Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sundance

Santa's Magic and Real Life help

4 posts in this topic

On a lighter note....Boys and Girls ,  While sitting on Santa's lap,  what do you wish for?   You never know.....

Dreams may come true!!

WISHING EVERYONE HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! 

Thank you all !!   Love ya  Dance

******** PLEASE,  if anyone calls  you with a depressed outlook  on things, be a friend ,get them help!!  The suicide rate always increases  during the holidays*****

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Call 1-800-273-8255

Available 24 hours everyday

Colorado Crisis Services

3.0  (4) · Mental health service

6.1 mi · Westminster, CO · (844) 493-8255

Open 24 hours

I wish for >  No taxes,  no poverty  and to win pch !!!   HA!!<  that's only the beginning!!

I could give Santa a woody by the time I got off his Lap...hehehehehehe

I wish for a few things, that might become a bigger few things.

Peace on Earth. Imagine that, if the world would stop spending 75% or more of their GDP on killing one another and in another avenue,  taking care of the poor.

Think of it some more.....

I'd wish for all of the people of the word to STOP thinking of individual countries and to start thinking of us as a one people living on this Earth.

I know it's never going to happen. 

But's that's my wish. 

12 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I wish for a few things, that might become a bigger few things.

Peace on Earth. Imagine that, if the world would stop spending 75% or more of their GDP on killing one another and in another avenue,  taking care of the poor.

Think of it some more.....

I'd wish for all of the people of the word to STOP thinking of individual countries and to start thinking of us as a one people living on this Earth.

I know it's never going to happen. 

But's that's my wish. 

Jay Z Applause GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs