inadifferentvoice

Self-reviewing. Why?

6 posts in this topic

Sure, lady might have plenty of good reviews... today. But, when starting out, and no reviews, and guys not willing to TOFTT?

I don't know that I would ever have the "balls" to do that, but to answer your question: new reviews bring business. So, if things are a bit slow, and a new review is posted, it can definitely help. This is why you should ask your dates if they would like a review. :-)

There used to be several ladies that are banned due to repetitive actions. I knew one lady personally and she ovbiously did it to Appear less of a3G but totally was and Might even have been a 2G ... Also she offered details in her reviews like Specials that were available since u could not post rates back then either,( pretty damn smart!) Even when she used fake pics She would review They were Accurate....Bottom line. Is there are Tons of reasons self reviewers review.. All to appear legit and Promising for the Next interested party. We will never know the entirety :)

On 12/13/2018 at 10:40 PM, inadifferentvoice said:

Why self-review? Why do it when you have good reviews? 

This question is ridiculous, providers never ever self review.  if you don't believe me just ask any provider with a self review and she will tell you. :D