johnnydog

Beauty and the Beast

9 posts in this topic

Discussion with a provider:

Her: Well endowed gentlemen generally are less skilled lovers, with a sense that I'm all that,, so they don't or haven't put in the time to figure out the what truly turns on the ladies.

Me: Exceptionally beautiful ladies generally are less skilled lovers, with a sense that I'm all that, so they don't or haven't put in the time to figure out truly sensous love making.

Your thoughts? I know this might be a bit of a minefield to navigate, as no one wants to offend any one based on physical characteristics.  There are most certainly many worthy exceptions to these generalities. Would you also find this true in other areas of life, work, for example? Do these types seek each other out, blissfully unaware of  exceptional possibilities that may await them? Are they generally a less introspective lot?

FYI, I have a happy penis, but not a large one.  She is an exceptionally lovely and skilled woman.

For me, it is simpler then all that, gentlemen.  Some people are just sexy af to another. But on the large penis thingy:  I find well endowed guys actually think they should get money for showing up.  True..  cracks me up some!

Just my opinion.  I think often times the connection between two people is as unique to them as their gene pool.  

Expectations based on generally speaking stereotypes are seldom met.  

As Popeye said" I am what I am and that's all what I am" you can't change what you are so just be happy and don't live with stereotypes

Lol I feel sorry for guys that never got to learn from a older women. Watching a women get to that stage of speechlessness is probably the best part. Sometimes I think I'm just lucky I had that opportunity

IDK..... I don't really have any complaints in this world. I'm satisfied. Looks/size don't seem to affect anything. I actually think guys in the hobby are wayyyyyy better lovers than civie world. I ponder this often, not sure why is is, but it works well for me. :-). 

I've had plenty of 10's in RL, and they are just way too much trouble. I'll take a 5 any day. 

29 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

IDK..... I don't really have any complaints in this world. I'm satisfied. Looks/size don't seem to affect anything. I actually think guys in the hobby are wayyyyyy better lovers than civie world. I ponder this often, not sure why is is, but it works well for me. :-). 

I've had plenty of 10's in RL, and they are just way too much trouble. I'll take a 5 any day. 

Perfect I'm  a clear 5 :)

:confused:

2 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Perfect I'm  a clear 5 :)

I only have one requirement 99.5% if the time. I she breathing.:confused: