TrystinTrimble

This Reddit posting.

11 posts in this topic

As long as there are people like this  to watch out for, the stigma piled onto sex work will never fully dissipate.  This made me so effing mad to read and I just had to show it to the folks here.  I’m so glad to have not (to my knowledge) come into face to face interaction with one of these shitty creatures. Stay safe and have fun Ladies! 

I can't believe half he shit he says, I doubt if a lady is on there to be a sugar baby and nothing is exchanged for the fun time it isn't gonna happen!!!! 

Maybe if these ladies are just meeting him in like a bar or something then maybe true

9 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

As long as there are people like this  to watch out for, the stigma piled onto sex work will never fully dissipate.  This made me so effing mad to read and I just had to show it to the folks here.  I’m so glad to have not (to my knowledge) come into face to face interaction with one of these shitty creatures. Stay safe and have fun Ladies! 

agreed - dude is an A-S-S-H-A-T

I call bullshit on this Reddit post. A girl would see through this crap in two seconds flat. I doubt anyone falls for his shtick.

At any rate, the idea that sugarbabies are these naive 20 somethings who are pursuing graduate degrees at Yale is bullshit. Most of them are hookers, just trying to open up a different pay channel.

Edited by 2Big

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

I call bullshit on this Reddit post. A girl would see through this crap in two seconds flat. I doubt anyone falls for his shtick.

At any rate, the idea that sugarbabies are these naive 20 somethings who are pursuing graduate degrees at Yale is bullshit. Most of them are hookers, just trying to open up a different pay channel.

I have found in about 95% of 2Big's posts (to quote Sheldon) "squatteth the toad of truth"..........................

It happens there are predators who feed on the sexual forums, they are conmen who are just looking for a good time and use the women in any forum including here I am sure...The thing is they are show charming and attractive that everyone lets their guard down so they do not see that it is all just part of the con....I am pretty sure it has happened in all the sites at one time or another and that all of us have fallen victim to someone like this at one point or another in our lives....It is not an exclusive thing that happens to just women or men, sex workers, bodyworkers or just regular people in society as those type of people feel on anyone they can find, it doesnt matter your profession, your status in society or anything else other than you were just the unlucky one who happened to cross their path....That the sad part about it, it could happen to anyone in this world at some point or another...Sorry just being honest that is what I have seen over the years even here 

4 hours ago, Barbi said:

It happens there are predators who feed on the sexual forums, they are conmen who are just looking for a good time and use the men in any forum including here I am sure...

Fixed it for ya......;)

women sweetheart.....not women using men but men using women in that instance discussed by the OP....Sugar babies are looking for financial compensation fo their time and that makes the situation where someone who meets them with the intent not to providing those ladies with the financial arrangements promised then that is using women however as the women on those sites make the situation known upfront there is no using men.....You can and are not using someone who knows upfront what the other party is looking for in advanced....He chose to be at that site knowing full and well what the situation was so there is not using of men there but instead of had to be dishonest with the women he met in order to get what he was looking for without providing those ladies the agreed compensation in return and that is using those women....

It does seem very strange that there are some who were absent here for awhile have returned with this red pill mentality in this forum....Honestly this site was never a dating site but instead it is a forum where like mind individuals meet to exchange thoughts and share time together, it is not the place that gentlemen come to meet their next ex-wife or new girlfriend, so this red pill mentality is misplaced here...This is a personal choice to be here that the gentlemen make and since there really is no reason to bring your red pill mentality point of view about men being used here, as no one shares your view that the women here are using men because it is something that is known upfront and is agreed by the gentlemen choosing to be here, so that view point does not fit here....As your mindset is so different from the rest of us here, maybe you might find it more enjoyable if you were to find another place where there are others who share your point of view, as it just seems that your view point is rather misplaced here...Please understand I am not trying to get into a war of words or battle of wits with anyone here nor am I trying to be rude to the gentlemen here in anyway, I am simply stating that which should be more than obvious to anyone who has been a member of this site as long as you have sweetheart....Again I am not trying to be rude at all just saying maybe you might find your time is better spent sharing your opinions with others who believe the same way you do....And by the way Happy Holidays to you and all those here, may this holiday season bring to you all that you want and need in your life and may the upcoming new year bring everyone here 101 years health, wealth and happiness....Salud, chindon