Danielle Rae

Cancellation Notice

38 posts in this topic

IMHO, any cancellation w/in 1hr of the appointment is a No Show.  This applies equally to M & F.  There may be a valid explanation, but I’m probably already enroute. 

—-

Donning asbestos suit

2 hours ago, Sapphire said:

or they show ten minutes early and you answer the door dripping wet from the shower and the douche bags say, 'This isn't what I expected' and walks away. …  Seriously?  I cannot baby sit a grown man!  The flood gates have been opened with douche bags these latest weeks.  

That actually sounds hot to me.... Sometimes you don't need to have someone all dolled up but just straight out of the shower nice and fresh. And I actually think wet hair a little to no make up can actually be hotter sometimes...

2 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

That actually sounds hot to me.... Sometimes you don't need to have someone all dolled up but just straight out of the shower nice and fresh. And I actually think wet hair a little to no make up can actually be hotter sometimes...

One of my favorite memories is being met at the door by a dripping wet YL, hair wrapped in THE towel. 😃

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

IMHO, any cancellation w/in 1hr of the appointment is a No Show.  This applies equally to M & F.  There may be a valid explanation, but I’m probably already enroute. 

—-

Donning asbestos suit

Although disappointing I think an hour, if something really comes up is enough notice to be understanding. On both ends. Better than getting ready and getting completely stood up and wondering what happened. Anything under an hour I’d probably feel slighted. 

I have had in the past gentlemen from p411 with plenty okays completely ghost me. That’s always confusing. But the good experiences and dependable guys always make up for it 😉

1 hour ago, Leena_rose said:

Although disappointing I think an hour, if something really comes up is enough notice to be understanding. On both ends....

While I said No Show, such a cancellation is a far cry from the ghosting of an NC/NS.  My point was that 1hr prior to an appointment both parties should have a significant investment.  But with communications, rescheduling is a possibility.

How about...I set up an appointment with a provider that I have seen before. Open communication. Call half an hour before to confirm address, arrive 5 minutes early, text to let her know I'm there, wait until the appointed time, call, nothing. Wait another 5 minutes and text. Call again leave message. 5 minutes goes by I text again, get a response "Can't meet today, problems with roommate" and that was it. Waste of my time 

I guess it goes both ways

2 minutes ago, 333halfevil said:

How about...I set up an appointment with a provider that I have seen before. Open communication. Call half an hour before to confirm address, arrive 5 minutes early, text to let her know I'm there, wait until the appointed time, call, nothing. Wait another 5 minutes and text. Call again leave message. 5 minutes goes by I text again, get a response "Can't meet today, problems with roommate" and that was it. Waste of my time 

Write a review,  this is a NC~NS.

23 minutes ago, 333halfevil said:

I concur. IMHO ^this^ is a reviewable NC/NS.