coloradoguy75

Asking about the Menu

56 posts in this topic

So, before setting an appointment with a new lady I really try my best to research her to get an idea of her potential menu via reviews. This used to be a much easier task, nowadays not as much. Do any of you ask about the menu during the setup of the appointment? I typically do not ask as I am sure some ladies might be sensitive to this. I will often ask if they are GFE, but this has different meanings to different ladies. It just depends on them, DATY for example may not be part of their GFE menu. What would be the best way to ask about menu? 

I asked one lady, after screening and setting the appointment, she went silent and I never heard back from her, and yes, no appointment. I obviously spooked her. 

I have been disappointed in the menu on several occasions, so I am wanting to know upfront is possible.

Just curious as to the general though on this is.

Be blessed.

Some ladies may be willing to talk about that but I think your best bet is to look at her reviews and P411 (if you have one) to get an idea what might happen once the both of you meet.

Here is my 2 cents.

It is up to the provider to have a way of communicating the menu and other important details. Period!

This can be sometimes done thru the review. Most of the time it’s a WEBSITE they have that has EVERTHING in it. Or, sometimes being bold enough to just ask her.

This is the most frustrating part of this hobby. 

Reviews used to be the way to go, no doubt, but today TOB for example has watered down the reviews so little is known about the activities. I now try contacting others directly via PM who have seen the lady I am interested in. This is a slow process and does not always help. Some ladies have few reviews, this makes things harder still. 

Some ladies have personal sites, but understandable say nothing about activities or menu.

Read the reviewers reviews. I learn a lot that way.

9 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Read the reviewers reviews. I learn a lot that way.

Reviews used to be the way to go, no doubt, but today TOB for example has watered down the reviews so that very little is known about the activities performed. Reviews are not as helpful as they once where. 

I agree that it's much more difficult to determine what's on the menu, in advance.

I'll never ask. There's too much liability, for both myself, and the lady.

If the info I want isn't on a P411 profile, website, or review, I'll just wait until it is.;)

Just tell the lady that you have a couple of items you like.

Ask her when you can ask.

Usually they will text back a menu.

If not do the back channel checking that you are doing now.

It doesn’t hurt to use the PM system too.  Reach out to someone that has seen yourdateandspone very highly of their time together.  If they’re cool with sharing privately you may find what you seek there.  

But as much as ymmv with providers it is also the case with johns comfort level sharing.  

And sometimes you just have to roll the ymmv dice.  Even if you don’t hit all the boxes:) you will still cross the finish line happy - and at that point you could ask your date if she’s comfy talking about who she might recommend for the type of date you seek.  

Man, I am definitely with Horny Old Toad (nice avatar, by the way) on this one:  Sometimes you just have to roll the ymmv dice.  Actually, sometimes you get  to roll the ymmv dice.  I really think that this constant research into, and specification of, a prescribed list of "required" activities really dampens the fun.  The way I look at it, I'm pretty much guaranteed a nut.  The only questions are when, where, on what or in what, with who or whom, how deep, etc., in other words, the variables inherent in wild and mad sex (of some sort or another) where it is pretty much understood that ymmv.

Good enough for me, I'm in, YMMV.

Edited by BadBoy

Stick with long time, well reviewed ladies you can go back far enough and learn a lot there are still some good deets. 

But if your looking at new gals and they don't have a website then ymmv as the others said. 

In my search just about anyone I've found had enough reviews with good info or websites that spells it out.

I also asked once when I first started, and got silent treatment after that so I learned my lesson early

Nothing wrong with asking politely but at the right time. As with everything else timing is important

Spiders crawl the web daily looking for specific words to stop the sex industry. Establishing trust and having a verbal conversation should get the answers to any questions about menu items. So just because a lady is vague on her website doesn't mean her verbal menu isn't full of fun. Don't be afraid to ask but don't be surprised if screening processes have to be done first. We all have to keep each other safe. 

I send a polite e-mail outlining the services I prefer, and I ask if the lady believes we would be compatible.  That has worked quite well for me.  

