petitehanna

Happy Holidays!

14 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, petitehanna said:

How is everyone spending the rest of their year? Happy holidays to everyone! :)

1 hour ago, petitehanna said:

Happy Holidays to you as well Ms Hannah. I am trying to spend as much time at THE Y for the rest of the year. Thanks for asking. Welcome to TOB, sit back and enjoy the ride...

5 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Happy Holidays to you as well Ms Hannah. I am trying to spend as much time at THE Y for the rest of the year. Thanks for asking. Welcome to TOB, sit back and enjoy the ride...

I hear the Y is a great place to spend some time, relax, get some exercise and even meet friends :)

5 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I hear the Y is a great place to spend some time, relax, get some exercise and even meet friends :)

K2 twas the night before Christmas, I found myself at The Infamous Y. Ooops, I forgot, its not the night before Christmas yet...........we have 7 more days to dine .................

2 hours ago, petitehanna said:

Preparing for the feats of strength and airing of grievances

28 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

K2 twas the night before Christmas, I found myself at The Infamous Y. Ooops, I forgot, its not the night before Christmas yet...........we have 7 more days to dine .................

Yum yum. Maybe there's still time for a Christmas miracle to fill my wallet so I can  go dinning too.

2 minutes ago, timesnewroman said:

Preparing for the feats of strength and airing of grievances

Happy Festivus 

6 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Happy Festivus 

A festivus for the rest of us!

Welcome Hanna, you will notice that we have an odd little community here, but most of us are harmless. 😀

12 hours ago, Juskiddng said:

A festivus for the rest of us!

Welcome Hanna, you will notice that we have an odd little community here, but most of us are harmless. 😀

Thanks for all the welcomes :) i was actually apart of this community for awhile last year! Left for awhile but I’m back now. Happy holidays :) 

On 12/17/2018 at 6:16 PM, petitehanna said:

Welcome back and hope you have a fantastic holiday season and a happy (and fun) 2019.  ;):)

21 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Yum yum. Maybe there's still time for a Christmas miracle to fill my wallet so I can  go dinning too.

K2 I went for you last night buddy. Since you couldn't make it, I had to see the both of them. I thought about you though, I said to myself, which one of these would K2 want first LOL.

6 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

K2 I went for you last night buddy. Since you couldn't make it, I had to see the both of them. I thought about you though, I said to myself, which one of these would K2 want first LOL.

Your so kind buddy. I appreciate you thinking of me, such a Christmas spirit.

So...who would I want first?