ilovewomen

Happy Sunday

17 posts in this topic

Happy Sunday TOBers.

It’s a beautiful day outside.

Lets all go out and enjoy the sunshine and have a great day.

And remember, Santa is watching.  It’s okay to naughty and nice.

Its Sunday funday, and the Cowboys are playing soon. Good food, good fun and friends. I wish all our TOB family a wonderful day today! 🤗💋🤗💋🤗

I'll go for the Happy Sunday wishes for everyone.  It's going to be a nice day.  For dinner tonight, I am making Teriyaki Chicken with broccoli and rice.  Hope it comes out tasty.  And I predict that the Broncos won't lose today................oh yeah, they did that last night.  :(

Happy Sunday beautiful people. Started the day riding my horse and life just doesn’t get better than that 😊

Now off to spend way too much money being Santa and tonight going to look at lights. 

Make it fantastic!

Welcome back to God's country, Laci!

37 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Happy Sunday beautiful people. Started the day riding my horse and life just doesn’t get better than that 😊

Now off to spend way too much money being Santa and tonight going to look at lights. 

Make it fantastic!

Sounds like a great day. And it's so warm, sunny and beautiful for mid December I can't believe it. Love it.

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Sounds like a great day. And it's so warm, sunny and beautiful for mid December I can't believe it. Love it.

Typical Colorado weather. Most of my customers (including the Canadians) don’t believe it when I tell how great our weather is and that I can generally play golf on New Years Day in 55-60 temps.

Tis a privilege to live in Colorado!

I'ts a good day to ride horses, maybe later in the week also. 

Everyone enjoy.

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Make it fantastic!

I've been thinking about riding for a couple of days now. Riding is a great way to see our wonderful environment, and I used to ride regularly in all seasons. 

Alas I no longer can ride due to spine disease, and I am usually fine with that -- I'm not one to dwell on my losses. But for some reason I've been thinking about certain rides I used to enjoy, both here in Colorado, and in Wyoming.

Enjoy your day. I'll be on the trail with you, in spirit.

--OT

😭😭😭😂😂😂 

The cowboys got the shit kicked out of them, it was a great Sunday anyway. 💙💙💙

28 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

😭😭😭😂😂😂 

The cowboys got the shit kicked out of them, it was a great Sunday anyway. 💙💙💙

You mean the football team, the ropers at the local watering hole were pretty quiet today.

1 minute ago, wglide2003 said:

You mean the football team, the ropers at the local watering hole were pretty quiet today.

Lol. 😘😘😘

Did a nice long hike yesterday in great weather yesterday, took the pet for a long walk today. Sunny, mid-50's in the middle of December. Do I need to tell people again why I love Colorado? :)

Despite the Broncos loss last night and the Cowboys loss today life in Colorado is still the best hope you all had a fantastic day I did

What a peaceful relaxing Sunday. I think this is officially the last day I’m putting up Christmas and festive deco but not promising myself😅 Enjoying it too much🎄💫

I had the great pleasure of skiing in Colorado with my 82 year old Mom today! She still has it all going on! I’m so very lucky