Hunter VanDyke

Quality vs Quantity

39 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Much like our Denver  guys you are amazing Hunter 😚

Agreed, goes for both of you. 😍😍😍

Always important to have developed relationships which facilitate getting together in spite of any governmental interference or regulations. God bless all the wonderful people especially the ladies in our community

6 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Much like our Denver  guys you are amazing Hunter 😚

What she said! 

On 12/18/2018 at 1:49 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Can I just say...its not been super busy this time of year, and understandably so. It's the Holidays! We have family, work, shopping, and traveling obligations. I just want to say the quality of gentlemen who see our TOB ladies is undeniable! I wish I could give a shout out individually to our TOB guys, and I'm sure they feel the same way about the TOB providers. We are a VERY lucky group here! We have a lot of adversities in our industry , and new changes happening yet again, and at the first of the year. Guys, go get your references and okays in order from the ladies you wish to see, if you havent already! Thank you so much you wonderful, sexy, fun, Denver men that have taken such good care of all of ladies always! You wont be forgotten! I promise! 🤗💋🤗❤🤗💋🤗❤

Much the same can be said for the quality of a lot of the ladies as well... and that is appreciated, so thank you all as well!!

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

There are several guys on here that are true friends.:wub:

Agree with Audrey!!  You all are all so BEAUTIFUL!!! :wub:

On 12/18/2018 at 1:49 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Can I just say...its not been super busy this time of year, and understandably so. It's the Holidays! We have family, work, shopping, and traveling obligations. I just want to say the quality of gentlemen who see our TOB ladies is undeniable! I wish I could give a shout out individually to our TOB guys, and I'm sure they feel the same way about the TOB providers. We are a VERY lucky group here! We have a lot of adversities in our industry , and new changes happening yet again, and at the first of the year. Guys, go get your references and okays in order from the ladies you wish to see, if you havent already! Thank you so much you wonderful, sexy, fun, Denver men that have taken such good care of all of ladies always! You wont be forgotten! I promise! 🤗💋🤗❤🤗💋🤗❤

I agree with you, and on that note am I the only one who freaks out when TOB goes down?

Just now, Crystyna said:

I agree with you, and on that note am I the only one who freaks out when TOB goes down?

We're still able to post on is thread, so not totally down. Lol. No, you are not the only one. I sent a PM to the whisperer as soon as I popped out of bed. I hope we can resume our normal posting activities shortly. 😁

Awesome!! I know there are other sites out there but like you said the difference in quality from the gents we get from TOB is undeniable! 

29 minutes ago, Crystyna said:

Awesome!! I know there are other sites out there but like you said the difference in quality from the gents we get from TOB is undeniable! 

100%

Edited by Emily Jordan

42 minutes ago, Crystyna said:

So true!  Glad everything is back to normal. Maybe the cat chewed through the cord?😂

Am I the only one having trouble this morning trying to PM people here?

Petey, there was a glitch and seems to be resolved now. 

1 hour ago, Crystyna said:

Amen Sista!! Preach 😍

I would all so like to say thanks ... im new here have to say this is a great site thanks guys for being so cool :)

Edited by JessicaSD

25 minutes ago, JessicaSD said:

I would all so like to say thanks ... im new here have to say this is a great site thanks guys for being so cool :)

Welcome to TOB beautiful!  Have fun, stay safe and prosper. 

Welcome pretty lady. The gentleman here in Denver are first class. I hope you enjoy yourself here. 💙

Quality everytime. Except when it comes to asses. I need a bubble

On 1/7/2019 at 8:33 AM, Laci French said:

So true!  Glad everything is back to normal. Maybe the cat chewed through the cord?😂

Could have been a raccoon

Just now, airamericavet65 said:

Could have been a raccoon

Raccoons are usually focused on raping the bunghole. Doubtful.

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

Raccoons are usually focused on raping the bunghole. Doubtful.

Sometimes their appetites are more conservative

3 hours ago, JessicaSD said:

Welcome In! 

6 hours ago, JessicaSD said:

Welcome, Jessica! How are you doing?

14 hours ago, Mdeal said:

Welcome, Jessica! How are you doing?

im doing good ,little scared of the snow ... being from SOCAL  I've never really seen snow woke up this morning and my car is covered