Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hobby Hobbit -Banned

Whats wrong ...

28 posts in this topic

On 12/12/2018 at 7:06 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

We get it. You want to pay minimal prices for the best service..... but really youre making yourself out to be a cheap ass......🤷‍♀️

And what's wrong with wanting to pay less for more? Who doesn't and, what business is it of yours? Just keep scrolling, chick.

3 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

And what's wrong with wanting to pay less for more? Who doesn't and, what business is it of yours? Just keep scrolling, chick.

Well, you just said something stupid and made an ass out of yourself. She has as much rite to respond as anyone else on here. :cool:

5 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Oh yeah, oh yeah....... well fuck you and the unhappy horse you rode in on.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

well fuck you

I've always thought that about you but, you wouldn't like it. I'd just lay there and sweat.

3 hours ago, tide32 said:

Well, you just said something stupid and made an ass out of yourself. She has as much rite to respond as anyone else on here. :cool:

Sure but, did it help? Of course not. Did it serve to derail the OP, as usual? Of course it did. Do I give a fuck what you, the arbiter of stupidity thinks? You already know, "rite"?:lol:

7 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Sure but, did it help? Of course not. Did it serve to derail the OP, as usual? Of course it did. Do I give a fuck what you, the arbiter of stupidity thinks? You already know, "rite"?:lol:

Rite! Just know ya didn't have to disrespect someone to get your point across. that's all.B)

25 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Rite! Just know ya didn't have to disrespect someone to get your point across. that's all.B)

With less than kind thoughts about the female on many levels, suggesting she not derail posts and mind her business is soooo respectful soooo, STFU.:cool:

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

3 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

First of all, with less than kind thoughts about the female on many levels, suggesting she not derail posts and mind her business is soooo respectful soooo, STFU.:cool:

Well that's not very nice. You hurt my feelings and made me cry. I hope you'r proud of yourself. :(

3 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Well that's not very nice. You hurt my feelings and made me cry. I hope you'r proud of yourself. :(

99 problems, bitches!

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

7 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

99 problems, bitches!

I love you to sweetness.:wub:

Public apology:

Four hours ago, I said to the Hobbit:  "Fuck you...."  for which I now apologize to both the Hobbit and the entire group. At the time it seemed appropriate, but it was crude and really did not help to raise the level of discourse.

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

I've always thought that about you but, you wouldn't like it. I'd just lay there and sweat.

However, since you bring it up, it must be pointed out that you would do more that sweat, you would cry like a baby and wonder if you would ever be able to shit normally again.  And, hey, I'm not done in 15 minutes either, I like to take my whole hour!  B)

Awwww, I'm just kidding, I'd take it easy on you.  However, it is nice to know that you think of me that way, I'm going to have to be way sweeter to you in the future.

Hope you have a wonderful evening and rich and rewarding tomorrow, Mr. Hobbit.

Call me.

12 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Public apology:

Four hours ago, I said to the Hobbit:  "Fuck you...."  for which I now apologize to both the Hobbit and the entire group. At the time it seemed appropriate, but it was crude and really did not help to raise the level of discourse.

However, since you bring it up, it must be pointed out that you would do more that sweat, you would cry like a baby and wonder if you would ever be able to shit normally again.  And, hey, I'm not done in 15 minutes either, I like to take my whole hour!  B)

Awwww, I'm just kidding, I'd take it easy on you.  However, it is nice to know that you think of me that way, I'm going to have to be way sweeter to you in the future.

Hope you have a wonderful evening and rich and rewarding tomorrow, Mr. Hobbit.

Call me.

Thanks for confirming but, I'm saving my asshole for your momma who's so stupid, she put two quarters in her ears and thought she was listening to 50 Cent.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

3 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Thanks for confirming but, I'm saving my asshole for your momma.

That's not what my dad said. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, BadBoy said:

That's not what my dad said. :rolleyes:

Well, they say the apple don't fall far from the tree.

6 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Thanks for confirming but, I'm saving my asshole for your momma who's so stupid, she put two quarters in her ears and thought she was listening to 50 Cent.

Squirt, I grew up in Commerce City, and not the nice part either.  You wanna play the dozens with me?

Your momma so fat that when she hauls ass she needs to take two trips.

Yo momma so stupid she stuck a phone up her butt and thought she was making a booty call!

Is this fun for anyone else, or should we shut up?

22 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Hobby Hobbit's momma so fat her belt loops have mile markers. 

OK, I'm done.

Just had to stand up for my poor sainted (and deceased) momma.

Plus it just takes me back to the street corner......

Bad Boy theme song.

Well, thanks Tide, I saw him perform at Folsom Field (opening for the Rolling Stones in '88) and did like the song a lot.  My George Thorogood theme song, however, should actually be "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer."

The truth is,  I'm actually just a slutty boy scout, there is actually not a bad bone in my body.  The girls already know this, I might as well come clean to the rest of you.

Edited by BadBoy

11 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Well, thanks Tide, I saw him perform at Folsom Field (opening for the Rolling Stones in '88) and did like the song a lot.  My George Thorogood theme song, however, should actually be "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer."

The truth is,  I'm actually just a slutty boy scout, there is actually not a bad bone in my body.  The girls already know this, I might as well come clean to the rest of you.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

OMG,  IT'S THE HOLIDAYS YOU YOU TWO ACT LIKE THIS  SHAME ON YOU!!

8 hours ago, Sundance said:

OMG,  IT'S THE HOLIDAYS YOU YOU TWO ACT LIKE THIS  SHAME ON YOU!!

You're right, sweetness. I am shameful of my behavior. And of the things I imagined while scrolling through your delectable pics.

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

For the record, I did not create this post. How does that happen?

The time thread was closed yesterday. Thank God.

I believe this is a partial continuation of the Time thread.

22 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

The time thread was closed yesterday. Thank God.

I believe this is a partial continuation of the Time thread.

Thanks and I'm not complaining but, can you help me understand how a response to an OP becomes an OP? @Kaduk?

14 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Thanks and I'm not complaining but, can you help me understand how a response to an OP becomes an OP? @Kaduk?

I was NOT the OP. 

21 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

This is a question best answered by the mods.