ilovewomen

Eccie?

129 posts in this topic

Wowwwww😂this whole thread is so intense & at the end I feel like it should switch titles with the “Denver what happened” one 

Yes, Francesca, received the same email .... and back using ECCIE right now!

On 12/21/2018 at 10:40 PM, K2dnvrfun said:

No need to respond Megan, he doesn't deserve a response. Remember in school they say ignore the bully they won't bother you any more

Maybe everyone should just put him on the ignore user list.... The only time ever see anything from him is when another person quotes him (I found his posts and comments not worth even looking at anymore)

Edited by Strange_Ice
Typo

Shep has been harrassing/ threatening me ever since he got the boot from here. I keep blocking him but he just gets a new fake one. Smh I'm glad he is gone. Thank u Moderators for all u guys hard work. 

1 hour ago, SexiKenni said:

Shep has been harrassing/ threatening me ever since he got the boot from here. I keep blocking him but he just gets a new fake one. Smh I'm glad he is gone. Thank u Moderators for all u guys hard work. 

Report him to the mods and his new handles

2 hours ago, SexiKenni said:

Has the harassment been coming from TOB?  If so report the pm’s 

I meant on my phone. He's been texting. I block him every time he texts. Im not concerned about it personally, but I'm glad that he can no longer spew his negativity on here

On 12/21/2018 at 5:52 PM, still looking2 said:

Be very leary and careful of ck's site!! 

CK is a great guy! CK 1942 yes?  If this is the guy? I think he is pretty cool!  BTW both websites are up!