coloradoguy75

Asking about the Menu

56 posts in this topic

Been far too disappointed lately.  I’d like a tad bit more certainty before moving forward these days.  It’s a little beyond YMMV and chemistry 

2 hours ago, Nilpferdchen said:

Been far too disappointed lately.  I’d like a tad bit more certainty before moving forward these days.  It’s a little beyond YMMV and chemistry 

If she doesn't have activities listed on P411, I'm not gonna ask. You did, and were re-directed. I certainly would not ask further. I realize some people need specific stuff, so if she hasn't posted it anywhere, I'd look for someone else. 

2 hours ago, Nilpferdchen said:

That’s a shame. There’s so much information that can be researched. I wonder why guys like @pfunk never seem to come on the board complaining of disappointment. Hmmm.... that’s weird.

I love @fork attitude. Either you want to see me or not. It’s not Burger King. If you’re just looking for any ole get off, why not go an easier more economical route? 

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

I wonder why guys like @pfunk never seem to come on the board complaining of disappointment. Hmmm.... that’s weird.

To put it nicely, seems more like politicking to me. I mean, you see what happens when anyone dares to #keepit100, don't you?

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

I love @fork attitude. Either you want to see me or not. It’s not Burger King. If you’re just looking for any ole get off, why not go an easier more economical route? 

Easier said than done. I can't tell you how many times I've simply said, "ok, thanks" to be met with the "what, you're broke" "how much can you afford" routine and worse. Perhaps not you, but many providers just don't understand the real value of...

4 hours ago, fork said:

balls getting drained,

I mean there's one Usual Suspect who called someone a "cheap ass" because they dared post about traveling to other cities for a "more economical route". And then if we say, it's just not worth that , we get our ass handed back. Seems like damned if you do, damned if you don't to me.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 12/13/2018 at 3:23 PM, coloradoguy75 said:

So, before setting an appointment with a new lady I really try my best to research her to get an idea of her potential menu via reviews. This used to be a much easier task, nowadays not as much. Do any of you ask about the menu during the setup of the appointment? I typically do not ask as I am sure some ladies might be sensitive to this. I will often ask if they are GFE, but this has different meanings to different ladies. It just depends on them, DATY for example may not be part of their GFE menu. What would be the best way to ask about menu? 

I asked one lady, after screening and setting the appointment, she went silent and I never heard back from her, and yes, no appointment. I obviously spooked her. 

I have been disappointed in the menu on several occasions, so I am wanting to know upfront is possible.

Just curious as to the general though on this is.

Be blessed.

I try to help my clients out in these situations. Most of them know they can reach out to me if they have questions about a provider. Sometimes I'm acquaintances with the provider, so it's easier for me to get an answer for them. Not all providers are as generous helping there clients meet other ladies, but quite a few of us are. 

40 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I try to help my clients out in these situations. Most of them know they can reach out to me if they have questions about a provider. Sometimes I'm acquaintances with the provider, so it's easier for me to get an answer for them. Not all providers are as generous helping there clients meet other ladies, but quite a few of us are. 

Referral friendly(*) ladies (like Hunter) are even more valuable than reference friendly ladies.

(*) Ladies who refer their gentlemen to other compatible ladies.

7 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Referral friendly(*) ladies (like Hunter) are even more valuable than reference friendly ladies.

(*) Ladies who refer their gentlemen to other compatible ladies.

Aww....referral friendly. I like that. 💙

29 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

If the shoe fits, Sugar Britches 😃

I have to cringe when someone start talking about asking menu specifics up front. If they're that set on certain items, I can only suggest setting up a mutually verified and confidential dialogue with the prospective provider before doing so. But understand that even with promised specifics and the most pointed reviews, the YMMV factor is always in play. Until the actual meet, there's always a roll the dice involved to some extent.

On 1/2/2019 at 6:21 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

I can't tell you how many times I've simply said, "ok, thanks" to be met with the "what, you're broke" "how much can you afford" routine and worse.

The upsell is NEVER a good time. The only reasonable exception IMHO is for greek, just because the market dictates it.

If you're afraid of the upsell, you can directly say "you are asking X for 30 minutes of time, so that's exactly how much money I'm bringing, there is no upsell right?" You're not asking about specific services, just asking if X is enough. If she's an upsell girl she's going to immediately get concerned and ask you what things you want to do or tell you to bring more money if you want more fun. At which point you hang up :) 

6 hours ago, fork said:

The upsell is NEVER a good time. The only reasonable exception IMHO is for greek, just because the market dictates it.

