airamericavet65

P411

26 posts in this topic

Got an interesting message from p411 yesterday what does everyone think of the outlined program?

P411...

No new Admirers or Companions

Communications off the platform 

P411 will progress to a verification site

Change is going to happen

The same message P411 has been stating for the past few months 

Edited by ilovewomen

9 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

P411...

No new Admirers or Companions

Communications off the platform 

P411 will progress to a verification site

Change is going to happen

The same message P411 has been stating for the past few months 

Yeah I don’t think there’s anything new beyond them saying “possible” changes to it actually being the changes they’ve been saying since the beginning.

At least now there should be absolutely no “confusion” or pipedreams for those that aren’t members about whether or not it’s going to ever open again for new members. 

I thought it was nice they sent a message to everyone before changes take affect so it’s not a surprise. 

Its just going back to how it used to be.. Don't know why everyone is freaking out?? I have been on it since its birth. Yes the new edditions were great but In the end It STARTED as a verification site and Am glad its going back to one. I travel east and Its very popular , here not so much. Hell , Maybe Date-Check and E.com will come back?? Until then, Its going back old school and I love it! :)

Not sure I understand the purpose of not letting new people join? Seems that is a way to ensure a slow demise. Providers and clients come and go, at some point the current ones will leave then no one will be left. Am I missing something?

15 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Not sure I understand the purpose of not letting new people join? Seems that is a way to ensure a slow demise. Providers and clients come and go, at some point the current ones will leave then no one will be left. Am I missing something?

The fact that there are already over 100,000 members :) as mentioned before, It isMore popular Going East. When a guy see your advertisement, he sees in It you are 411 friendly. He skips the games and says

" Hi, I am on 411 , Can  I book with you? Here is my 411 ID"

... IT just makes Traveling Tour life that much easier. I haveNEVER had issues with 411.so in the end I am all for it..

I’m not sure we’re supposed to be discussing the message in public forums?

Edited by Laci French

As long as it remains a means to help people make smart and safe decisions when they are 'dating' then welcome it in any form it can survive in...

The owner of P411 posted at Eccie not long ago that she was moving toward retirement. That might answer the question as to why no new members are welcome.

Like Chrissy  said...it's always been a verification system, and that's what I use it for. 

I imagine no new members prevents government enforcement types joining.

Merry Christmas!

Communications off the platform. So I take it that means no pm's? Will we contact the ladies via their preferred method?  Hopefully it is listed on their profile.

3 hours ago, Diamond John said:

The owner of P411 posted at Eccie not long ago that she was moving toward retirement. That might answer the question as to why no new members are welcome.

Funny, I missed that post. Probably the only post I didn’t see.

12 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Funny, I missed that post. Probably the only post I didn’t see.

I saw it but I thought it was in the ladies only forum 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

11 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

Hmmm, lol. 

3 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Now the true side of DJ is coming out, he's been calling from inside the house the whole time!

On 12/24/2018 at 9:59 AM, Chrissy said:

Its just going back to how it used to be.. Don't know why everyone is freaking out?? I have been on it since its birth. Yes the new edditions were great but In the end It STARTED as a verification site and Am glad its going back to one. I travel east and Its very popular , here not so much. Hell , Maybe Date-Check and E.com will come back?? Until then, Its going back old school and I love it! :)

I've been a member of p411 since 2005 and don't ever remember it as just a verification site providers always posted there even back then. When was it just a verification site?

50 minutes ago, amcbl1 said:

I've been a member of p411 since 2005 and don't ever remember it as just a verification site providers always posted there even back then. When was it just a verification site?

I can’t give you a time but it was verification only when I joined many, many, moons ago.

16 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

99-2005 

I don't think P411 was around in 99. My memory was 2005. Us ladies back then wanted safe place to verify our friends. Gina amazing woman she is listened and P411 was born. Started as verification only (so people freaking  out, going back way it started) fact it grew to what it is today, is amazing!! She didn't have to help us ladies yet she did. Thank you Gina for all you have done for us ladies over the years. You are  truly an incredible woman ❤❤❤❤ 

On 12/24/2018 at 5:37 PM, Jakeryan said:

Communications off the platform. So I take it that means no pm's? Will we contact the ladies via their preferred method?  Hopefully it is listed on their profile.

my concern as well - will providers still have phone numbers/emails/web links listed in their profiles? 

yes?  no?

Who's in charge here???

33 minutes ago, lintlizard said:

my concern as well - will providers still have phone numbers/emails/web links listed in their profiles? 

yes?  no?

Who's in charge here???

P411 can be contacted directly from their website. TOB is a separate entity. You'd probably get faster, and more accurate, answers directly from P411.

Changes are coming everywhere after the first of the year.

What all those changes are, we won’t know until after they happen. It wouldn’t surprise me if more changes happen later in the year too.

We all will need to embrace the changes and learn how to live and work with them.

On 12/27/2018 at 0:26 PM, lintlizard said:

yes?  no?

Who's in charge here???

So, I put on my big boy pants, and contacted the admin of p411 as suggested.  The answer to my "yes" or "no" question is YES.  Provider phone numbers, personal emails, and/or web sites will be included in the new changes.  

1 hour ago, lintlizard said:

So, I put on my big boy pants, and contacted the admin of p411 as suggested.  The answer to my "yes" or "no" question is YES.  Provider phone numbers, personal emails, and/or web sites will be included in the new changes.  

Thank you for clarifying that @lintlizard

20 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Thank you for clarifying that @lintlizard

+1