Audrey Astor

Traveling Guys

27 posts in this topic

Since our little world has changed, how do you guys (who are not P411 members) find what you need when traveling outside of CO. Did you quit hobbying? Do you do a Google Search, do you figure out if there is a local advertising venue etc? Everything is so weird now.:unsure:

What a good question! I’m wondering too. 

Used to be able to travel with no concern and now I’m always hestitant to take that leap :) 

I don't do it. But Twitter seems flush with providers,  it's just hard to find location.

When I was in Mexico I was on tinder and had a cpl ladies like me and turned out to hookers, I don’t think that is popular here in US though or I’m just looking at the wrong age group? Or I could be wrong all together and not be so lucky 

Edited by stevie-2249

50 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

When I was in Mexico I was on tinder and had a cpl ladies like me and turned out to hookers, I don’t think that is popular here in US though or I’m just looking at the wrong age group? Or I could be wrong all together and not be so lucky 

There are truck stops everywhere aren't there.:confused:

2 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Lol yikes 

1 minute ago, mountainrider33 said:

Image result for no lot lizards

I know that girl!!! :eek:

Welllllll.......  I be a travelling man.  Mostly Western US.  I have made a few friends during my travels.  I have used MassageRepublic with good luck.  Swifter has worked as well.  SkipTheGames has a lot of bogus ads but can help cross reference.  I have not / will not use Etc is or OH2, they are kludge sites to me.  Have looked at AdultLook, PrivateDelights and TNA but only for cross reference.  EroticMonkey is worthless since they went to subscription.

Making a new friend on the road is so much fun!

41 minutes ago, tide32 said:

My experience is that the Truck Stops of old have changed to the Travel Center of today.  Clean, well lit and well run.  Go ahead approach that gorgeous lady walking through the lot.  Just don't act surprised when she climbs up in her truck and runs your arse over,  LOL

I travel. TNAboard and ECCIE are good for references. I also look on Eros. I am been lucky to have ladies recommend me to other ladies as well.

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Since our little world has changed, how do you guys (who are not P411 members) find what you need when traveling outside of CO. Did you quit hobbying? Do you do a Google Search, do you figure out if there is a local advertising venue etc? Everything is so weird now.:unsure:

I don't! No hobbying. Long showers, whiskey and quality TV when I'm on the road. If P411 ever gets back to me, I might consider it though. 

Do not hobby when traveling, no idea where to look mostly for legit ladies outside of ToB

I often peruse EROS just for fun and the nice photos.  I have never used it to book a companion, but I note that out of the 94 ladies listed for Colorado today, about a dozen or more are also well reviewed TOB ladies, and I have actually been to visit four of them.  Again, no personal experience booking from that site, but based upon the Denver listings it looks like a good place to start.

Any input from others?  Good or bad?  Seems to have more of a nationwide presence than our little old TOB.

3 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

Image result for no lot lizards

When I was a youngster, one of my jobs was to be the night cashier at a truck stop,  old-school kind, just outside of Commerce City, and one of my jobs was to go around the lot a couple times per night and "chase off" the young ladies who were working the truckers.  Well, I really didn't have my heart in it, but I had to at least ask them to leave, and they were usually nice about it.  Actually, some of them came into the café for coffee before moving on (and for who knows what else), and I had more than a few conversations with them.  Interesting group of gals, with some incredible stories.  Generally not ranking in the top 10 in hygiene, but I guess it really only mattered whether they used a toothbrush and mouthwash. :rolleyes:

Wish I had know then what I know now.

Edited by BadBoy

Depends on locale. Some places are just to sketch to play, so, wait 'til back at home base.

But as others have mentioned, ECCIE, Eros, Adult Search, Massage Republic, Erotic Monkey (enough there without having to sign up). But like even TOB, need to plan ahead, research, not chase unicorns. If nothing promising, pass.

6 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

My experience is that the Truck Stops of old have changed to the Travel Center of today.  Clean, well lit and well run.  Go ahead approach that gorgeous lady walking through the lot.  Just don't act surprised when she climbs up in her truck and runs your arse over,  LOL

Thats why I drive my Schwinn.;)

9 hours ago, tide32 said:

Yeah. And not NEARLY enough penicillin to go around. PASS. 

In addition to P411 I’ve used ECCIE, TNA, and the former BP, depending on locale.  In Denver, TOB is my go-to.  But as others have said, these days I’m seeking less nookie while traveling.

I dont see anything wrong with hobbying while traveling. I have met some of the most amazing, beautiful, and friendly women while traveling.

😏😎

I don't travel as much as I used to, but before P411, i would use ECCIE, BP, and CL.  Now, I use P411 and look for another site the YL may advertise.

When I travel, I use P411.  It has always been golden for me.  It's such an amazing experience to be in a strange town and contact a lady that then shows up at your location who is all she says she is.  P411 is such a great resource, I hope it never goes away.

I am not currently partaking in the hobby. I have relocated to out of state (east) and have yet to find a site like this one.

I like that I can read the words of those that I might contact. It gives me a sense of they personality, the way they will present themselves and if we might be a good match. It is a reminder that the person is spend time with is a real person who has interests, concerns, family etc and with that it is one small step towards making a connection. It shows they are much more than a photo or a few words on an ad. I am much more likely to contact someone I feel I will have a connection with.

If someone knows of a site like this for the eastern state, I would appreciate it if they would share that information.

5 hours ago, time4fun said:

When I travel, I use P411.  It has always been golden for me.  It's such an amazing experience to be in a strange town and contact a lady that then shows up at your location who is all she says she is.  P411 is such a great resource, I hope it never goes away.

I wonder if after the changes in the new year you will still be able to view providers by location.  They didn't really address that in their e-mails, just said no more 'listings' and no more 'visiting listings'.  It may be that you have to find a provider through some other resource and they will let you know their P411 information so you can verify them and they can verify you.  P411 did say that members would be able to give access to their profile to non-member providers.  I am sure we will all work around it!

I used to find barmen and bellmen to be most observant about goings on in or around the hotel. In certain cities, cab drivers were helpful, but I imagine that Uber/Lyft has disrupted that information source. (The last time I took a cab (in Cincy last fall), it was filthy, smoking wreck, and I had to instruct the African native who drove how to get to my destination, which was exactly 10 blocks north of my hotel.)

In large American cities, one could find free newspapers with ads from the sex trade in town. I confess that I've even checked the Yellow Pages in pre-Internet days. All that action is no-doubt gone. Who uses the Yellow Pages anymore?

These days, Google is your friend, no further than your pocket computer (use DuckDuckGo to avoid tracking).

Of course, P411 is everywhere. When Gina reopens the books, non-Members would be wise to join for a variety of reasons.

On 12/13/2018 at 11:04 AM, Audrey Astor said:

I use Twitter, Switter (there's a swlisting feature to check location hashtags), and then cross reference to lady's websites and then find the local boards.

I have hobbied in Bay Area, Austin and Seattle in the past 2 years when away from home for extended periods.

I travel on biz....A Lot.

I used to hobby occasionally while traveling.

However after several bad appts on the road, I decided roughly 4 years ago that my hobby dollars will stay in Denver where the best ladies are.

When I have time I will peruse various sites, but if I was inclined to hobby on the road, I’d stay with P411 or Eccie.