It’s more than a market issue.  An upsell for certain activities which require more prep time is reasonable, IMHO. 

On 1/2/2019 at 5:58 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

I mean, you see what happens when anyone dares to #keepit100, don't you?

Please, show us some examples...

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

It’s more than a market issue.  An upsell for certain activities which require more prep time is reasonable, IMHO. 

And clean-up time.

1 hour ago, NoCoGeezer said:

And clean-up time.

In my experience, extra clean-up time is not really needed when properly prepared.

7 hours ago, pfunk said:

Please, show us some examples...

Dripping with sarcasm, just scrolling to the post I responded to reveals a great example...

On 1/2/2019 at 11:40 PM, Audrey Astor said:

That’s a shame. There’s so much information that can be researched. I wonder why guys like @pfunk never seem to come on the board complaining of disappointment. Hmmm.... that’s weird.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 12/13/2018 at 3:23 PM, coloradoguy75 said:

So, before setting an appointment with a new lady I really try my best to research her to get an idea of her potential menu via reviews. This used to be a much easier task, nowadays not as much. Do any of you ask about the menu during the setup of the appointment? I typically do not ask as I am sure some ladies might be sensitive to this. I will often ask if they are GFE, but this has different meanings to different ladies. It just depends on them, DATY for example may not be part of their GFE menu. What would be the best way to ask about menu? 

I asked one lady, after screening and setting the appointment, she went silent and I never heard back from her, and yes, no appointment. I obviously spooked her. 

I have been disappointed in the menu on several occasions, so I am wanting to know upfront is possible.

Just curious as to the general though on this is.

Be blessed.

Looking for reviews or asking other reviewers is really your only option.  To ask the menu is to get shut down....period. 

Even before Sesta and Fosta, asking about a menu before an appointment would more than likely get you ghosted.

Se sites that had graphic reviews would give you insight as to activities.

Although sites like TER wanted reviewers to embellish the reviews and list activities that didn’t take place. This was so a lady could get a higher rating than a 7. Your time may have been a perfect 10, but without embellishments, you could only give a 7.

Take reviews with a grain of salt.

But if you see multiple reviews that consistently say excellent, enthusiastic, etc, then it’s probably a sure bet that you will have an enjoyable time.  Even if certain activities aren’t available.

On 1/2/2019 at 5:19 PM, pfunk said:

If she doesn't have activities listed on P411, I'm not gonna ask. You did, and were re-directed. I certainly would not ask further. I realize some people need specific stuff, so if she hasn't posted it anywhere, I'd look for someone else. 

Have you looked at P411 recently?  You will not find that information any longer. 

3 hours ago, frankenthaler91 said:

Have you looked at P411 recently?  You will not find that information any longer. 

Are you a P411 member? I'm still seeing that info...

7 hours ago, pfunk said:

Yes and no, the more explicit options have been removed.

7 hours ago, pfunk said:

My membership expires in September of 3011.  Maybe you have some super secret membership?

Send me a PM of a lady that has activities listed.  I have not seen anyone listing any of the various acronyms that we were accustomed to. 

Here is what you might see: 

All Ethnicities Welcome All Gender Identities Welcome Body Rub Casual Attire
Contact via Email Contact via P411 Contact via Telephone Dancing Date
Dinner Date Disability Friendly Domination Female Friendly
Fetishes Foot Fetish Girl Next Door Kissing
Long Term Arrangements Massage (RMT) Openminded Overnight and Extended Visits
Reference Friendly Role Play Senior Friendly Submission
Sugar Baby Under30 Friendly Willing to Travel

+1 Keyser. 

On 1/2/2019 at 8:21 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I with you I love when we all share to  keep us  safe and happy

Many times reviews don't give a lot of info so often I will email a couple of the reviewers and ask them but this needs to be done in advance and doesnt work if I am doing a spur of the moment thing.  So I just go ahead and ask and I often try to word it in a way that feels safe to answer.  For example, if I were a guy that preferred this "activity" would we be a good fit?  More often than not the lady will answer back with a yes or no.  Or she might just reply with what time were you wanting, which is a yes without saying so.  

19 hours ago, frankenthaler91 said:

I have not seen anyone listing any of the various acronyms that we were accustomed to. 

You are correct. I saw the list, but didn't check for the acronyms. Things I want to know are still listed. 

29 minutes ago, pfunk said:

You are correct.  Things I want to know are still listed. 

AnD this has been the norm for them for a couple of years now.