Mistress Christian Gentry

New Years Plans🎉🎊

25 posts in this topic

What do you have plan for New Years?

Since I still be with my family in Missouri for Christmas. I am going to bring New Years In with them and go to this ball for New Years. I am super excited to go and bring in the new year with family😊

what are your plans leave your thoughts?

Stay home,  hang out with family, watch ball drop, drink some champagne and sparkling apple cider and be in bed by 12:15 😀

7 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

be in bed by 12:15 😀

If I make it to midnite, I'll be shocked! :lol:

Have fun with friends and start another exciting year

Scuba diving in Mexico. Planning a night dive for New Year’s Eve, gonna be on the bottom at midnight, watching how the fishies celebrate the New Year.

Y’all have a great time as well and we can compare notes next year.

If I go to the dance, there will be plenty of naked people. Some of them might even be nekid 🤪

I say “if” because New Years has many emotional triggers for me, mostly sad.  So I may just stay home & go to bed early, like I did last year.

I prefer to be off the roads that night...

I usually just hope the fireworks at midnight don't wake me up:)

Sounds like a trend: at home. Agree with the amateur hour nature out there.

Hit the gym in the a.m. Grab a lunch nosh somewhere, a couple of beers. Hit my cigar shop for a smoke. Then back home for another cigar or two and a whiskey or two. Maybe grill a steak (but will probably do that New Year's Day). Probably in bed before midnight.

New Year's has not been a big day in a looooong time for me. Have had some good ones, but also a couple of drama ones. And the worst one, had a grandfather I was really close to passed on NY Eve many decades ago, so, that kinda put a damper on them going forward. After the other drama ones, and amateur hour, pretty much put an end to going out for a number of years now.

Maybe a short hike on NY Day, so I can catch the Winter Classic (Bruins vs Blackhawks under the watch of Touchdown Jesus [aka. Notre Dame]). Rose Bowl shortly after that.

Get some rice and sausage, cover my balls with sauerkraut and bake at 350.

My wife and I alone at home. 

The food tradition is King Crab legs and Lobster tails.

Reflect on 2018 and cement goals for 2019.

My life has an embarrassment of riches.

I am so lucky!

Nothing going for me New Years . I’ll have to set back with my imaginary vision of the gals and guys getting together in one big room and having a New Years orgy party. 

Cook a nice dinner and open an old bottle of wine from the cellar.

Champagne toast to celebrate NYE Iceland time (Denver +7 hours). In bed around 9p.

Awakened midnight to play my favorite NYE game: "Honey... was that noise FIREWORKS or FIRE ARMS????"

Get up early New Years Day to start the corned beef, cabbage, and black eyed peas. Watch college football.

On 12/22/2018 at 6:47 AM, pfunk said:

If I make it to midnite, I'll be shocked! :lol:

Never make it to midnight either. I love to enjoy the full New Year’s Day! Hope the weather is nice! I want to get out and stretch my legs in the fresh hopefully not fridged air!😊😊

My son, daughter in law, grand daughter,  her hubby and great grand daughter and denver son will be here so we will do a puzzle,  watch the ball, and have a available champagne toast and go to bed.  Unfortunately I have to get up at 5 AM for dialysis!

I am headed for slightly warmer climes to ring in the new year in a bona-fide mansion!  See how the other half lives! (or is it the other 1%?!!!)

Supper out with friends, back here in Canada, and reflect on a 2018 that had lots of ups and downs . . . bring on 2019!!

Schedule a late night visit from one of the ladies here. Have a toast of Champange, Cook a rib roast for New Years Day. And wonder if I'll go back to work soon for the U.S. government. 

Cooking up a big pot of Texas style chili done entirely on the smoker.  Takes about 8 hours but oh so worth it!

On 12/22/2018 at 10:33 AM, BadBoy said:

Scuba diving in Mexico. Planning a night dive for New Year’s Eve, gonna be on the bottom at midnight, watching how the fishies celebrate the New Year.

Y’all have a great time as well and we can compare notes next year.

UPDATE: The seas are too rough to dive in the ocean, much less night dive. However, just found a guide who will do a Cenote evening dive, so all is not lost. Consolation Prize: all the free Tequila I want after the dive (100% Agave).

Another upside: no one down here gives one tiny fuck about Donald Trump, or anything he tweets, and it is so refreshing.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MI AMIGOS!

Edited by BadBoy

Happy New Year everyone see you all in 2019