Colorado man

How to become a regular??

13 posts in this topic

I'm very new to the hobby. I'm looking for someone that I can become a regular with. I travel a lot and not in town often sure I'm not sure how to go about this. Any suggestions?

22 minutes ago, Desperado said:

When you’re in town, see someone you like. Repeat.

Then repeat again and again.

This thing is all about research. 

Research newbie providers who accept new clients. Look for reviews, reviews and reviews. Research more!

Follow the rules that are laid out during the journey. Must follow their rules!

Respect is the only thing that matters. Never be pushy or a jerk or you will lose your chance with you are working with.

These things do not happen overnight. Be patient.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

Being a regular means the same thing here as it does at a diner.  You frequent the place repeatedly with positive experiences and you become a regular. 

5 hours ago, Colorado man said:

I'm very new to the hobby. I'm looking for someone that I can become a regular with. I travel a lot and not in town often sure I'm not sure how to go about this. Any suggestions?

Schedule, have fun and be respectful, rinse and repeat.  

Have fun on the journey sugar and you will find what you seek. 

Very easily if you click! :) Let them know you want to meet regularly and show them with action. I think its the most rewarding for both parties

5 minutes ago, Leena_rose said:

Very easily if you click! :) Let them know you want to meet regularly and show them with action. I think its the most rewarding for both parties

Usually when someone new contacts me and tells me they want to be a regular I cringe.  It really means they want discounts because a “regular” relationship just happens. Two people connect in a great way and both choose to continue.  

Sweet OP you might have to kiss many before you find your princess. 

I'd say there is still some definate chemistry that needs to be there. I've been in the hobby a bit longer than my profile says and I've met some amazing people! But even then I can't say I have an ATF or regular persay, I'm still taking my time exploring and making sure everyone is treated right like the beautiful people we ALL are! Just have fun and be respectful to everyone, we are all human and deserve to be treated beautifully. 

Rob a bank first!

I doubt you can become a regular for less than $1200.0₩ per month.

That's only 4 pops a month.