1 hour ago, Zelda Runner said:

Spiders crawl the web daily looking for specific words to stop the sex industry. Establishing trust and having a verbal conversation should get the answers to any questions about menu items. So just because a lady is vague on her website doesn't mean her verbal menu isn't full of fun. Don't be afraid to ask but don't be surprised if screening processes have to be done first. We all have to keep each other safe. 

One thing ladies can do with their websites is create a password protected area where they can address these issues - have an auto response that gives the password so prospective clients can then read more illustrative options.  Ladies can also put more risqué photos there as well and even rates. The password protected page should be skipped by the webcrawlers and googles search algorithms providing you some anonymity around this issue.  The auto response could be problematic in getting that info into unwanted hands but you could send it after screening or periodically change the password.

Whats’s on the menu.

Leg of Denise, breast of DIANE, Striped ass, Filet of  long Tongue, clit and crackers, Greek bone-in, pan fried cock, pussy soup, creamy white cum crackers,. Spread lip octo-pussy. 

For  dessert: chocolate balls that melt in your mouth. 

Happy holidays.

Flip side: Today I had a small slot of time open this morning and when my fave couldn't make it, I was thrown into the cold and choppy waters of making a short-notice appointment, confined to my proximity ;)

To their credit the first four prospects all got back to me with their "No, sorry" texts, for which I am grateful. Finally, I ended up calling someone based upon the extensive homework of 1) she posted on TOB, and 2) I liked her pictures.  Pretty extensive research.  She said that she couldn't make it but said that a friend of hers could, and she sent me a photo, which I recognized as the next prospect on my list.  Bada bing, done and set - 25 minutes to go. 

So here I am 20 minutes later, walking into a strange hotel, not knowing a damned thing about the woman I am going to meet, no research, no reviews, no background check, nothing.  One of my basic survival problems is that I love a good adrenaline rush.

The door opens: Holy shit, oh my God, so amazing,  wonderful fuckin' experience, such visuals, such beauty, such passion, so good, so satisfying, and cuddles to boot, and a good kisser!

YMMV, just a rollin' the ymmv dice.

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Flip side: Today I had a small slot of time open this morning and when my fave couldn't make it, I was thrown into the cold and choppy waters of making a short-notice appointment, confined to my proximity ;)

To their credit the first four prospects all got back to me with their "No, sorry" texts, for which I am grateful. Finally, I ended up calling someone based upon the extensive homework of 1) she posted on TOB, and 2) I liked her pictures.  Pretty extensive research.  She said that she couldn't make it but said that a friend of hers could, and she sent me a photo, which I recognized as the next prospect on my list.  Bada bing, done and set - 25 minutes to go. 

So here I am 20 minutes later, walking into a strange hotel, not knowing a damned thing about the woman I am going to meet, no research, no reviews, no background check, nothing.  One of my basic survival problems is that I love a good adrenaline rush.

The door opens: Holy shit, oh my God, so amazing,  wonderful fuckin' experience, such visuals, such beauty, such passion, so good, so satisfying, and cuddles to boot, and a good kisser!

Well dammit I love a good adventure!! Thanks BB!

Reviews, website, and more rarely, PM to other gents is how I get a general idea what to expect.

Unfortunately, in communicating with certain ladies, I have been given the affirmative response (or green light) for certain activities I enjoy which, during the session were never delivered.  😭

5 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Time to buy a lottery ticket! :D

41 minutes ago, Robert Johnson said:

Reviews, website, and more rarely, PM to other gents is how I get a general idea what to expect.

Unfortunately, in communicating with certain ladies, I have been given the affirmative response (or green light) for certain activities I enjoy which, during the session were never delivered.  😭

Did you attempt those activities, and were stopped? Or did the activities just not happen? :confused:

It just did not happen & I was told "maybe next time" (I did not return for a variety of reasons).

For the record, I would never attempt an unwanted action on any lady. 

