Reviews

22 posts in this topic

Just read a rebuttal on a positive review I wrote for a provider...she actually wrote in response that she didn’t enjoy my visits... maybe I should seriously consider deleting my account here and giving this up...

If that's all it takes to make you quit then maybe you should find another hobby. Or, look at it as a learning experience.

PM the young lady and just ask about the rebuttal. Ya might just learn something you can improve on.

6 minutes ago, tide32 said:

If that's all it takes to make you quit then maybe you should find another hobby. Or, look at it as a learning experience.

PM the young lady and just ask about the rebuttal. Ya might just learn something you can improve on.

Also not everyone you meet will be a match but there is a match for everyone, you just have to find those ladies you match better with

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Also not everyone you meet will be a match but there is a match for everyone, you just have to find those ladies you match better with

+1

Dont allow that to upset you and quit participating in the hobby, as it is most likely just one of those things where just because she didnt think you two were a good match that someone else here wont be the perfect match...Never let anyone else ruin your happiness with what you do, as long as both are consenting adults no one has that right to take that away from you here...

Edited by Barbi

Just rude to do that! For a lot of men we get nervous and sometimes it takes a minute to get Jr to work, I can't believe that is her first time that has happened to her?

Edited by stevie-2249

5 hours ago, Mdeal said:

she ... wrote in response that she didn’t enjoy my visits

Did you get what you went there for?

Yes? Case closed.

Does the check out girl at Walmart enjoy ringing up my groceries? Nope. Do I care? Not really.

Edited by 2Big

This would be my re"butt"al to her rebuttal:

Hi,

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy our visit. I had a good time. You should have said something, and I would have pulled it out of your azz earlier.:lol:

Edited by 2Big

6 hours ago, Mdeal said:

Just read a rebuttal on a positive review I wrote for a provider...she actually wrote in response that she didn’t enjoy my visits... maybe I should seriously consider deleting my account here and giving this up...

Why is this your first post after 3 years? Why did you see her again after the rebuttal? Are you wanting us to tell you to leave the hobby? Some people dont click.....just trying to figure out what youre wanting here....🤷‍♀️

8 hours ago, Mdeal said:

I read the review in question and her rebuttal.

Your review was maybe 90% positive at best. She could have let it go but she didn’t.

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Why is this your first post after 3 years? Why did you see her again after the rebuttal? Are you wanting us to tell you to leave the hobby? Some people dont click.....just trying to figure out what youre wanting here....🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I had just seen the the rebuttal... not expecting anything out of it... was just a little hurt by it that’s all

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I read the review in question and her rebuttal.

Your review was maybe 90% positive at best. She could have let it go but she didn’t.

That's the strange part of this. Why would she rite a rebuttal on a positive review. If anything, it would make me think twice about seeing someone that would do this. I thought it was her job to show you a good time and it seemed she did. Strange.:huh:

19 minutes ago, tide32 said:

That's the strange part of this. Why would she rite a rebuttal on a positive review. If anything, it would make me think twice about seeing someone that would do this. I thought it was her job to show you a good time and it seemed she did. Strange.:huh:

I agree.  A rebuttal on a 90% positive review does seem strange.

He commented she didn’t seem to be having a good time.  And she rebutted that he needed act like he was having a good time.

If a lady acts like she isn’t having a good time, most guys wouldn’t enjoy themselves either.

Sometimes 2 people just don’t click.

Edited by ilovewomen

13 minutes ago, tide32 said:

That's the strange part of this. Why would she rite a rebuttal on a positive review. 

Because enthusiasm and enjoying (pretending to in many cases!) on the lady's part is critical to many guys and that is what he said she lacked.  Given every other reviewer used the word "enthusiastic" I would say she was simply setting record straight.

The real question is why bring it up here months later.  But direct answers to OP:  Not every lady you see is going to genuinely enjoy intimate times with you, no matter how hard either of you try.  If it seems she is not enjoying, and you are not behaving poorly, I suggest a simple "Is something wrong or am I making you uncomfortable? Something I could do differently?"  Sounds like you were (are) looking for validation, not just good sex.  The former is a lot to hope for in a paid transaction. Take the latter and be happy.

22 minutes ago, tide32 said:

I finally got a response from her, she says my comment made her lose out on clients, basically that comment ruined her job...

2 hours ago, Mdeal said:

I finally got a response from her, she says my comment made her lose out on clients, basically that comment ruined her job...

I guess she should have thought about that before she wrote a rebuttal to a basically positive review. But people do strange things for no reason. She should have left well enough alone.:unsure:

7 hours ago, Mdeal said:

I had just seen the the rebuttal... not expecting anything out of it... was just a little hurt by it that’s all

Me personally, I don't see her REBUTTAL as so bad. I also do not believe that your REVIEW cost her business either. Is she REFUSING to see you again? I would have to agree with GR8 on if it seems she is not enjoying and you are not behaving poorly, I suggest a simple is something wrong or am I making you uncomfortable? If you had asked her I promise you would have gotten a little bit of the REBUTTAL before you left and you probably wouldn't have took it so hard.

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

Me personally, I don't see her REBUTTAL as so bad. I also do not believe that your REVIEW cost her business either. Is she REFUSING to see you again? I would have to agree with GR8 on if it seems she is not enjoying and you are not behaving poorly, I suggest a simple is something wrong or am I making you uncomfortable? If you had asked her I promise you would have gotten a little bit of the REBUTTAL before you left and you probably wouldn't have took it so hard.

Yeah she’s pretty upset...says I ruined her career, received several texts saying they were hesitant to see her because of the review... I disagree but... oh well...

15 minutes ago, Mdeal said:

Yeah she’s pretty upset...says I ruined her career, received several texts saying they were hesitant to see her because of the review... I disagree but... oh well...

I think she is full of it to be honest. if I put her on the do not see list it would be because of the rebuttal not the review. I read the review when it posted and thought nothing of it.

Sorry I'm late to the party, but communication in the moment trumps reviews and rebuttals every day if what you want is satisfaction. 

This^^^^.

Sorry for also being late to this.

OP and provider have both made the situation worse with their actions in this. OP, would not have put in the "not enjoying" in the review if giving a "Yes" review (maybe should have been a "so-so"/"maybe" rating if the case) as comes across as telling her how to do her job in a forum. As above, in private might have been better. 

Lady probably should have let slide as most guys would not notice, just see the string of "yes" reviews.

OP put fuel on the fire by outing out his own review and basically complaining that she did not think he was god's gift to women.

On 12/25/2018 at 5:40 PM, Mdeal said:

M if she is still upset, chalk this one up and move on buddy. The last time I checked, TOB has a very nice SELECTION. Just maybe LOL, you can find a girl that looks pretty similar and you may be able to establish a much better connection.

16 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

M if she is still upset, chalk this one up and move on buddy. The last time I checked, TOB has a very nice SELECTION. Just maybe LOL, you can find a girl that looks pretty similar and you may be able to establish a much better connection.

Good advice... exactly what I’ve done... I’ve tried to work it out, not going to happen, time to move along... have a good day, my friend