ilovewomen

Eccie?

129 posts in this topic

It's a total shame that in 2018 Trump has got the UE rate down to 3.4%, but many of you are so lazy and don't want to get a 9 to 5 and pay your share fair of Taxes. There is absolutely no excuses for a provider to be in this business charging rates that MD's and Lawyers don't make per hour. I hope all these sites get shut down and you go back on the streets -doesn't make me a difference. And all you WK's you are quite funny. 

I don't understand why people like Shep are allowed to continue to disrupt the harmony of this board. I wish trolls got shut down with the same efficiency as ad violations do lol. Maybe one day

7 minutes ago, SexiKenni said:

I don't understand why people like Shep are allowed to continue to disrupt the harmony of this board. I wish trolls got shut down with the same efficiency as ad violations do lol. Maybe one day

I have a suspicion that it’s like the REDACTED thread. Let a troll or two play for a while so we see just how ugly things can get.

Thank you, Mods.

Yes, thank u Mods. These trolls don't deserve free reign on the board, I didn't mean any disrespect to the mods u guys do a great job and keep TOB a wonderful board.

I let the trolls win today. Dangnabbit

1 minute ago, SexiKenni said:

Yes, thank u Mods. These trolls don't deserve free reign on the board, I didn't mean any disrespect to the mods u guys do a great job and keep TOB a wonderful board.

I let the trolls win today. Dangnabbit

Funny you are calling me a troll- I have contributed more to this industry than you can ever dream of and have plenty of ladies who can vouch for me. Your business has been slow and you haven't been what you once was and I know it hurts. It pains you that younger, more fit and attractive ladies have entered the business and now you are a Plan D, or E for most guys-deal with it. I am about to be done with this board and all others -good luck on OH2- too bad you don't him like I do and when he sells you out don't say I didn't warn you. 

I sincerely hope u feel better after giving me all this unsolicited advice. Oh, and thank u for your contributions

50 minutes ago, Shep3.0 said:

In closing, I know a lot about every provider in the business- I am very close to a lot of the ECCIE mods so before you throw rocks.....

Why is it that every asshole that crawls out from under a rock tries to establish his cred by claiming to party with, or be close to, the ECCIE mods. What did they do over there? Sit around and suck each other’s dicks and talk about how badly girls can treat total losers?

1 hour ago, Shep3.0 said:

Funny you are calling me a troll- I have contributed more to this industry than you can ever dream of and have plenty of ladies who can vouch for me. Your business has been slow and you haven't been what you once was and I know it hurts. It pains you that younger, more fit and attractive ladies have entered the business and now you are a Plan D, or E for most guys-deal with it. I am about to be done with this board and all others -good luck on OH2- too bad you don't him like I do and when he sells you out don't say I didn't warn you. 

:D

A couple points need some clearing up:

1. Mary Magdalene was a whore.

2. Good luck finding a lawyer let alone a doctor who would work for 200 bucks an hour.

5 hours ago, Shep3.0 said:

Funny you are calling me a troll- I have contributed more to this industry than you can ever dream of 

Yeah, right!  Image result for it's scrooge

Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel!!!  Just let it go. Too much good stuff here on TOB. Too many really good people to get caught up in this. 

On 12/24/2018 at 2:14 PM, Shep3.0 - Banned said:

What does Christmas Eve have to do with the topic? Please save all that religious talk, because if you are this God-fearing Christian I am pretty sure you wouldn't be in this occupation. Do your church folks know what you been doing the past 10 years? I wasn't trying to negatively effect you, post a photo of one you were first a provider to your current pic- big difference-no pun intended.

If it wasn't for your enormous clit fetish - you would be an after thought but that's just my 2 cents. 