On 12/14/2018 at 3:01 PM, MelindaMadison said:

Due to the fact that sexual acts for $ is illegal still in most of the US outside of brothels...you ARE either taking a legal risk or putting the lady in an awkward state (where she might think you are LE) if you do so prior to Meeting her face to face. (no matter WHAT silly acronyms you use) -hence the radio silence you may get if you do so prematurely (often meaning PRIOR to being face to face...and naked) 

Also....as every provider is different in which risks they take and their business model (does she market as a companion with simply implied fun? or does she mention more blatantly sex acts in any way in her advertising?)....you need to look at how she presents herself.

Asking sexual services to a provider who keeps pretty vanilla in her advertising yet only "implies" great fun...can often seen as distasteful to ask prior to meeting behind closed doors. (face to face in a sexy moment is actually somewhat sexy to ask (hot hot!) ...but prior..relegates the anticipation of the date to simply acronyms which can feel a bit dehumanizing the way many approach it) 

I get that you wanna know "what you get for your $"....but the legal landscape here in the US has never been friendly to that....and now especially. Most ladies who have been doing this for a while with good reps, typically have not gotten there by having unhappy/unsatisfied dates/clients..so that may be an area one would start... 

Well said, lovely. And intelligent. :wub:

Asking about menu items from the onset is definitely no bueno. I mean, I get antsy when the ad is too suggestive! Set the shortest appointment she will allow on the first encounter, pay your dues and find out for yourself for future reference.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Here's the thing. If all you care about are particular services, just continue to ask about them. It doesn't have to be about "will you do x to my y?" I do understand why you might look for specific services. Maybe you don't get that at home or maybe you just really like it and think it's worth paying for. I would first ask if there is a website that lists the "menu." You'll often get a link or a list. If she doesn't respond or tells you she doesn't share that information, just move on if it's that important to you. I'd also suggest DMing prior clients. They are often very helpful.

Personally, I do this for the entire package. My last experience was with a provider whose menu included much more than I received. I still had a great time and I'm pretty sure she did, too. I could have left disappointed that I didn't get the xxxx that I hoped for, but I chose to roll with it and enjoy our time together. Fortunately for me, my "dessert" was something I didn't know was available. For me, going in with an open mind and a respectful demeanor usually works out to my advantage.

How you want to approach it is up to you. Just have fun and understand that your approach isn't right for everyone.

Good luck and have fun, buddy.

On 12/13/2018 at 7:13 PM, BadBoy said:

Man, I am definitely with Horny Old Toad (nice avatar, by the way) on this one:  Sometimes you just have to roll the ymmv dice.  Actually, sometimes you get  to roll the ymmv dice.  I really think that this constant research into, and specification of, a prescribed list of "required" activities really dampens the fun.  The way I look at it, I'm pretty much guaranteed a nut.  The only questions are when, where, on what or in what, with who or whom, how deep, etc., in other words, the variables inherent in wild and mad sex (of some sort or another) where it is pretty much understood that ymmv.

Good enough for me, I'm in, YMMV.

This is such a positive way to look at things! Love it 

I’m currently in this dilemma.  She is on P411, only 2 reviews (TNA and Eccie, circa 2016)... with one disappointing item for the level.  P411 doesn’t offer any relevant information.  I politely inquired, only to be pointed at p411.  Do you take the limited reviews as gospel.  Or do I go with my mantra... If there is any doubt there is no doubt.  

How do you inquire about less common items, like trips to countries on the Aegean 

1 hour ago, Nilpferdchen said:

I’m currently in this dilemma.  She is on P411, only 2 reviews (TNA and Eccie, circa 2016)... with one disappointing item for the level.  P411 doesn’t offer any relevant information.  I politely inquired, only to be pointed at p411.  Do you take the limited reviews as gospel.  Or do I go with my mantra... If there is any doubt there is no doubt.  

How do you inquire about less common items, like trips to countries on the Aegean 

Why worry about it? All I really want to know is if I'm going to jail or not.

As long as I'm not, I'm willing to risk a little money and see what happens. Sure, some activities are better than others and some things have to be on the menu or I'm not going back for a second visit. But I as long as my balls get drained I'm not going to worry about knowing exactly in advance how that's going to happen.

I get rather worried when a girl sends me a detailed menu via text message.