easytimes81006

Christmas shopping is rougher than ever!

6 posts in this topic

Went shopping for the grandchildrens' Xmas stuff today. We all know how it goes. Jockeying around for a parking space, hiking across the parking lot, couple of old ladies trying to run me down with shopping carts, people fighting over displays of sale items, endless checkout lines, rude people all around.

Went back to the parking lot and before I knew what was happening I found myself in the middle of a fight! Two middle-aged guys were beating on an old lady! Toys, kids' clothing, high-grade electronics scattered all over! Dozens of people just walking by.

I put down my parcels and jumped right in. She didn't stand a chance against all three of us.

Stay safe and enjoy!

1 minute ago, easytimes81006 said:

Went shopping for the grandchildrens' Xmas stuff today. We all know how it goes. Jockeying around for a parking space, hiking across the parking lot, couple of old ladies trying to run me down with shopping carts, people fighting over displays of sale items, endless checkout lines, rude people all around.

Went back to the parking lot and before I knew what was happening I found myself in the middle of a fight! Two middle-aged guys were beating on an old lady! Toys, kids' clothing, high-grade electronics scattered all over! Dozens of people just walking by.

I put down my parcels and jumped right in. She didn't stand a chance against all three of us.

Stay safe and enjoy!

😂😂😂 love the holiday humor!! Merry Christmas lovely!

1 hour ago, easytimes81006 said:

Stay safe and enjoy!

LOL! Exactly why I do All My shopping Online. Delivered to my door and Zero hassles ... Happy Holidays ! 

Well, I figured I'd just go ahead and get on old Santa's naughty list early. Sometimes naughty can be real nice.

2 hours ago, easytimes81006 said:

Stay safe and enjoy!