March yourself off stage please! this site doesn’t desire or need self righteous behavior. We don’t care to know about your religious beliefs either! Next we are going to hear about prohibition too? Wowza! Everyday there is a new TOB profile that is just another version of “Troll”. Lol I will name you,  “Self Rightious-Know it All- Merry Christmas” 

On 12/24/2018 at 2:45 PM, Shep3.0 - Banned said:

It's a total shame that in 2018 Trump has got the UE rate down to 3.4%, but many of you are so lazy and don't want to get a 9 to 5 and pay your share fair of Taxes. There is absolutely no excuses for a provider to be in this business charging rates that MD's and Lawyers don't make per hour. I hope all these sites get shut down and you go back on the streets -doesn't make me a difference. And all you WK's you are quite funny. 

I am an accountant lol but does that really matter?! Does it prove anything? Hell no!!! I do what I do. So be it for any of the other ladies too! What the__?!

I know Shep is banned now from TOB. however I was interested in knowing how he contributed to the business and just which ladies are willing to vouch for him?!  He came from out of no place with his comments. Figured he just wants to project false vomit. Because he never validated his proof or disclosed his “ Vast knowledge” and yes, he shows no reviews. He joined the website last April possibly when Eccie went down last and he is just fuming from not being able to troll on his on Eccie because it is down. Ya, i got this. 

Happy New Year! Let’s keep the peace going! 

On 12/24/2018 at 3:17 PM, Shep3.0 - Banned said:

Please don't leave, you are my hero, don't know how this board will survive without you. I have a better idea, instead of just leaving this board, you should go on a very long walkabout, Judging from your anger [snip]...

On 12/24/2018 at 3:17 PM, Shep3.0 - Banned said:

Ha, this guy was funny... not----FWIW  SexiKenni is hot AF! I am waiting myself to play with her!

8 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I know Shep is banned now from TOB. however I was interested in knowing how he contributed to the business and just which ladies are willing to vouch for him?!  He came from out of no place with his comments. Figured he just wants to project false vomit. Because he never validated his proof or disclosed his “ Vast knowledge” and yes, he shows no reviews. He joined the website last April possibly when Eccie went down last and he is just fuming from not being able to troll on his on Eccie because it is down. Ya, i got this. 

Happy New Year! Let’s keep the peace going! 

I have included a list of ladies who will vouch for him below...............................

21 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I have included a list of ladies who will vouch for him below...............................

He’s a legend in his own mind.🙄

Shep was an ass on Eccie as well.

But then again, there were several guys on Eccie that made our TOB guys look like saints.

Iife is so fleeting. Let the rejects return...sorry Boink there is another clean up in isle Eccie. Shep cracker mess.  Nasty 🤢 

18 hours ago, Pecman2014 said:

Please don't leave, you are my hero, don't know how this board will survive without you. I have a better idea, instead of just leaving this board, you should go on a very long walkabout, Judging from your anger [snip]...

Pecman ❤️

Eccie is back online 

Today at 4:23 PM
Sorry for the brief outage. We had an unexpected technical issue that forced us down. 
Since it’s been almost 2 weeks since we went down, the site developers will be adding 2-weeks PA to all active PA accounts. 
Sorry again for the scare, but we had no way of notifying anyone in advance. It kinda just happened and we went to work on repair.  On a good note, it was NOT a security breach....just a bunch of technical crap that had to be worked out. 
Thanks for everyone’s patience!!!
Edited by Kandi Apple

So on the topic of Eccie, if you see Eccie is up and running again, rest assured you are hallucinating. At least two posters on this thread who according to themselves know a whole lot about everything told us that Eccie is down for good. Who are you going to believe, Internet know-it-alls or your lying eyes?

(hahahahahahaha)

Edited by N6_in_the_village
grammatical tense

5 minutes ago, N6_in_the_village said:

So on the topic of Eccie, if you see Eccie is up and running again, rest assured you are hallucinating. At least two posters on this thread who according to themselves know a whole lot about everything told us that Eccie is down for good. Who are you going to believe, Internet know-it-alls or your lying eyes?

(hahahahahahaha)

I just checked and Eccie is back up. Don’t believe me, check for yourself.

55 minutes ago, N6_in_the_village said:

(hahahahahahaha)

That's funny I was just getting ready to post this you beat me to it. :D