SexiKenni

It's Never Too Late

28 posts in this topic

What was the one toy or Christmas gift that you never received as child, that would make your Christmas if you finally received it this year?

Mine would be the Girl Talk board game.

With all the negativity going around, I'm wishing you all a very happy holiday!!! 😘😘😘😘

Merry Christmas to everyone! Thank you for this thread Kenni!

I never got those GI Joes I wanted...

gi-joe-original-action-man-figures.jpg?w

Edited by pfunk

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

I never got this either.

GI-Joe-Jeep.jpg

A Marlin Texan lever action 30/30 excuse was I was to young

9 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I wanted a Barbie Dream House.🙁

Me too!:eek:

I always wanted a girly ruffly froo froo canapy bed, and I never got one. 😢

I think I'm over it now though. 😋

Funny post SK!

15 hours ago, pfunk said:

If I paid any attention back then, I would have been asking for GI Joe's too, and kickin my Ken dolls to the curb. Those guys are much sexier. 😉😍

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

For me, I also loved playing with my G.I. Joes (fortunately I had the Jeep with the mortar cannon, trailer and light) - but I never could get the German G.I. Joes.  I did have two well equipped Americans, two Japanese Imperial army guys and then one French resistance fighter.  The French resistance fighter came with beret on his head, a black turtle neck sweater, bluejeans & combat boots.

So the WWII battles that I staged were incongruous with the French soldier since the French had helped the Allies against the Nazis, not the Japanese.  But at 10 years of old, I suspended reality for the sake of a good battle.

23 hours ago, SexiKenni said:

What was the one toy or Christmas gift that you never received as child, that would make your Christmas if you finally received it this year?

With all the negativity going around, I'm wishing you all a very happy holiday!!! 😘😘😘😘

LoL!!! I had it.. After two rounds of serious playtime it became boring since all it was doing was repeating the phrases 😁

On 12/24/2018 at 3:44 PM, SexiKenni said:

Sexi I am wishing you a HAPPY HOLIDAY as well.........................

21 hours ago, pfunk said:

Merry Christmas to everyone! .

69826891755039as.JPG

#Ifixditforyou

1 hour ago, Robert Johnson said:

For me, I also loved playing with my G.I. Joes (fortunately I had the Jeep with the mortar cannon, trailer and light) - but I never could get the German G.I. Joes.  I did have two well equipped Americans, two Japanese Imperial army guys and then one French resistance fighter.  The French resistance fighter came with beret on his head, a black turtle neck sweater, bluejeans & combat boots.

So the WWII battles that I staged were incongruous with the French soldier since the French had helped the Allies against the Nazis, not the Japanese.  But at 10 years of old, I suspended reality for the sake of a good battle.

As a youth my passion was model airplanes. I had them hanging above my bed, US, IK, German and Japanese.  I even had the balsa model my Dad made of HIS B-17.  Dog fights, flak, tracers, the whole ball of wax.  I did have the theaters separated, one over the bed the other over my desk.

Bit,

My friends and I were also into model airplanes.  And there were a series of monster models from Hollywood horror films that you could glue together as well.  Some kids added paint to the models they assembled and others did not.  Good times! 

I also had the full collection of monster models, many painted, sitting on my desk.

22 hours ago, Kaduk said:

#Ifixditforyou

Happy Holidays Mr K.......

Raced 1/32 slot cars for years until r/c got affordable. There are still off-road tracks in Colorado. There's an r/c air field by Chatfield Res, where they fly jets. Amazing.

On 12/25/2018 at 0:48 AM, Audrey Astor said:

I wanted a Barbie Dream House.🙁

Me too but mostly the Jeep! Haha 

A wallaby and a 50 gallon drum of baby carrots.

For all you Barbi collectors:

I saw the ultimate Barbi collection at an art museum in Rome, Italy, called Barbi, The Icon.  Literally thousands of BarbI dolls, and their accoutrements.  This included Bob Mackie outfits and Vera Wang wedding gowns.  They also had various celebrity dolls.

Edited by Bit Banger

I always wanted the grey skull castle when I was young but Santa never brought it ...... bastard!!

I miss my GI Joe and my army guys. I had a few model ships and planes that we would destroy with firecrackers. :lol:

On 12/25/2018 at 11:40 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I always wanted a girly ruffly froo froo canapy bed, and I never got one. 😢

I think I'm over it now though. 😋

Funny post SK!

Me too! 

... I don't know if I'm over it though...:P

I guess I don't really remember being disappointed.  However, I do know that my friend Rudlolph is a bit disappointed that he only gets to join into the Reindeer Games one day per year:

HpYBH0f.png?1