CountryGentleman

Anyone else find this interesting?

21 posts in this topic

As an amateur observer of human behavior, I thing it’s fascinating to read through posts and see how the conversation morphs from the original topic to something completely different.  

You don’t have to say it, I already know I’m a weird loser, just wondering if anyone else finds it as entertaining as I do. 

39 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

As an amateur observer of human behavior, I thing it’s fascinating to read through posts and see how the conversation morphs from the original topic to something completely different.  

You don’t have to say it, I already know I’m a weird loser, just wondering if anyone else finds it as entertaining as I do. 

Pick me!! I come here to see the crazy shit.... nobody likes the usual boring stuff 

4 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Pick me!! I come here to see the crazy shit.... nobody likes the usual boring stuff 

Me too! It's fun to watch internet arguments, right! :lol: 

Ask five people the same question and you'll get five different answers.

6 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

Not just interesting, but my favorite part of reading the forums. Go to page one, skip the rest, and then jump to page 5. 😂😂😂

It reminds me a little of the game telephone. 

5 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Is it Attention Deficit Disorder?

I'm easily distracted by a comment, and off I go. Lol. I come on to the forums for one thing, like to check out a friends good review, and 2 days later, many convos later, I'm like oh shit, I never did go check out her review. I hop back on, wash, rinse, and repeat. Lol

12 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm easily distracted by a comment, and off I go. Lol. I come on to the forums for one thing, like to check out a friends good review, and 2 days later, many convos later, I'm like oh shit, I never did go check out her review. I hop back on, wash, rinse, and repeat. Lol

The TOB rabbit hole. But not a bad place to travel down the hole

3 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

The TOB rabbit hole. But not a bad place to travel down the hole

We're all just looking for laci's baby carrots, that's all. 😊

What's funniest is, I can esually figure who will jump in on a given topic.

On 12/14/2018 at 2:22 PM, CountryGentleman said:

There are days when there's just not enough popcorn.

12 hours ago, eatu55 said:

There are days when there's just not enough popcorn.

Time to start taking it down off the tree 🤪

The cranberries should be dry enough to provide that extra crunch.

Edited by Bit Banger

Yes  i do agree that  one subject morphs into something totally different.  I just can't see why peeps must swear at each other under any circumstance  on the forum  irregardless if they agree on a subject or not. ....It is funny, but to a point...

People there is so much violence in this world  so much bitterness..  I personally don't want to read it on TOB unless in a subject matter,But between us>>???  Come on now~!!!.. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way.   If I am, then I will stop posting and keep my opinions to myself.

I'm sorry If I offended anyone..Stay safe and much Love to you and yours....Dance

40 minutes ago, Keyser said:

Yeah, but what about how bad the Broncos suck this year?

Broncos who.:confused:

You don’t have to say it, I already know I’m a weird loser,

I guess that makes you, one of us. Now you'r really screwed.;)

On 12/14/2018 at 10:40 PM, Seeker5280 said:

I luv carrots.

then you should try laci's...

i hear you'll never be the same again (for the better)....