Seeker5280

How does this suggestion sound?

23 posts in this topic

On the listings page add a column for “Reviews”. Put the number of reviews the provider has in this column. 

This would be a concise way to choose to look at a listing instead of WASTING TIME opening the listing, just to close it because of lack of reviews.

What do you think?

If you select Photo view.

7719E63E-CEBC-4043-BBEF-731902B850BD.jpeg

You will see the reviews & quantity....

FF11F06B-E543-4DEA-B940-4BDE2F52A7D6.jpeg

There are lots of reasons to use the Photo View B)

Better yet, have a rateing. 80 reviews but 20 are nos than ya get a 75% rateing.

2 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

On the listings page add a column for “Reviews”. Put the number of reviews the provider has in this column. 

This would be a concise way to choose to look at a listing instead of WASTING TIME opening the listing, just to close it because of lack of reviews.

What do you think?

Seeker, is this really too difficult to do? Lol. You guys are so spoiled. Don't get me wrong, I love it. You guys should be spoiled, but as with everything in life, we dont know how great we have it until it's gone. In this day and age, and in the current environment, you guys are set up to win...with just a little effort. 😘

3 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

Please don’t speak to the guys. I own this.  I’m sorry if I brushed your wings.

I value Hunters opinion. Any time.;)

29 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

Please don’t speak to the guys. I own this.  I’m sorry if I brushed your wings.

Yes, master. 💋

35 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

EAT SHIT!!!.;)

Fixed it.-_-

On 12/19/2018 at 2:54 PM, BadBoy said:

There are lots of reasons to use the Photo View B)

Yes, especially for those who take quality photos for you gents. 

21 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

Clicking is so haaaaaarrrrrd.

That’s what she said. 

I luv you folks. I fucked up. I have been scorned. I NEVER used the button you have are referring to. It answers the suggestion to what I was suggesting. 

Keep movin’.

I have a suggestion for the listings page as well. Guys should have to be verified, and take a quiz on how to hobby and specifically how to contact a lady after reading/watching a tutorial. Only guys that can pass the quiz are allowed access to the listings.

Also ladies should have to be verified and deemed safe and legit before posting listings. 

Just now, Audrey Astor said:

I have a suggestion for the listings page as well. Guys should have to be verified, and take a quiz on how to hobby and specifically how to contact a lady after reading/watching a tutorial. Only guys that can pass the quiz are allowed access to the listings.

Also ladies should have to be verified and deemed safe and legit before posting listings. 

I like your line of thinking lady.😊

4 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

D, you want us guys to go back to school again?   

Not you, you’re cool.😎

Love ya babes but I agree these youngsters do need some class time to understand approach, attitude, hygiene, manners, etc.  this is not Colfax or the alleys off 16 th street any more.   Are you going to write the ciriculum?

13 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I think what you are describing is Hobby Heaven...And I Want In! 😇

25 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I think what you are describing is Hobby Heaven...And I Want In! 😇

A QUIZ! :(

This IS called a hobby.  By definition, a hobby is something done in ones' leisure time.  If you want to save time, collect clocks and watches:)

38 minutes ago, mustang said:

This IS called a hobby.  By definition, a hobby is something done in ones' leisure time.  If you want to save time, collect clocks and watches:)

On 12/20/2018 at 6:53 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Audrey, would this be a "pop" quiz ???   I don't to well with most quizzes, but I'm willing to try the "pop" one.  ;)

Truth is, I value TOB a bunch.  Before jumping in with both feet, I lurked here, read a lot of threads and posts, read a lot of reviews, and tried to get a feel different folks' personalities.  I made decisions based on the participation (and reviews) of people who seemed pretty reasonable (people like you).  So far, things have worked out well.  It is a shame that some people seem to struggle with common sense, being nice, being kind, being reasonably open and respecting limits, boundaries and preferences.  And some seem to miss the idea that this is supposed to be (at least for me) about having some mutual fun between consenting adults...real genuine fun.

With that being said, I am very willing to continue to "study" for the quiz, especially if I have a great study partner.  ;)

2 minutes ago, average1 said:

Audrey, would this be a "pop" quiz ???   I don't to well with most quizzes, but I'm willing to try the "pop" one.  ;)

Always takes me at least 3 'pop's to get it right 😋