Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldertruckguy-9225

Has TOB ever had a Chillie cook off?

15 posts in this topic

Made chili for a lot of folks one time but no competition not because it was that good but was not presented as a competition always open to try something fun

1 hour ago, Juskiddng said:

Great idea and I love a good chili, but how would that work?

Will need to be back channel, as there is a board rule re: advertising get togethers, meetings, parties, etc.

(too lazy to look it up right now)

9 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Made chili for a lot of folks one time but no competition not because it was that good but was not presented as a competition always open to try something fun

I never got to try your chili 😭😭 I was really hoping to. Hopefully the chance will present itself again. Chili cook offs, salsa competitions, pretty much anything food related, I'm down. 😁

8 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I never got to try your chili 😭😭 I was really hoping to. Hopefully the chance will present itself again. Chili cook offs, salsa competitions, pretty much anything food related, I'm down. 😁

Give me about four hours notice it takes a bit to cook and any time

16 hours ago, Chrissy said:

@airamericavet65 would probably win! His Chili doesn't even give you gas!!! 😆😆

Uhmmm isn't gas generation like the #2 requirement for chilli? 

5 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Uhmmm isn't gas generation like the #2 requirement for chilli? 

LOL.... I prefer a White Chicken chili Just because of that fact, But Airvet does make some really good Red chili :)

14 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

LOL.... I prefer a White Chicken chili Just because of that fact, But Airvet does make some really good Red chili :)

Thanks for the supportive my chili much appreciated going to Salt Lake will bring back some good coffee

13 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

Thanks for the supportive my chili much appreciated going to Salt Lake will bring back some good coffee

Oh my Yummmm! 😍

We could  offer two categories: Red Chili and Green Chili. Yeah, I know I finally learned how to spell chili. We could also have a toppings category. Maybe right after the New Year. I will admit I am pretty proud of my Green Chili. Lets do this! It could be so much fun.

Even though I have not met them yet, I volunteer Chrissy, Hunter, or Nicolette's place to hold the cook off.  I'm sure they won't mind! 🎉🍲

On 12/13/2018 at 11:11 PM, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

We could  offer two categories: Red Chili and Green Chili. Yeah, I know I finally learned how to spell chili. We could also have a toppings category. Maybe right after the New Year. I will admit I am pretty proud of my Green Chili. Lets do this! It could be so much fun.

Mark Schlereth is that you???