Diamond John

Why Have ALL the top Hobby Sites Nationwide Closed?

17 posts in this topic

Why? And where will we find the ladies after ALL the rest have closed in early 2019?

Threat of civil lawsuits. The boards that closed so far (like Eccie) or that ban USA access (like TER), or that sold to a foreign owner (like TNA)--these three boards combined have only 6 owners (Eccie has 4 owners, TER and TNA one each). Six people against the US-DOJ, the FBI, and state and local authorities. And little known--Sen. Warren's banking bill--which will REQUIRE banks to close all accounts associated with the HOBBY.

So, the question is--how long will the owner of TOB keep ladies' profiles and reviews on this site? LEO knows what's up, and FOSTA has STRIPPED AWAY CDA protections.

How long before the kind owner of TOB, enjoying life in Germany, realizes TOB isn't worth it? Just as ALL other board owners have done, or are about to do.

You don’t have to outlaw religion. Just burn all the churchs.

Why bother passing laws to limit speech?  Just turn the mob loose.

1 hour ago, Diamond John said:

Why? And where will we find the ladies after ALL the rest have closed in early 2019?

Threat of civil lawsuits. The boards that closed so far (like Eccie) or that ban USA access (like TER), or that sold to a foreign owner (like TNA)--these three boards combined have only 6 owners (Eccie has 4 owners, TER and TNA one each). Six people against the US-DOJ, the FBI, and state and local authorities. And little known--Sen. Warren's banking bill--which will REQUIRE banks to close all accounts associated with the HOBBY.

That's why. And... ladies that are trafficked can SUE owners of boards per FOSTA... defending against civil suits is expensive, and in the case of a board owner--embarassing.

Is every lady listed at TOB managing her own account? Are we to believe that all of the ladies here are "independent."

So, the question is--how long will the owner of TOB keep ladies' profiles and reviews on this site? LEO knows what's up, and FOSTA has STRIPPED AWAY CDA protections.

How long before the kind owner of TOB, enjoying life in Germany, realizes TOB isn't worth it? Just as ALL other board owners have done, or are about to do.

Doesn’t this qualify as FUD?🙄

According to Diamond John , the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

6 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

According to Diamond John , the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Aww....quoting Chicken Little and Turkey Lurkey...how fitting for him. 😂😂😂

Didnt you know the sky is falling....What a joke....But it is true like is changing for some but its not likely to be the ones people like Diamond John is carrying on about....Thats all I have to say about anything that is happening here, as it is just a bunch of smoke and mirrors intended to ruin the hobby and get rid of the competition....

Who's Diamond John--------------------------exactly, nobody. So why listen to a nobody. B)

18 hours ago, Diamond John said:

That's why. And... ladies that are trafficked can SUE owners of boards per FOSTA... defending against civil suits is expensive, and in the case of a board owner--embarassing.

Is every lady listed at TOB managing her own account? Are we to believe that all of the ladies here are "independent."

I have no idea how the future will unfold, but hope to be able to ride out any changes.  Fortunately, there are some folks who have made connections that transcend TOB.  We may have to be creative and learn to reach out in other ways, but no matter what does (or doesn't happen), we will do our best to continue to find ways to enjoy many of life's pleasures.

If the worst happens, I will feel sorry for the people without genuine connections and for the loss of opportunity for those most affected on all sides of the equation.

On 12/22/2018 at 1:46 PM, Diamond John said:

You sound more like a scorned provider removed from TOB than a salty ECCIE man. 

Laci, have you ever gotten a bad review, or a fake review? Or just a review from someone that got tired of your trolling for a response in your effort to draw attention to yourself?

I've ignored you like the other self-entitled ladies at this site, hoping you'd get bored and get back to your business. The mods here provide a very cushy space to protect their friends, that's obvious. BUT...

With P411 going to verification only, and probably TOB closing before long because of FOSTA, I'd say you should stop trolling me because ultimately I am a customer and you are a provider, and possible more than a few customers see your posts and get an unfavorable impression of you.

The top-ladies anywhere mind their own business, and don't attract drama. Ponder that.

Edited by Diamond John

4 minutes ago, Diamond John said:

Lacy, you keep on trolling me... have you ever gotten a bad review, or a fake review? Or just a review from someone that got tired of your trolling him?

Laci not Lacy and if this is a threat just remember I schedule with p411. 

Your threat doesn’t scare me...go right ahead and post a fake review.  I double dog dare you sweetie😘

12 minutes ago, Diamond John said:

Laci, have you ever gotten a bad review, or a fake review? Or just a review from someone that got tired of your trolling for a response in your effort to draw attention to yourself?

I've ignored you like the other self-entitled ladies at this site, hoping you'd get bored and get back to your business. The mods here provide a very cushy space to protect their friends, that's obvious. BUT...

With P411 going to verification only, and probably TOB closing before long because of FOSTA, I'd say you should stop trolling me because ultimately I am a customer and you are a provider, and possible more than a few customers see your posts and get an unfavorable impression of you.

The top-ladies anywhere mind their own business, and don't attract drama. Ponder that.

As 2018 comes to a close and everyone comes up with "of the year" awards, you sir are my clear favorite and nominee for horse's ass of the year.  Working on decade.

Image result for horse's ass

With an honorable mention a couple threads over to Shep!

1 hour ago, Diamond John said:

With P411 going to verification only, and probably TOB closing before long because of FOSTA, I'd say you should stop trolling me because ultimately I am a customer and you are a provider, and possible more than a few customers see your posts and get an unf o

Dude....First of all, I am  one of those Top-Ladies as Laci Is also.!!  Why rain on everybody's parade on Christmas?  You seem more worried about getting your groove on then the welfare of the ladies here.. Pick a better time to vent your frustrations...and a better place and don't unload on my friend!!!   Dance

Fake Diamond John:

1. You have adopted the handle of a deceased mod from Eccie

2. You have no reviews on any site that can be verified under your fake handle you are currently using here

3. You are trying very hard to be verbally abusive of every member of this site and in particular the ladies of this site

I don't write fake reviews.

And you will not be able to book through P411 very soon, as P411 is returning to a verification only site.

I hardly remember you from ASPD, but archive.org has archived the less than stellar reviews posted on aspd.net from years ago (and the good reviews you got, to be fair). Did the ASPD moderators protect you from criticism then--they were known to do so for others, too. 

7 hours ago, Diamond John said:

I don't write fake reviews.

Ya, right! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!

Image result for pigs flying