Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lexxxmommi

Good morning

14 posts in this topic

Hi! My name is lexxx! I am new to this! Would love to talk to the people and get to know them!

thanks

19 hours ago, Jacob David said:

Hi I'm Jacob and I'm new to this 

Hello Jacob, Enjoy some time in TOB.

I am also new to this.  Looking through the forums for info, but if there's a quick answer - how does one get references when providers need references?

8 hours ago, 8-bit-tv said:

I am also new to this.  Looking through the forums for info, but if there's a quick answer - how does one get references when providers need references?

Welcome in! 

17 hours ago, 8-bit-tv said:

Find a 2 or 3 ladies who are newbie friendly and will provide you with a reference after you visit them. Once you have done, then you have references....as ong as the ladies you visited will vouch for you.

FYI, be prepared to pass the screening of the lady you wish to visit.  Each lady has their own individual method of screening.  If you are unwilling to supply the necessary information for screening, move on to someone else.  Do not berate the lady for her screening and don't try to subvert your way around her screening.  Doing so will get you a bad reputation.

One other thing, do not haggle over donations.

Once you pass her screening, smile and have fun!

Edited by ilovewomen

8 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Find a 2 or 3 ladies who are newbie friendly and will provide you with a reference after you visit them. Once you have done, then you have references....as ong as the ladies you visited will vouch for you.

FYI, be prepared to pass the screening of the lady you wish to visit.  Each lady has their own individual method of screening.  If you are unwilling to supply the necessary information for screening, move on to someone else.  Do not berate the lady for her screening and don't try to subvert your way around her screening.  Doing so will get you a bad reputation.

One other thing, do not haggle over donations.

Once you pass her screening, smile and have fun!

Another thing to do is to participate in these forums regularly to help the lovely ladies become more familiar with you.   To get started, you may need to provide some type of Real World (RW) info in order for the lady to be comfortable.