fishndude57

K Time to Lighten It Up Again...

145 posts in this topic

Good to see you on the board again.  Thanks for lightening things up.  Laughter and humor are vastly under-rated for improving one's spirits.  Enjoy !!

If this is your come back video, I give it a 10.

37 minutes ago, tide32 said:

If that didn't sound right, it ment. Great to see you back Fishndude57. I missed your posts.;)

46 minutes ago, tide32 said:

I took a minute to run this post through the hobby forum post translator, here is what I got back.....................................:D

"Hey Fishndude check your phone, I just sent you a pic of a 10 with the tip missing!"

12 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I took a minute to run this post through the hobby forum post translator, here is what I got back.....................................:D

"Hey Fishndude check your phone, I just sent you a pic of a 10 with the tip missing!"

I guess that was a stupid.B)B)B) Sorry Fishndude.:(

14 hours ago, boink36 said:

I took a minute to run this post through the hobby forum post translator, 

hilarious - and too legit!!  forum translator will be the next gen hobby communication tech no doubt...

please send link :)

A classic
The best story of the year doesn't give the proper praise and credit for this painful but understandable story as told by a loving wife …
The pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for an answered prayer. Suzie stood and walked to the podium.
She said, "I have some praise. Two months ago, my husband, Frank, had a terrible bicycle accident and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't know if they could help him."
A collective muffled gasp came from the men in the congregation as they imagined the pain that poor Frank must have experienced.
"Frank was unable to hold me or the children," she went on, "and every move caused him terrible pain. We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation, and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Frank's scrotum, and wrap wire around it to hold it in place with metal staples."
Again, the men in the congregation cringed and squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Frank. A few of the men peered at Suzie through slits in the fingers they held against their faces.
"Now," she announced in a quivering voice, "thank the Lord, Frank is out of the hospital and the doctors say that with time, his scrotum should recover completely."
All the men sighed with unified relief. The pastor rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had something to say.
A man stood up and walked slowly to the podium. He said, "I'm Frank." The entire congregation held its breath. "I just want to tell my wife that the word is sternum."

On 1/14/2019 at 4:21 PM, wglide2003 said:
A classic
The best story of the year doesn't give the proper praise and credit for this painful but understandable story as told by a loving wife …
The pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for an answered prayer. Suzie stood and walked to the podium.
She said, "I have some praise. Two months ago, my husband, Frank, had a terrible bicycle accident and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't know if they could help him."
A collective muffled gasp came from the men in the congregation as they imagined the pain that poor Frank must have experienced.
"Frank was unable to hold me or the children," she went on, "and every move caused him terrible pain. We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation, and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Frank's scrotum, and wrap wire around it to hold it in place with metal staples."
Again, the men in the congregation cringed and squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Frank. A few of the men peered at Suzie through slits in the fingers they held against their faces.
"Now," she announced in a quivering voice, "thank the Lord, Frank is out of the hospital and the doctors say that with time, his scrotum should recover completely."
All the men sighed with unified relief. The pastor rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had something to say.
A man stood up and walked slowly to the podium. He said, "I'm Frank." The entire congregation held its breath. "I just want to tell my wife that the word is sternum."

Holy fuck! I'm dying over here! 😂😁😂

57 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Wp4cZLb.jpg?1

Hell yeah baby! Woo-Hoo! 💋💗😍

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

BVF8yYy.jpg?1

Boone’s Farm Strawberry Hill or Granny Apple 😳😂

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Robo & Ripple

Long ago and far away, I was at a strip club (what can I say, I love women) and they were having a bar sale on small bottles of Ripple.  I bought and consumed many of them....many of them.  I was told I had a good time that night, but things got very hazy.  I kinda remember getting back to my place, playing cards, winning money and coming to in a bathroom (that wasn't at my place) sometime around noon the next day.  I'm so glad I could drink responsibly and never put myself or others in any sort of potentially dangerous situations when I was younger (said very, very tongue in cheek).  Truth is that I am very grateful for surviving some of my dumb, reckless and dangerous behaviors and situations from the past.

On 1/15/2019 at 3:58 PM, Bit Banger said:

That’s definitely bear naked😁

what's next, buck naked?

9 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

what's next, buck naked?

Only if you shop at Duluth Trading Company.

12 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

sQBQ1OX.jpg?1

lUhwi0P.jpg?1

Dude, you just had to go there 🧐

🤣😂😅🤣🤪