HaleyStarr

Colorado for the first time!

22 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! Colorado for the first time! Any advice on something fun to do or visit while I'm in town?

1 hour ago, HaleyStarr said:

Hello everyone! Im visiting Colorado for the first time! Any advice on something fun to do or visit while I'm in town?

Let me think:unsure:-----------------------------------HAVE SEX:confused:

I have lived in Colorado for over 60 years. Never found anything more entertaining than looking at the patterns in the ceiling texture over the shoulder of a lady companion. Your method may vary (or you could try looking over my shoulder).

Edited by easytimes81006

Well, my dear, it would depend entirely on how long you plan to visit and how much you plan to work while visiting. Welcome and enjoy. 

On 12/13/2018 at 10:10 PM, LightningP said:

Well, my dear, it would depend entirely on how long you plan to visit and how much you plan to work while visiting . Welcome and enjoy. 

Hello there...

15 hours ago, HaleyStarr said:

Hello everyone! Im visiting Colorado for the first time! Any advice on something fun to do or visit while I'm in town?

Welcome to tob and Colorado, very nice profile pics. Yes you must visit with Geecue, lol. 

I'm not much of a traveler I hope to find excuses to come back besides restocking and the obvious lol. But in all seriousness. I'm looking to be a little touristy once I get out of my Texas only shell! Lol :)

Garden of Gods! I love to be outdoors! I think I might have to give that a try! How far is it from downtown Denver? 

50 minutes ago, HaleyStarr said:

Garden of Gods! I love to be outdoors! I think I might have to give that a try! How far is it from downtown Denver? 

It's 70 miles. 

Here's a link, to other stuff, that might help:  https://www.denver.org/things-to-do/

I hope you have a great time, while here! 🎁

4 hours ago, HaleyStarr said:

Welcome!  Hope you enjoy it here

It is in the finer southern part of state - owned by City of Colorado Springs.  And while in the neighborhood - Seven Falls, Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak - hike incline or Barr Trail.  But most will say to stick to boring old Denver.  B)

13 hours ago, HaleyStarr said:

A of Gods! I love to be outdoors! I think I might have to give that a try! How far is it from downtown Denver? 

Red Rocks State Park is very similar and is near  Golden,  about 15 miles west of downtown Denver.  I love to hike there. 

Edited by BadBoy

Haley.  It is near impossible to be bored while outdoors in CO.  Wherever you land in Denver just walk outside, look to the west, and make tracks in that direction.  You will no doubt find pleasant memories there.  

Speaking of pleasant memories:)

Welcome Haley and Happy Holidays. So much to do in Colorado you're just going to have to keep coming back. If you find yourself looking to get out into the mountains let a fella know, I'd love to be a tour guide. 

Hope you make us a regular spot.

16 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Welcome!  Hope you enjoy it here

It is in the finer southern part of state - owned by City of Colorado Springs.  And while in the neighborhood - Seven Falls, Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak - hike incline or Barr Trail.  But most will say to stick to boring old Denver.  B)

Lol! I think just to get me feet wet,  Lol I will start with Denver! But, I will definitely make an effort to visit Colorado Springs while I'm in town, or make a trip back just to visit! :lol:

Closer to Denver is Red Rocks which has a similar vibe and setup to Garden of the Gods (and music of course). Lots of trails in Golden and Boulder too...or you know cannabis and chill. 

So much to see and do in this great city, and state. A quick search will give you a list so long, you will end up wanting to move here.