SexiKenni

BCD Playlist: What do you prefer?

20 posts in this topic

I love to have music in the background whenever I am entertaining company. I rotate between Melody Gardot, Lana Del Rey and genre specific playlists that are generated by a streaming service. 

What, if anything, do you prefer to have as a soundtrack...Bow chica bow bow

Anything that doesn't break concentration and enjoyment

Too many fine musical choices.  I am always impressed by the variety of good music that our community enjoys.  Though the lyrics are not quite fitting, one of my favorites is "Low Spark of High Heel Boys" by Traffic.  The rhythm, pace changes and raw sound make it incredible as an accompaniment for some horizontal fun.  

2 hours ago, SexiKenni said:

I love to have music in the background whenever I am entertaining company. I rotate between Melody Gardot, Lana Del Rey and genre specific playlists that are generated by a streaming service. 

What, if anything, do you prefer to have as a soundtrack...Bow chica bow bow

You can't go wrong with Waylon and Willie! :D

44 minutes ago, BillyTheKid said:

Halsey, Rihanna, cudi, Travis Scott 

I've been listening to Cudi all day lol. He definitely doesn't make my BCD play list but he is fantastic

A little sultry blues with great guitar with vocals:

Or just instrumental

Pretty much any good blues or jazz with sax, rock, almost anything, even limited country.  But please for the love of pussy NO rap/hip-hop.  Hate to have to walk out.

5 hours ago, M477 said:

Al Green, Al Green and Al Green, in that order.

Do you have the Al Green station on Pandora??? Ahhhhh it's the best.

I also love the Maxwell station, Sade station, and Nora Jones. However.... I had the Maxwell station on the other day and Fuck You All the Time by Jeremih came on.:o Now that's a little racy, haha. Then I had the Kenny G station on, and the song that they play when the bride is walking down the aisle came on. :o AWKWARD!!!! Thanks gosh, it was barely noticeable as other things were priority.

forgot the sax.  What I call a good eating song. B)  A little Christmas Candy ..... sigh.

53 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Do you have the Al Green station on Pandora??? Ahhhhh it's the best.

I also love the Maxwell station, Sade station, and Nora Jones. However.... I had the Maxwell station on the other day and Fuck You All the Time by Jeremih came on.:o Now that's a little racy, haha. Then I had the Kenny G station on, and the song that they play when the bride is walking down the aisle came on. :o AWKWARD!!!! Thanks gosh, it was barely noticeable as other things were priority.

This is exactly why I started this thread!  I don't like to give the streaming stations too much free reign lol. But you gave me some great inspiration! Nora Jones and Maxwell?!? Yes and yes. I am subscribed to google music so their stations give me better consistent hits vs when I use Pandora on a free membership. 

Thanks for reminding of some awesome artists

The Whispers, Luther Vandross, the elements (Earth, Wind and Fire) but, couldn't you just, whisper sweet nothings in my ear?

little moanin...little heavy breathin...little yippin...one oooh...3 ahhhs...

boom - perfect tune:)

i believe the song is called 'thank you hotness' and it is the only track on the 'you made my day' album by one of my favorite bands 'the hobby'.

;)

On 12/18/2018 at 5:49 PM, airamericavet65 said:

Anything that doesn't break concentration and enjoyment

this!!!!

when i'm going to town working on making her O i really don't need lyrics in the background distracting me. trying to read her cues on what works for her is sometimes really difficult. if there needs to be music other than the music provided by the female body in the throws of ecstasy, it should be classical music, usually von Holst, The Planets or similar, the 1812 Overture and Wagner Ride of the Valkyries are bad choices the the rest of Wagners Der Ring works fine. smooth jazz is also a fine choice, especially with a sax.