johnnybgood

A BIG Thank You Ladies! 💋💋

30 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, johnnybgood said:

I just wanted to stop for a moment to reflect on 2018 and say thanks to all the beautiful ladies here on tob!  I wish I could send each and every one of you a bouquet of flowers and your favorite box of chocolates this holiday season!  But that would be unrealistic so I'll just say thank you in my own way!

Thank You for answering all of our endless texts, phone calls and emails everyday!

Thank You for giving so many men on here an outlet to fulfill our selfish needs on a regular basis!

Thank You for all the effort you put into making yourselves look perfect (and you do!) for us everyday, the endless showers, the plucking, the clipping, facials, pedicures, work-outs, makeup, and above all, the waiting!

You are all perfect to me and I love each and everyone of you.  You are important to me and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, a safe, healthy and Happy New Year!

And to the gentlemen, this is a season for giving, thankfulness, forgiveness so reach out and schedule your favorite lady and bring her something special, say thank you and make her feel special!

God bless!

Very well said sir, I could not agree more.

I hope everyone has a Merry XXX-mas😏😎

2 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

I just wanted to stop for a moment to reflect on 2018 and say thanks to all the beautiful ladies here on tob!  I wish I could send each and every one of you a bouquet of flowers and your favorite box of chocolates this holiday season!  But that would be unrealistic so I'll just say thank you in my own way!

Thank You for answering all of our endless texts, phone calls and emails everyday!

Thank You for giving so many men on here an outlet to fulfill our selfish needs on a regular basis!

Thank You for all the effort you put into making yourselves look perfect (and you do!) for us everyday, the endless showers, the plucking, the clipping, facials, pedicures, work-outs, makeup, and above all, the waiting!

You are all perfect to me and I love each and everyone of you.  You are important to me and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, a safe, healthy and Happy New Year!

And to the gentlemen, this is a season for giving, thankfulness, forgiveness so reach out and schedule your favorite lady and bring her something special, say thank you and make her feel special!

God bless!

+1

4 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

God bless!

I wish I could give multiple "thumbs up" for this one.  Great sentiments that remind us to be grateful.  I surely appreciate the folks I've met in our little community.  I'd like to find a way to end the year with a bang...or start the new year with a bang....or both !!  :)

Great Thread Johnnybgood!  I totally agree with all you said - Thank You Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

God bless!

:P:P:P+32

On 22.12.2018 at 1:01 PM, stevie-2249 said:

And not one lady responded to this post?

Hmmm!

Is he going to put his money where his dick is and schedule with ALL the ladies he apparently loves so muich?;)

On 12/21/2018 at 2:51 AM, johnnybgood said:

God bless!

Minions Clapping GIF - Minions Clapping Applause GIFs

I agree! very well said!

I would just add to the flowers and chocolates a spa day gift card for them to relax and enjoy!

shutterstock_232040587-copy.jpg

On 12/22/2018 at 5:01 AM, stevie-2249 said:

And not one lady responded to this post?

Hmmm!

Yes I noticed the lack of ladies responses, maybe I said something wrong if I did I certainly apologize, I only had the best of intentions....As to 2bigs response I have put my money where my mouth is by having seen 2 beautiful ladies this month with the 3rd appointment already set!

Still waiting for your first review 2big...

1 hour ago, johnnybgood said:

Still waiting for your first review 2big...

I guess you must be new around here, because there are plenty of old reviews from yours truly hidden somewhere in the database, and, more importantly, as I've stated many times: I stopped hobbying because I refused to pay $$ for some overweight 40-something heifer, showing up at my door in a beat up car with McD Burger wrappers strewn across all over.

Edited by 2Big

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

I guess you must be new around here, because there are plenty of old reviews from yours truly hidden somewhere in the database

No. There are not. If you ever had reviews, they were prior to 2007. :lol:

Just making sure the truth is available. Have a nice day! ;)

I joined TOB in 2003-2004. Of course the reviews are from back in the days up to the day TOB was rebooted, hence we all started back up in 2007. 

I guess your memory cells aren't what they used to be.;)

2 hours ago, 2Big said:

I joined TOB in 2003-2004. Of course the reviews are from back in the days up to the day TOB was rebooted, hence we all started back up in 2007. 

3 hours ago, pfunk said:

No. There are not. If you ever had reviews, they were prior to 2007. :lol:

Just making sure the truth is available. Have a nice day! ;)

Learn to read...

Edited by pfunk

This is pfunk's idea of "ignoring me".:lol:

Edited by 2Big

2 hours ago, 2Big said:

This is pfunk's idea of "ignoring me".:lol:

Trust me, no one ignores you, it's just, no one takes you seriously. You'r like the prize pig of TOB, that never runs out of hot air. Which is a shame. Instead of making TOB better, you seem intent on pulling it down to your level. We all have shortcmings, it's that we don't wear it like a badge of honor like you seem to.:(

On 12/21/2018 at 2:51 AM, johnnybgood said:

God bless!

I’ve been thinking about how to say thank you to everyone on this board and I can definitely not do it better than this post!!   

Everything said is exactly how I feel about you lovely ladies and I wish you nothing but the best!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Yup, being "ignored" and "not taken seriously" since 2003.:lol:

15 minutes ago, 2Big said:

Yup, being "ignored" and "not taken seriously" since 2003.:lol:

The number you have reached, is no longer in service-----------------------------------------------------'------------------

Thank you Johnny B. I'm sorry I didn't respond to this post. I'm pretty sure I posted my own thank you post to all you wonderful gentlemen right before this one. The feelings in both posts are definitely mutual. 💙💙💙

Thank you to all the wonderful gentlemen here who have made this a wonderful year for us ladies on TOB...It has been a great honor to meet both the ladies and gentlemen here and looking forward to seeing you all again throughout the upcoming year...Merry Christmas to everyone here on TOB and that includes you too 2Big...And may your holidays be filled with joy and happiness....

18 hours ago, tide32 said:

Trust me, no one ignores you, it's just, no one takes you seriously. You'r like the prize pig of TOB, that never runs out of hot air. Which is a shame. Instead of making TOB better, you seem intent on pulling it down to your level. We all have shortcmings, it's that we don't wear it like a badge of honor like you seem to.:(

2Big is entertaining. I remember the legendary debates he had with Jennifer of Denver. Good times.

2 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Jennifer of Denver. 

WEHT her? Must be pushing 70 by now. Another one of those "don't take him seriously' and "ignore him" types.:lol: