airamericavet65

Fire in the Sky

28 posts in this topic

A fun thing to do tonight into tomorrow morning. Meteor shower will be at its peak watch it Rocky Mountain Style

1 hour ago, airamericavet65 said:

A fun thing to do tonight into tomorrow morning. Meteor shower will be at its peak watch it Rocky Mountain Style

What time...ish...is it suppose to start? Thanks for the heads up. That is exciting.

Here I am thinking you were going to be talking about the movie fire in the sky. Based on a true story about a guy who claimed he was abducted by aliens. That guy happened to be my eldest friends uncle! Crazy shit. Idk which fire In The sky is cooler 🤷🏽‍♀️ Haha 🤣 

3 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

Here I am thinking you were going to be talking about the movie fire in the sky. Based on a true story about a guy who claimed he was abducted by aliens. That guy happened to be my eldest friends uncle! Crazy shit. Idk which fire In The sky is cooler 🤷🏽‍♀️ Haha 🤣 

Well, now I HAVE to see this movie! Lol

1 hour ago, wglide2003 said:

Also a great song by the Marshell Tucker band.

John Denver did some Rocky Mountain Fire in the Sky should Peak tomorrow morning about 2

3 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Rocky Mountain style huh?  I guess since I’m working in Texas until tomorrow and there is no one around for 1/2 mile and it is very dark, I could grab a chair and a bottle of my favorite alcoholic drink and sit outside naked and watch the stars and meteors 😂😂

Just now, ilovewomen said:

Rocky Mountain style huh?  I guess since I’m working in Texas until tomorrow and there is no one around for 1/2 mile and it is very dark, I could grab a chair and a bottle of my favorite alcoholic drink and sit outside naked and watch the stars and meteors 😂😂

Even in Texas that might be a little chilly but with enough of fortification could still be fun have a great evening

1 minute ago, airamericavet65 said:

Even in Texas that might be a little chilly but with enough of fortification could still be fun have a great evening

And tonight the forecast is for 40-50 mph winds and possible snow (1”) north of Austin.  I might see major shrinkage 😂😂

3 hours ago, Just Jos said:

You can’t drop this nugget and give no follow up! Did you you ever hear him talk about it?? Did your friend talk about it? 

That movie scared the shit out of me as a kid. 

30 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

And tonight the forecast is for 40-50 mph winds and possible snow (1”) north of Austin.  I might see major shrinkage 😂😂

Try and find a fake bear skin rug😟

3 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

Also a great song by the Marshell Tucker band.

I assume you mean "Fire on the Mountain" which indeed is a great song.  (Not to be confused with Grateful Dead tune of same name)

It was lightning in the air!!

26 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:
26 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

You can’t drop this nugget and give no follow up! Did you you ever hear him talk about it?? Did your friend talk about it? 

Indeed!!

4 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

You mean with a big plate of "oysters"? B)

Just try to get as far outside city lights as possible and higher in elevation the better.

4 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

You mean with a big plate of "oysters"? B)

Just try to get as far outside city lights as possible and higher in elevation the better.

Oysters are always possible something edible for sure and certainly the higher the better😊

If you can't make it tonight or the weather doesn't cooperate, tomorrow night is supposed to be equally good.

Just now, BadBoy said:

If you can't make it tonight or the weather doesn't cooperate, tomorrow night is supposed to be equally good.

I have no problem was doing things twice and a day in between helps

4 hours ago, Just Jos said:

This happens a lot more often than you might think. when they brought me back my dick was 4" shorter! :D

16 minutes ago, boink36 said:

This happens a lot more often than you might think. when they brought me back my dick was 4" shorter! :D

So then are you protected from a second abduction? :)

couldn't resist

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

Does that mean ya got a scar on your ass now.:confused:

Last time I thought I had been abducted by aliens I woke up in the MRI machine. THRUM THRUM THRUM, BEEP BEEP BEEP, THUD THUD THUD, HMM HMM HMM, CHUNK CHUNK CHUNK, just like the time they took me up to the Mother Ship. Next time I'll take the headphones and my choice of music.

Seven decades, 4 continents, two careers, a war, couple of blondes, few brunettes, and a really wild redhead, and there are still things to experience for the first time (or second, or third for that matter).

Getting shot stopped being fun the very first time. Redheads (and blondes, and brunettes) can be fun again and again. But that's just my opinion.

6 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

That movie scared the shit out of me as a kid. 

Same! 

I never met him he lived an hourish from where we were but she promised me (at least in the 90s) that he was drool on yourself crazy after that. Not sure how much he’s come around since then. But I’m going to ask her to refresh my memory next time we chat. We still talk once a week for a couple hours via FaceTime. 

Lets hang out and chat aliens soon, eh?!  We can FaceTime her so you know I haven’t embellished a thing 😉💋 It’s kinda CRAY. Lol 

23 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

Same! 

I never met him he lived an hourish from where we were but she promised me (at least in the 90s) that he was drool on yourself crazy after that. Not sure how much he’s come around since then. But I’m going to ask her to refresh my memory next time we chat. We still talk once a week for a couple hours via FaceTime. 

Lets hang out and chat aliens soon, eh?!  We can FaceTime her so you know I haven’t embellished a thing 😉💋 It’s kinda CRAY. Lol 

Fuck it. I’m in! LOL! For a Fire in the Sky story by proxy I’m all the way in for that. 

I'm lucky to live in the country about 15 miles from town.  And in my 56 yrs out here, I've seen some really weird shit in the skies at night.