaction(s) should be negotiated through external channels.

They will soon remove the conversation piece off of their platform. To me that means no PM's, appointment requests or screening requests.:confused:

On 12/27/2018 at 1:05 PM, pfunk said:

P411 can be contacted directly from their website. TOB is a separate entity. You'd probably get faster, and more accurate, answers directly from P411.

So, I put on my big boy pants, and contacted the admin of p411 as suggested.  The answer to my "yes" or "no" question is YES.  Provider phone numbers, emails, and/or web sites will be included in the new changes.  

Guys who have seen a provider previously, and would like to use her a reference, please ask for her permission before sharing her number if the provider keeps her number private.  I had a Twitter provider contact me on my private number for a reference, and when I asked how she found my number, she said my client gave it to her. Not cool. She's a sweetheart and so is he, and no hard feelings, but still I didn't appreciate that. 

10 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Guys who have seen a provider previously, and would like to use her a reference, please ask for her permission before sharing her number if the provider keeps her number private.  I had a Twitter provider contact me on my private number for a reference, and when I asked how she found my number, she said my client gave it to her. Not cool. She's a sweetheart and so is he, and no hard feelings, but still I didn't appreciate that. 

Of course! that's not cool...

8 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hunter, good communication is so important.  And you are so very right, it includes asking permission to share numbers and other bits of information. Oh, and....Happy New Year !!

3 minutes ago, average1 said:

Hunter, good communication is so important.  And you are so very right, it includes asking permission to share numbers and other bits of information. Oh, and....Happy New Year !!

Happy New Year to you better than Average1!! 🤗💋